No new car, no renovation – every ringgit counts, says Anwar

(27-11-2022, 01:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  wah

that was how  LKY started singapore

this guy can be the next LKY

Likely 20 years, 20 years later.  Tongue

Penny wise, pound foolish.

(27-11-2022, 01:04 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  He said he will take MP allowance, around RM25K a month based on my knowledge

He is MP for Tambun, salary RM16K a month I read somewhere

Makan free, car free, petrol fee

Don't take PM pay which about RM20K, Anwar still makes a lot a month

And his wife also MP

By the same standard, pinkie should take 0 salary.

He is MP of AMK GRC, $15k I read somewhere.

Makan free, car free, petrol free. Some more his wife salary is still a mystery.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

wat rubbish
they can print ringgit
the truth not my truth ur truth the truth
managing US corporation Dola Gong
Dola is the last man standing

(27-11-2022, 01:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  By the same standard, pinkie should take 0 salary.

Makan free, car free, petrol free. Some more his wife salary is still a mystery.
I read that all forum members agree that LHL should follow Anwar's example to reduce the govt. spending.  To take no salary for the PM post.  It is right to assume that there should not be any mayors in our system,  cos that is a big waste of public funds.  Anwar's suggestion that all expenditure should be carefully checked and done away with. Ho Chin investment in FTX is a big mistake, and should not have happened............. Angry

Was ftx investment made during Ho Ching era? If no, cannot count the failure on her also..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(27-11-2022, 01:43 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pay peanuts you get petty thief like csj or fcuked face morons like leong mun wai

So you are saying Anwar is a petty thief or fcuked face moron loh

Ask ourselves Frankly, We all can see etc.

So far " implement what Mayors post not just one some more claim will improve public sectors service etc "

does it really???

so giving out CDC voucher is Mayor job ?

(27-11-2022, 02:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ask ourselves Frankly,  We all can see etc.

So far " implement what Mayors post not just one some more claim will improve public sectors service etc "

does it really???

so giving out CDC voucher is Mayor job ?

The duties of a mayor is irrelevant, we have 5 mayors and it is costing taxpayers lots of money....... Angry

(27-11-2022, 02:14 PM)debono Wrote:  The duties of a mayor is irrelevant, we have 5 mayors and it is costing taxpayers lots of money....... Angry

actually those Mayors also " minister " they just " ownself label themselves " as if " do a lot work like that literally is just BS.

Just see their lower tier civil servants daily zzzzz

if the top so call " hard working " naturally the lower tier civil servants will be seem " busy " at least.

I will say , they try to " purposely create jobs to counter recession so that MOM can brag " local employment increase despite economics not good "

This is why you see a tasks need 10 people " eye power " DO NOTE Their job mostly are " Sub contractor doing " So getting so much civil servants for what??? whereas sub con doing the job, fixing the problem.

(27-11-2022, 02:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually those Mayors also " minister " they just " ownself label themselves " as if " do a lot work like that literally is just BS.

Just see their lower tier civil servants daily zzzzz

if the top so call " hard working " naturally the lower tier civil servants will be seem " busy " at least.

I will say , they try to " purposely create jobs to counter recession so that MOM can brag " local employment increase despite economics not good "

This is why you see a tasks need 10 people " eye power "  DO NOTE Their job mostly are " Sub contractor doing " So getting so much civil servants for what??? whereas sub con doing the job, fixing the problem.

A good observation.......... Clapping

(27-11-2022, 01:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  wah

that was how  LKY started singapore

this guy can be the next LKY

LKY was young and have lots of fire and steel in him then. Anwar is far from being LKY.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(27-11-2022, 02:59 PM)winbig Wrote:  LKY was young and have lots of fire and steel in him then. Anwar is far from being LKY.

For all that Anwar had said, I take off my hat to him........... Rolleyes

(27-11-2022, 03:33 PM)debono Wrote:  For all that Anwar had said, I take of my hat to him........... Rolleyes

See how long he can last saying and doing those things.

(27-11-2022, 03:36 PM)winbig Wrote:  See how long he can last saying and doing those things.

Well that is a good start anyway............. Clapping

(27-11-2022, 11:26 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If he go 0 salary, how is he going to feed his family? I rather he draw country min salary. Feel for the poorest in the country, when the min salary raise, his salary raise as well.

Now as a PM, plenty of side line possibilities?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Guess, his stint will be even shorter ….. first he announce no salary for him, giving pressure to other minister he appoints 
Now cut civil serpents spending …… I guess his "supports" will be even stronger, wanting him to go  Rotfl

(27-11-2022, 11:26 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If he go 0 salary, how is he going to feed his family? I rather he draw country min salary. Feel for the poorest in the country, when the min salary raise, his salary raise as well.

I think he mentioned he will still take the MP allowances. Big Grin But no sure how much is the allowance.
If like our PAP, $16000 a month, no problem

(27-11-2022, 11:34 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Anwar is saying that you cannot become rich by becoming minister in Malaysia.

if you want to become rich minister , join PAP govt.

the whole world knows this

(27-11-2022, 11:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He still has his MP's salary.  Likewise we should get rid of our mayors' exorbitant salaries afterall they are already MPs.

mayor salary is >3x  mps pay

(27-11-2022, 12:19 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Malaysian PM Anwar Ibrahim not taking salary, while LHL happily enjoys a fat paycheck of S$2.2m courtesy of taxpayers' monies

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ers-monies

malaysia gdp is much more than spore gdp
heaven got eye to see??

(27-11-2022, 01:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  By the same standard, pinkie should take 0 salary.

A MP here gets an allowance of $16K per month., meeting the people sessions at once a week................. Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 01:51 PM)debono Wrote:  I read that all forum members agree that LHL should follow Anwar's example to reduce the govt. spending.  To take no salary for the PM post.  It is right to assume that there should not be any mayors in our system,  cos that is a big waste of public funds.  Anwar's suggestion that all expenditure should be carefully checked and done away with. Ho Chin investment in FTX is a big mistake, and should not have happened............. Angry

pity only the silly 61% is blind n deaf

(27-11-2022, 08:25 PM)talky Wrote:  malaysia gdp is much more than spore gdp
heaven got eye to see??

Revenue vs Profit/Loss