OMG EGGS price in SG going to increase ...

https://www.facebook.com/8worldnews/post...Ul?__cft__

Hawker selling 1 chicken egg the size of pigeons egg for 80c to a dollar...thats already daylight robbery.

SG business all about fleecing consumers just like PAP.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

[Image: 20220813-190044.jpg]

keep some chickens
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-11-2022, 07:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Hawker selling 1 chicken egg the size of pigeons egg for 80c to a dollar...thats already daylight robbery.

what so great about CDC voucher that is OUR MONEY IS NOT PROFITS FROM PAP

Under LHL WHERE are those Profits earned ??? At least LKY do earn profits for SG now is LHL just riding it and spend and spend never profits
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

sunny side up eggs is my feel good food, especially curly crispy side
https://youtu.be/--Rx7EZyC7s

(28-11-2022, 07:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/8worldnews/post...Ul?__cft__

U can eat your own two eggs.

In SG u can never get good eggs.
The nicest eggs I ever eaten was in a farm in Sichuan next to a mountain. It's twice the size or bigger than those here.

It just taste different and the yoke is bright orange. At the farm my gf parents will break the egg and put into a sugary water to cook. The whites will be cook while the yoke is raw. Each morning I will eat 2 together with porridge and vegetables.

in before if eggs too ex just eat bird nest will serve the nutrition problem.

(28-11-2022, 08:15 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  in before if eggs too ex just eat bird nest will serve the nutrition problem.

Bird nest is so much more expensive than chicken eggs.......... Rotfl

(28-11-2022, 08:10 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  In SG u can never get good eggs.
The nicest eggs I ever eaten was in a farm in Sichuan next to a mountain. It's twice the size or bigger than those here.

It just taste different and the yoke is bright orange. At the farm my gf parents will break the egg and put into a sugary water to cook. The whites will be cook while the yoke is raw. Each morning I will eat 2 together with porridge and vegetables.
Not that you cannot get good eggs. It is whether you are willing to pay for them..

Pay normal prices and expect good quality eggs like that ones you see in Sichuan, wait long long..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

organic free range kampong chicken eggs, hormone-free and antibiotics free, ofc taste better and more exp.

(28-11-2022, 07:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: 20220813-190044.jpg]

keep some chickens

Can gay panda lay egg??  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(29-11-2022, 05:30 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Can gay panda lay egg??  Rotfl

obagao got eat organic chicken eggs back in china village? taste nice right?

(28-11-2022, 07:31 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Hawker selling 1 chicken egg the size of pigeons egg for 80c to a dollar...thats already daylight robbery.

as i hv say many times rot stARTS FR THE TOP

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-11-2022, 09:12 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

I bet with you lol Jan , come CNY reporter again interview these " aunty " SURELY will have some claim " I ya price increase , GST increase but come CNY Once a while buy lor "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

What to do…tribulation is here

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️