Oversea short trip

Been probably more than 1 year to 2 years that never go jb...
Hopefully maybe next year able to.
But by the look at the current situation in malaysia, i think not even next year.

I am selling my Chan brother voucher at a discount .
Anybody want/

oversea now = pulau ubin ...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(18-07-2021, 03:03 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  oversea now = pulau ubin ...

can la....go cruising  Big Grin

(18-07-2021, 08:45 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  
(18-07-2021, 03:03 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  oversea now = pulau ubin ...

can la....go cruising  Big Grin

Bro, better not, look at the dream cruise, cos of 1 , all return back home.
From my office, can see the cruise park there...all cannot go home.

Batam n Bintan can open Up to tourists like Phuket.

test test tes

(17-07-2021, 09:54 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I am selling my Chan brother voucher at a discount .
Anybody want/

yes.

5 cents

[Image: product-500x500.jpeg]

The nice conversation that I found here. I have a nice plan for spending the best time period by enjoying new york to niagara falls travel deals and want to suggest to all of you. I am sure this gonna be best for all the travelers. I want to know about the best place that you ever enjoyed. I am waiting for your reply.

I totally get you! It's been a while since I've had a chance to go on a short trip too. Sometimes life gets so busy, and travel plans get pushed to the back burner.

I can totally relate to that feeling! Lately, I've been daydreaming about going on a cruise. There's something about being out on the open sea, visiting different ports, and enjoying all the activities on board that sounds like the perfect escape. It's a great way to relax and recharge without the hassle of planning every little detail.If you're ever considering a short trip, especially a cruise, I'd recommend checking out www.cruisetimetables.com. They have a treasure trove of information about cruise schedules, destinations, and all the fun you can have onboard.

(17-07-2021, 09:53 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Been probably more than 1 year to 2 years that never go jb...
But by the look at the current situation in malaysia, i think not even next year.

Its been 2 years now from the date of your post, did you go to JB? Nothing much changed there for the past 2 years. Good thing is the price of food is almost the same or at least close to what it was before MCO especially around Damansara Aliff.

I really want to take a oversea short trip, actually, I have never taken a trip oversea

(17-07-2021, 09:53 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Been probably more than 1 year to 2 years that never go jb...

JB dont go lah,, only cheap food, but once i got food poisoning, once is too many.,

food is not bad, but hygience wise, i dont knw depend on one luck...

It's tough when plans get put on hold, especially with everything going on. I remember feeling the same disappointment when our family trip to one of the best US amusement parks got canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. But sometimes, these delays lead to even better experiences down the road.

I went there last year, and it was such a refreshing break! The resort is nestled right in the middle of nature, with stunning views of the ocean and jungle. If you're thinking about an overseas short trip, you should totally check out Si Como No Resort in Costa Rica.  It's the perfect spot to unwind and get away from the hustle and bustle. The staff there are super friendly and make you feel at home. You can go on nature walks, take a dip in the pool, or just chill with a good book. The food is amazing too, with lots of fresh, local ingredients. It’s a great way to relax and recharge in a beautiful setting without needing a long vacation.