PAP is always the one playing the race card

Watch this video (3:44) where OYK accused LMW of causing racial disharmony. When Hazel Poa responded that it's not about race but against a specific nationality that is growing too fast in Spore, he LLST and just gave some motherhood statements.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/watch/on...eo-3432731
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

That one who is shame always plays the race card. Is so obvious. This one really a black sh*it.

i can only blame , we have a lousy government that is too expensive to maintained. It never justify their high paid, look at our PM U all know, clown leader.

(22-04-2023, 01:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Watch this video (3:44) where OYK accused LMW of causing racial disharmony. When Hazel Poa responded that it's not about race but against a specific nationality that is growing too fast in Spore, he LLST and just gave some motherhood statements.

Totally agree with what you say

Pay And Pay Garvament always side with Non-Chinese Singaporeans and Non-Chinese foreigners trashes. Luckily Singaporean Chinese and foreigners Chinese are Hardworking and Generous.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

sad day....

[Image: 4w9n2qewse1r.png]

They create the problem, but put the blame on others.
Now Sg encounters runaway inflation, but they never bother to tackle it. Rotfl
Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

[Image: Heng-Not-ready-for-Non-Chinese-PM.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Bump this thread up

Actually, 30 or 40 years ago, our parents and uncles

all grew up together with Indians and Malay and even speak their languages

What did 3G and 4G do, to destroy the hardwork of Mr LKY?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(22-04-2023, 01:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They create the problem, but put the blame on others.
Now Sg encounters runaway inflation, but they never bother to tackle it. Rotfl
Song Boh!

Singapore encounter runaway inflation, and things had become more expensive for the heartlanders.  It is the  duty and responsibility of the ruling party to resolve this................. Big Grin

(22-04-2023, 01:41 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  sad day....

[Image: 4w9n2qewse1r.png]
The Merlion is vomiting blood....................looks like there is no solution on this  matter............. Big Grin

(22-04-2023, 09:07 PM)debono Wrote:  Singapore encounter runaway inflation, and things had become more expensive for the heartlanders.  It is the  duty and responsibility of the ruling party to resolve this................. Big Grin

They want to squeeze us to last breath. Rotfl
不懂易经真糟糕!

The one who never stop this from happening (runaway inflation)already tendered resignation… 他是那个黑锅侠。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-04-2023, 01:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Watch this video (3:44) where OYK accused LMW of causing racial disharmony. When Hazel Poa responded that it's not about race but against a specific nationality that is growing too fast in Spore, he LLST and just gave some motherhood statements.

The group that is growing too fast and the fastest is the jhk and they are not a race per se but a nationality.

We don't realize it because their race, yes, race is the same as the majority race here, and many peepur think they're Singaporeans when they see them on buses and in the trains.

(22-04-2023, 09:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The group that is growing too fast and the fastest is the jhk and they are not a race per se but a nationality.

We don't realize it because their race, yes, race is the same as the majority race here, and many peepur think they're Singaporeans when they see them on buses and in the trains.

I know who you are referring to.....................but they are our traditional work force.................... Big Grin

(22-04-2023, 08:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, 30 or 40 years ago, our parents and uncles

They did not.

It is the racists who destroyed it with ceca! ceca!

You see 10 Indians in the mrt and think whoa! so many!

Yet there are 100 jhks all around you but you don't realize it because they are of the same race as you.

So you start attacking the Indians.

You don't have to take it from me. If Pritam Singh did not raise this in Parliament you should know that there is no issue.

Mun Wai raised it but eventually PSP's own members admitted that the whole ceca ceca was a racist thing rather than that CECA was not beneficial for Singapore.  Rolleyes

(22-04-2023, 09:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I know who you are referring to.....................but they are our traditional work force.................... Big Grin

To maintain the ethnic ratio with 75 percent Hans, we brought in 1.2 million jhks and 600K tiongs. That's 1.8 million Hans.These are necessary because Han Singaporeans were/ are not making enough babies. 

As the Malays here have contributed to population growth we did not have to bring in a lot of Malays from Malaysia.

To balance the ethnic ratio, we brought in a controlled number of Indians while maintaining the percentage of Hans at 75%

Based on your above argument, you are saying that we should cut down the Indian workers and replace them with even more jhks.

Seems like you have the same IQ as that Sentinel which isn't very high.  Rolleyes

(22-04-2023, 08:52 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, 30 or 40 years ago, our parents and uncles

CECA is the problem.

Nothing to do with race. Stop the denial and FIX the problem.  Period.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Make no mistake, I don't blame any of the foreigners for being here....but the Singapore govt that has allowed it to happen and caused our population to balloon (living density to rise and cost of living to go up.

The racist narrative has been crafted by the Singapore govt against those who speak up against its policies.

You either accept their policy or you are racist.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-04-2023, 09:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They did not.

It is the racists who destroyed it with ceca! ceca!

You see 10 Indians in the mrt and think whoa! so many!

Yet there are 100 jhks all around you but you don't realize it because they are of the same race as you.

So you start attacking the Indians.

You don't have to take it from me. If Pritam Singh did not raise this in Parliament you should know that there is no issue.

Mun Wai raised it but eventually PSP's own members admitted that the whole ceca ceca was a racist thing rather than that CECA was not beneficial for Singapore.  Rolleyes

Talking bullcrap as always.  Nothing that the PSP stated is racist.  

Only CECAs like you paint it as such and also create red herrings about Malaysians.  When it comes to foreigners, I would much rather have a Malaysian than a snakish CECA in Singapore.

(23-04-2023, 12:56 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Talking bullcrap as always.  Nothing that the PSP stated is racist.  

Only CECAs like you paint it as such and also create red herrings about Malaysians.  When it comes to foreigners, I would much rather have a Malaysian than a snakish CECA in Singapore.
Some idiot report my thread about Ceca Zua 🐍 forumer Oyk and now the whole thread deleted.

(23-04-2023, 12:56 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Talking bullcrap as always.  Nothing that the PSP stated is racist.  

PSP members admitted that the rant about ceca was about race, but you still want to deny it through your arse? LOL.

And this is for YOU.

[Image: IMG-20230220-WA0003.jpg]

(23-04-2023, 01:07 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Some idiot report my thread about Ceca Zua 🐍 forumer Oyk and now the whole thread deleted.

You deserved to be pban in edmw. People like you are tearing our social fabric apart.

(23-04-2023, 03:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You deserved to be pban in edmw. People like you are tearing our social fabric apart.
Fark you snake from INDIA. Always talk bad about China and Chinese. Hope you faster die

(23-04-2023, 03:56 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Fark you snake from INDIA. Always talk bad about China and Chinese. Hope you faster die

Triggered?  What poor EQ you have. Your mother didn't teach you.  Rolleyes

(23-04-2023, 03:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PSP members admitted that the rant about ceca was about race, but you still want to deny it through your arse? LOL.

And this is for YOU.

[Image: IMG-20230220-WA0003.jpg]
Proof it otherwise STFU you bloody CCB CECA!

(23-04-2023, 04:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Triggered?  What poor EQ you have. Your mother didn't teach you.  Rolleyes

Don't drag my mother in, You idiot from India.

(23-04-2023, 04:19 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Don't drag my mother in, You idiot from India.

Your mother from India?  Big Grin

sg is fast becoming disintegrate or already have, i think the later is more prominent. what hold sg as a nation with singaporean identify is fading fast than we thought, just look around you and you will realize. pap made us look like a foreigner in own land , high cost of living in small space and long working environment, citizen have to work longer beyond their retirement age.  this is insane. there no value here .

(23-04-2023, 04:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother from India?  Big Grin

Fark you you bloody racist idiot from India. Stop pretending Chinese Singaporean you fool from India.