Not another one.....Temasek-backed company Adani Group in trouble!!!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...in-trouble

(26-01-2023, 09:53 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...in-trouble
Why the font size so small...................? Big Grin

(26-01-2023, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  Why the font size so small...................? Big Grin

becos he copy from forbes
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityara...48bb913564

Adani is the richest in India. He has always been in a steady and solid state... Strange...

(26-01-2023, 09:53 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...in-trouble

temasek ah temasek, why is everything going wrong for you these days?

Should ban all these CECA farkers from doing business with the rest of the world, except maybe to export spices and commodity products, LOL.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/compani...aise-us10b
India’s Adani in talks with GIC, Temasek and other investors to raise US$10b: report

MON, OCT 10, 2022 - 12:27 PM
[Image: 2022-09-01T175119Z1494751314RC2G8W9Y88J5...k=HpHd_yWf]
Adani Group will invest more than US$100 billion over the next decade, most of it in the energy transition business' REUTERS

INDIAN billionaire Gautam Adani and his family are in early discussions with investors, including Singapore investment firms Temasek and GIC, to raise at least US$10 billion to fund its expansion into clean energy, ports and cement businesses, Mint newspaper reported on Monday (Oct 10).

Adani Group will invest more than US$100 billion over the next decade, most of it in the energy transition business, its chairman Adani said last month, as the ports-to-energy conglomerate accelerates an already aggressive expansion plan.

Adani family members and top group executives held talks with several potential investors, the report said, citing two people with direct knowledge of Adani Group and the Adani family's plans.

Group promoters and top management were in Singapore last week after meeting West Asian and American investors, one of the people was cited as saying.

Citing the second person, the report also said that the capital will be raised via multiple tranches and likely through the sale of stakes in group firms or promoter group-associated entities.

Singapore's sovereign wealth fund GIC and Adani Group did not immediately respond to requests for comment from Reuters. Temasek said it does not comment on market speculation and rumours. REUTERS
---------
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(26-01-2023, 11:01 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Adani is the richest in India. He has always been in a steady and solid state... Strange...

Made 100 billions wealth in 3 years. Organic growth ?

Same way of bank borrow to buy companies and then use the bought companies assets to borrow more money to buy more companies... u know the drift... Laughing nudie

Then get his market stooges to pump up the stocks... nudie

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(26-01-2023, 11:01 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Adani is the richest in India. He has always been in a steady and solid state... Strange...

[Image: Screenshot-20230127-105226-Chrome.jpg]

Tamasex buy high sell low, used to it.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

[Image: 12291178-10156364965180165-6002580385933...332525.jpg]

my grandpa always reminded me the story about 1 bullet with a snake and a abnn in a cave.
[+] 3 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Problem with all these hedge funds, venture funds just because of 1 exponentially successful investment in alibaba in its early stage reaped $Bs they all try again and again hoping the next one will be of the scale of alibaba. That Softbank Son is a crazy guy anyhow invest giving all those new start ups $Bs valuation. How on earth not even making profit can get $Bs valuation. All jump into the bank wagon and all will into the drain too.

had “engaged in a brazen stock manipulation and accounting fraud scheme over the course of decades.”

--------------------------------

For decades yet Temasek want to raise funds for never- ending bottomless pit?

Ho Ching can use National Funds to be contrarian again

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...ch-3235321

(27-01-2023, 10:48 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Made 100 billions wealth in 3 years. Organic growth ?

Same way of bank borrow to buy companies and then use the bought companies assets to borrow more money to buy more companies... u know the drift...  Laughing  nudie

My wrong, I thought this guy was Mukesh Ambani
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(27-01-2023, 01:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  My wrong, I thought this guy was Mukesh Ambani

I don't wanna make judgement. If he can pull it off, he will be in history book to make Money.

If not, he will be like Madoff.. my guess is a lot of politicians money is in the book so he can pull it off. Time will tell. Now is sort of de globalization time, I doubt India can pull it off.

China and USA are winner in the globalization period.

Smile

all these research report are mouth piece of big shorts. no need to heed them
if big shareholders got money, can do hard-shell and buy all the way up.
let the short die pain pain . then they know that this dirty tricks of reports with doubts but no real substance will not work.

Kateks huat big big lah. No big funds will be so stupid to buy it up given this sentiment. Bigger con than SBF?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(27-01-2023, 10:48 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Made 100 billions wealth in 3 years. Organic growth ?

Same way of bank borrow to buy companies and then use the bought companies assets to borrow more money to buy more companies... u know the drift...  Laughing  nudie

and Suck IN the likes Ter nao Mah sick ... then say byebye..  Angry