Now is Interesting to see how Shan , vivian , SLA claim

WHOSE MONEY been used to so call " daily maintenance " in those big mansion

swimming pool, Huge plot of land with grasses , trees which need to maintenance it.

Obviously is Public funds been use , since they claim that mansion is under Govt property
Obviously using Public funds, same apply for our Maintenance in our neighbourhood, WE PAY TOWN COUNCIL .
aka is PUBLIC FUNDS been used for the daily sweeping , cleaning , maintenance of the estates, neighbhourhood likewise also Officers aka civil servants, public servant wages , down to sub con who hire bangalas doing the labour works backend.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(26-05-2023, 01:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  WHOSE MONEY been used to so call " daily maintenance " in those big mansion

swimming pool, Huge plot of land with grasses , trees which need to maintenance it.

Obviously is Public funds been use , since they claim that mansion is under Govt property
Obviously using Public funds, same apply for our Maintenance in our neighbourhood, WE PAY TOWN COUNCIL .
aka is PUBLIC FUNDS been used for the daily sweeping , cleaning , maintenance of the estates, neighbhourhood likewise also Officers aka civil servants, public servant wages , down to sub con who hire bangalas doing the labour works backend.

Indeed a valid question. Besides the hot question how much they pay for the rent, this maintenance cost also come into play here. Wonder if they pay or SLA pay. Hmmm.. plot thicken
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(26-05-2023, 01:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  Indeed a valid question. Besides the hot question how much they pay for the rent, this maintenance cost also come into play here. Wonder if they pay or SLA pay. Hmmm.. plot thicken

They surely " can twist around make it " as if " is legit as usual......

But if they claim Shan and Vivian " used their OWN money " wow their wages is so much than PM and President? Don't tally
Unless they will claim " their personal financial investments behind "

(26-05-2023, 01:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They surely " can twist around make it " as if " is legit as usual......

But if they claim Shan and Vivian " used their OWN money " wow their wages is so much than PM and President? Don't tally
Unless they will claim " their personal financial investments behind "

by " their personal financial investments behind ", do they mean the properties they own and are renting out for income? how many ? why don't you stay yourself har? how much ( above market rate ) are you renting it out for har?
come back to square one. The C word by any other name stinks as bad
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

the cost of maintaining such a huge place will not be cheap for sure.

(26-05-2023, 02:06 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  by " their personal financial investments behind ", do they mean the properties they own and are renting out for income? how many ? why don't you stay yourself har? how much ( above market rate ) are you renting it out for har?
come back to square one. The C word by any other name stinks as bad

they have ALMOST ONE MONTH to prepare , research write the script to say in Parliament ......

(26-05-2023, 02:12 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  the cost of maintaining such a huge place will not be cheap for sure.

Obviously! Even SG Current MOST RICHEST Man who is a PRC also never rent it.

(26-05-2023, 02:12 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  the cost of maintaining such a huge place will not be cheap for sure.

according to KJ. SLA already did a LOT of construction and renovation works before moving in. If even maintenance is bourne by SLA , then really is criminal lo!
https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comme...yaretnams/

(26-05-2023, 02:24 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  according to KJ. SLA already did a LOT of construction and renovation works before moving in. If even maintenance is bourne by SLA , then really is criminal lo!
https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comme...yaretnams/

I already mention , SLA , be it ANY Public sectors, stat boards their Funds are from PUBLIC FUNDS , For Stat boards some are so call from Private sectors. Like for an example Ngee ann Kongsi, they do have contribute fundings for Ngee Ann Poly beside the school get budget from MOE.

Finish Liao

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Gone cast liao

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

Who is going to cook a story to save ah loong's party face?

in classic “Ownself check ownself” speak Shanmugam who is the head of SLA has used the PAP’s own puppet media to issue a one sided response to my blog rather than answer my questions directly. Questions around concerns that many of our citizens share.. I of course, do not get right of reply in the media. The ST did not contact me for a comment before selectively quoting my blog. For those who do not know, this is not accepted journalistic practice in any developed nation. The PAP are using tools they own and control to evade transparency and accountability to the citizens who elected them

This is the farking reason why the Govt is using taxpayers money to keep SPH alive and afloat ...... basically to serve them as their mouthpiece. Straits Times has lost all its credibility

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 3 users Like YummyKing's post

(26-05-2023, 02:49 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  in classic “Ownself check ownself” speak Shanmugam who is the head of SLA has used the PAP’s own puppet media to issue a one sided response to my blog rather than answer my questions directly. Questions around concerns that many of our citizens share.. I of course, do not get right of reply in the media. The ST did not contact me for a comment before selectively quoting my blog. For those who do not know, this is not accepted journalistic practice in any developed nation. The PAP are using tools they own and control to evade transparency and accountability to the citizens who elected them

This is the farking reason why the Govt is using taxpayers money to keep SPH alive and afloat ...... basically to serve them as their mouthpiece. Straits Times has lost all its credibility

SPH and CNA never report much. The last is their reporter go interview Shan when he do this usual Meet the people session.

(26-05-2023, 02:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SPH and CNA never report much. The last is their reporter go interview Shan when he do this usual Meet the people session.

Remember a while back there is some chart called Press Freedom Index and I think Spore secure a very "commendable" position. Keep it up.

Remember how Sham voiced out against and did not see the need for independent validation of sg govt? Now I know why he didn't see it meaningful...

(26-05-2023, 03:05 PM)sgh Wrote:  Remember a while back there is some chart called Press Freedom Index and I think Spore secure a very "commendable" position. Keep it up.

Press Freedom Index is " Not accurate all along " just like CNN , BBC, on surface they like so call " Having Press freedom " but they are just mainstream media as usual.

(26-05-2023, 03:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Remember how Sham voiced out against and did not see the need for independent validation of sg govt? Now I know why he didn't see it meaningful...

I feel this " Shan is over his head, thought he is Minister of law , like can over rule "

As people say Law is written , set up by the Govt itself.

(26-05-2023, 01:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  WHOSE MONEY been used to so call " daily maintenance " in those big mansion

You dont have the facts, better be careful of what you write. They can sue you for this.

Only talk about the actual facts. Friendly warning.

(26-05-2023, 03:36 PM)RichDad Wrote:  You dont have the facts, better be careful of what you write. They can sue you for this.

Only talk about the actual facts. Friendly warning.

Already preferring to FACTS, SLA earnings from Rental is so call as Label Public funds

SLA itself already a Govt agency.
You go check SLA parent agency is who, is Ministry of Law.

The question here is Whose money involve come Maintenance ???? The swimming pool , the large plot of land , plants surrounding it. etc. Govt , SLA already claim that is state property , indirectly already telling you is PUBLIC property.
And How much Shan and Vivian bid ??? rent it ??

SLA never mention.

WP already filed question on this , Telling SLA to be transparent , come the rental amount.

The Singapore Land Authority is a statutory board under the Ministry of Law of the Government of Singapore. SLA optimises land resources for Singapore's social and economic development. Wikipedia
Founded: June 1, 2001
Agency executives: : Yeoh Oon Jin, Chairman; Colin Low, Chief Executive;
Parent agency: Ministry of Law
Preceding agency: Land Office, Singapore Land Registry, Survey Department and Land Systems Support Unit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Land_Authority

(26-05-2023, 03:30 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Remember how Sham voiced out against and did not see the need for independent validation of sg govt? Now I know why he didn't see it meaningful...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...an-2536866
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(26-05-2023, 03:44 PM)Sticw Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...an-2536866

This is " like Ok I'm current the Minister for law , in charge Law so I say what also can? "

Last update, quite interesting. When reporters ask Shan some question " some he don't wish to comment claim wait for the review, audit "

SLA can just say they set the rental to $100

and MPs pay $100 according to law without breach of contract at all

the loss of $16million difference in rental can give to Free Riders like Jac Lau

to suck PAP's tits

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(26-05-2023, 03:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is " like Ok I'm current the Minister for law , in charge Law so I say what also can? "

Last update, quite interesting. When reporters ask Shan some question " some he don't wish to comment claim wait for the review, audit "

If everything is above board, this is what a above board person will do.
1) He will open house and let the world see what his house is like, so there will be no further doubt
2) He will frankly share what rental he is paying without the world keep badgering him for the information
3) He will share whether the renovations , repair works before moving in were bourne by the tenant or the state?
4) He will share whether the maintenance is paid by the tenant ?
5) He will DISCLOSE all his assets openly. And the reason why he chooses to stay in a rented public housing instead of his own properties( if any )? What rental prices are these private properties being rented out for?
That was how LKY did it when he was asked about his first class/ business class flights.  
Above board ,nothing to hide where got need people to dig and dig one? Quickly volunteer the information to clear oneself already lo

I would urge Vivian and especially his colleague ( who has a conflict of interest ) to do the right thing.At least then, we can move on.
[Image: all.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

I believe this is only the tip of the iceberg.
These two ah nehs were caught. God knows how many MIWs were doing other dirty things behind our back. Heaven knows, what other illegal things these two snakes have been doing without being discovered yet.....

[+] 2 users Like YummyKing's post

If the Pappies has any sense of what is right, the two snakish ministers should immediately be suspended until a COI is conducted.