Thread Closed

Only strategy for Anwar to compete with Singapore is to control water supply.

Only strategy left for Anwar to compete with Singapore is to control the volume of water supply.

And Singapore politicians must find better solutions.

Alex Tan has been living as a refugee in Australia for too long liao!  Laughing
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Mod should ban all Australia IPs.

Better defense

Smile

Another evil thought of a quitter.. You in ozland will die of thirst and burn by fire first

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(13-12-2022, 05:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Only strategy left for Anwar to compete with Singapore is to control the volume of water supply.

you think Sg never prepared for this day ?

I wanted to tell you something about water in sg but I don't want to get called up by ISD.
[+] 2 users Like 8ighty8's post

(13-12-2022, 05:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Only strategy left for Anwar to compete with Singapore is to control the volume of water supply.

Mahathir used the water for so many years but no effects.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(13-12-2022, 07:49 AM)8ighty8 Wrote:  you think Sg never prepared for this day ?

I wanted to tell you something about water in sg but I don't want to get called up by ISD.

Lanjiao la. 

Anyone who served NS will know something called Mersing Line. To be activated the moment Malaysia tries to cut SG water supply from Linggiu Reservoir. 

This is not some ISD shit. Literally an open secret. 

Also, tio banned from EDMW that's why come here to jjww issit?

Why you hate our country so much?  Since you had decided to leave, leave lah and be happy in Australia.  

You are like a vengeful evil spirit our there hoping harm will come to us.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

What solution? PAP gov feeding us with sai water already...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(13-12-2022, 08:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why you hate our country so much?  Since you had decided to leave, leave lah and be happy in Australia.  

He is worried about his money left in CPF. Every day comes here to stir shit about CPF. Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

Anwar and Pinky are on the same side................both are Zio puppets..............

What's your hidden agenda to dig up this sensitive issue?
You are indeed mischievous and malicious.

(13-12-2022, 08:07 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Why you hate our country so much?  Since you had decided to leave, leave lah and be happy in Australia.  

I agree, why be a vengeful evil spirit and hope harm to be leveled on us......... Angry
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(13-12-2022, 07:50 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Mahathir used the water for so many years but no effects. 

TS has finally show his/her True Colour, who consistently show the same attitude we saw in Dr M.

Why am I not surprised ?  Rolleyes

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5TeHakfiF8XANkPbGNGV...A&usqp=CAU]

Mersing line?
By now water is not a problem
only cost.

Fark you lah. Why are you thinking of ways for Malaysia to compete with us?

just dam the two end of Ubin and tekong island, the fresh water collected is probably 10 to 20 times all SG reservoir combined.
enough for many times of SG water need
we oredi had experienced  with Marina and Coney island Dam

(13-12-2022, 08:11 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  What solution? PAP gov feeding us with sai water already...
We had pondered over this water shortage for decades.  Now we have water from desalination, new water and reservoir   water for our own consumption, trying not to receive raw water from Johore...........cos when the water agreement is over in 2061, we need to depend on our own resources..... crying Gross

Only one left, shit more.

(13-12-2022, 07:00 AM)Blin Wrote:  Hyflux can help .

Olivia taking a dry shower

(13-12-2022, 12:13 PM)debono Wrote:  We had pondered over this water shortage for decades.  Now we have water from desalination, new water and reservoir   water for our own consumption, trying not to receive raw water from Johore...........cos when the water agreement is over in 2061, we need to depend on our own resources..... crying Gross

THE GREATEST MISTAKE PAP DID WAS LET HYFLUX DIE NATURALLY W/O SAVING IT.
THEY RATHER LOST 50 B ON GFC ,TO CYPTRO GABLE N INDIA !!!!!!!!!

(13-12-2022, 04:55 PM)talky Wrote:  THE GREATEST MISTAKE PAP DID WAS LET HYFLUX DIE NATURALLY W/O SAVING IT.
THEY RATHER LOST 50 B ON GFC ,TO CYPTRO GABLE N INDIA !!!!!!!!!

I wonder what happened to honestboy.  He didn’t come to the new Sgtalk.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-12-2022, 05:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wonder what happened to honestboy.  He didn’t come to the new Sgtalk.

Perhaps he was battered left, right and centre in this forum........ crying Gross

(13-12-2022, 05:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Perhaps he was battered left, right and centre in this forum........ crying Gross

Tiagong he lost alot of his monies on Hyflux  Gross Gross

When I first went to Msia many years ago, my spouse parents and brothers, sisters were joking we Sporean drink our own pee and sai water. I keep quiet as it is indeed true. Many many years later drought start to hit parts of Msia some of their reservoir water level were so low they asking for Federal govt help. Moral of story is don't laugh at ppl becuz you dunno when the same thing will come back and bite you.

Later years when I went in again, they no more talk this topic already becuz they know the joke they made years ago in the end fall back upon them. Yes I have very good long term memory. All they say about Spore I noted them down and see one by one how it bite them back. My thinking is when making jokes be gentle as you dun want ppl to use back the same joke on you later correct?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(13-12-2022, 06:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  When I first went to Msia many years ago, my spouse parents and brothers, sisters were joking we Sporean drink our own pee and sai water. I keep quiet as it is indeed true. Many many years later drought start to hit parts of Msia some of their reservoir water level were so low they asking for Federal govt help. Moral of story is don't laugh at ppl becuz you dunno when the same thing will come back and bite you.

Later years when I went in again, they no more talk this topic already becuz they know the joke they made years ago in the end fall back upon them. Yes I have very good long term memory. All they say about Spore I noted them down and see one by one how it bite them back. My thinking is when making jokes be gentle as you dun want ppl to use back the same joke on you later correct?

A sweet revenge indeed against those ignorant fools across the Causeway....  Clapping

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/si...ry-weather

(13-12-2022, 06:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  When I first went to Msia many years ago, my spouse parents and brothers, sisters were joking we Sporean drink our own pee and sai water. I keep quiet as it is indeed true. Many many years later drought start to hit parts of Msia some of their reservoir water level were so low they asking for Federal govt help. Moral of story is don't laugh at ppl becuz you dunno when the same thing will come back and bite you.

You are correct in saying do not laugh at others problems, cos it may strike you any time. and you have the last laugh...... crying

(13-12-2022, 09:44 AM)hansamu Wrote:  What's your hidden agenda to dig up this sensitive issue?
You are indeed mischievous and malicious.

Common Layman pastime chit chat over a cup of Kopi O in kopitian.

Nothing sophisticated or abnormal for all politicians

It's good to be worried..it shows you are concerned about future wellbeing of Singapore's survival..

If you are not concerned, then I m worried..

(13-12-2022, 07:46 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Another evil thought of a quitter.. You in ozland will die of thirst and burn by fire first

Why is it important for Singapore to know various possibilities of what  
Anwar. is thinking?

Similarly, why is Brazil defeated early in WC2022?