No wonder so many CECA come to Sindiapore

https://www.tiktok.com/@aktarkhan116/vid...0456370434

Last time good old days, really feel proud to be Singaporean as LOCAL.
Now ??? I view SG is a " slut country " aka , just " a country to let people squeeze, milk for their personal agenda and yes that is Money "

The sense of been a Singaporean slowly gone
[+] 7 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-12-2021, 11:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time good old days, really feel proud to be Singaporean as LOCAL.
Now ??? I view SG is a " slut country " aka , just " a country to let people squeeze, milk for their personal agenda and yes that is Money "

You are right, with the CECA agreement we are at our  disadvantage....... Angry Mad
[+] 6 users Like debono's post

(29-12-2021, 11:12 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Last time good old days, really feel proud to be Singaporean as LOCAL.

The sense of been a singaporean slowly gone

It wud be a miracle if we returned back to those good old days of DR Goh Keng Swee and Rajaratnam times whereby we are happier even though poor.
This is because we citizens are well taken care of by these compassionate and kind-hearted leaders. All these pioneers leaders deserved my highest 
respects because they are the ones who build-up the foundations of Singapore.
[+] 4 users Like Gemstar's post

i think i will never vote for them in my lifetime, too many things i think were done wrongly.

[+] 4 users Like whylah's post

Sindiapore later become Indiapore

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(29-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Sindiapore later become Indiapore
It has already became one long time ago, if you look at Changi business park.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(29-12-2021, 03:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It has already became one long time ago, if you look at Changi business park.

And in Biopolis.......... Angry crying

(29-12-2021, 11:49 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  It wud be a miracle if we returned back to those good old days of DR Goh Keng Swee and Rajaratnam times whereby we are happier even though poor.
This is because we citizens are well taken care of by these compassionate and kind-hearted leaders. All these pioneers leaders deserved my highest 
respects because they are the ones who build-up the foundations of Singapore.

This is WHY, I keep label this current pap is NEW PAP GREEDY FOR THEMSELVES , THEIR AGENDA TO MAX

OLD PAP of course also have their own agenda BUT AT LEAST Make SG great.

The current ones you see LHL JUST " Milk from his dad asset, credit " Now just throw hand waiting than he can fully enjoy YET also can justify to take as " Mentor " just like Goh, Teo, Tharman the likes.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Same sentiments like you.

Me last time in school days , naive and feel proud to stand in the contingent for hours during NDP.

Now? Singapore is for Non- Citizens, nothing to do with me.

I want to love my country to give my best but PAP rejected and refused for years.

Feel really like unwanted beggar in my own country.

SG sucks!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(29-12-2021, 03:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is WHY, I keep label this current pap is NEW PAP GREEDY FOR THEMSELVES , THEIR AGENDA TO MAX

OLD PAP of course also have their own agenda BUT AT LEAST Make SG great.

The current ones you see LHL JUST " Milk from his dad asset, credit "  Now just throw hand waiting than he can fully enjoy YET also can justify to take as " Mentor " just like Goh, Teo, Tharman the likes.

(30-12-2021, 07:14 AM)Ola Wrote:  Same sentiments like you.

Me last time in school days , naive and feel proud to stand in the contingent for hours during NDP.

I want to love my country to give my best but PAP rejected and refused for years.

SG sucks!
With the new leadership many have become disillusioned and prefer the old guards than the present 4G leaders..... Angry Angry Mad vomit

(30-12-2021, 08:02 AM)debono Wrote:  With the new leadership many have become disillusioned and prefer the old guards than the present 4G leaders..... Angry Angry Mad vomit

Absolutely! They have lost the direction. Rotfl

We are now just like a tourist in our homeland.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(29-12-2021, 03:19 PM)debono Wrote:  And in Biopolis.......... Angry crying

And in a few condominium in the East

8Umbrella Umbrella

then you're naive lor..............i woke up from PAP brainwashing at 15yo..................you expect S'pore to have its own identity when Lee KILL You himself was a WW2 Jap translator ?

Stay healthy also to enjoy safety.

The pandemic has created negative GDP for the last two years and still counting,
did Singapore collapse?
Don't be fooled again.
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(30-12-2021, 10:28 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  then you're naive lor..............i woke up from PAP brainwashing at 15yo..................you expect S'pore to have its own identity when Lee KILL You himself was a WW2 Jap translator ?

Wah, traitor ah

8Umbrella Umbrella

(30-12-2021, 07:14 AM)Ola Wrote:  Same sentiments like you.

SG sucks!

yea same, back in good old days feel dam proud to be Singaporean partly see Globally world leaders always like to come SG learn from us

WHEREAS NOW the OPPOSITE
WORST become a Country just " Ownself own Ownself, summary like I have mention just become a PLAYGROUND "

(29-12-2021, 03:19 PM)debono Wrote:  And in Biopolis.......... Angry crying

Gold mines need goldsmiths.right!. Big Grin

(30-12-2021, 10:28 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  then you're naive lor..............i woke up from PAP brainwashing at 15yo..................you expect S'pore to have its own identity when Lee KILL You himself was a WW2 Jap translator ?

LKY is " not good " also " play tricks " but nevertheless he does make SG great end of the day. I feel in order to kick out the New greedy pap, the Opposition candidates, leader really need to be VERY VERY Cunning , knows how to play like LKY.

Just reflect back What this LHL has done ? Anything Really DAM BIG Help SG ?? Literally NOTHING, onLY KNOWS come out unncessary Post, sub department , Mayors so call " speed up civil services " etc so call due to " things , time different now compare with LKY days "

You want to compare ? I should say LKY days are More Tough, due to " power struggle, building up the nation etc "

Now You see LHL and his so call crap 4g just Ridding from Old PAP credits, assets, reserves to " fool around " yet NOTHING BIG , PROFITS IN return for SG down to the people.

(30-12-2021, 01:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LKY is " not good " also " play tricks " but nevertheless he does make SG great end of the day. I feel in order to kick out the New greedy pap, the Opposition candidates, leader really need to be VERY VERY Cunning , knows how to play like LKY.

Just reflect back What this LHL has done ? Anything Really DAM BIG Help SG ?? Literally NOTHING, onLY KNOWS come out unncessary  Post, sub department , Mayors so call " speed up civil services  " etc so call due to " things , time different now compare with LKY days "

You want to compare ? I should say LKY days are More Tough, due to " power struggle, building up the nation etc  "

Now You see LHL and his so call crap 4g just Ridding from Old PAP credits, assets, reserves to " fool around " yet NOTHING BIG , PROFITS IN return for SG down to the people.

With the current 4G leaders we are faucked....... crying Angry

(30-12-2021, 03:00 PM)debono Wrote:  With the current 4G leaders we are faucked....... crying Angry

You see their pattern MORE like concern their ownself, yes Their PAY cheque and position.

(29-12-2021, 11:22 AM)debono Wrote:  You are right, with the CECA agreement we are at our  disadvantage....... Angry Mad
Was PAP wake  Clapping

(30-12-2021, 03:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You see their pattern MORE like concern their ownself, yes Their PAY cheque and position.

Yes, they are concerned with their own well being, and every year look forward to their million dollars paycheck..... Angry crying