PASIR RIS MIXED VEGE STALL: $10.20 FOR 3 VEGE 1 FISH, GO ROB BETTER

PASIR RIS MIXED VEGE STALL: $10.20 FOR 3 VEGE 1 FISH, GO ROB BETTER

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=96073
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Can't see the fish. Can see the prawn though.

Whatever they charge just don’t patronise the stall the next time. The writer already know that the stall anyhow charge still visit them.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

Dunno who set the culture of fish and fatty pork special price.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

after covid, hawkers had many new patterns : increase price to sky high, no additional cutlery, charge additional 30 cts for containers.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(14-03-2023, 08:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  after covid, hawkers had many new patterns : increase price to sky high, no additional cutlery, charge additional 30 cts for containers.
Bottomline is there is no control, all set their own evil rules.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

srsly, I wish the govt re-impose lock down for another 3 months and let all the greedy hawkers die of no business (can't operate).
[+] 3 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(14-03-2023, 08:17 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Bottomline is there is no control, all set their own evil rules.

in Taiwan, any price adjustment need to proven with evidence of cost and need prior approval if not will kena fine.

(14-03-2023, 07:41 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  PASIR RIS MIXED VEGE STALL: $10.20 FOR 3 VEGE 1 FISH, GO ROB BETTER

It's daylight robbery..................... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(14-03-2023, 08:18 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  srsly, I wish the govt re-impose lock down for another 3 months and let all the greedy hawkers die of no business (can't operate).

These greedy hawkers mostly voted for PAP and when PAP pwned them back, they targeted the people instead of voting PAP out.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(14-03-2023, 08:19 AM)debono Wrote:  It's daylight robbery..................... Big Grin

with the PAP Govt closing both eyes to all these nonsense.
[+] 3 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(14-03-2023, 08:20 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  These greedy hawkers mostly voted for PAP and when PAP pwned them back, they targeted the people instead of voting PAP out.

bingo !!!
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Went to Changi village hc. The curry fish set ( rice, vegetables, egg, fish and some curry) costed only $5.40.

Kimly le, expected la and to be fair, atleast they give breakdown and receipt ..some just say 11 bucks also lan lan pay right
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

(14-03-2023, 08:23 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Went to Changi village hc. The curry fish set ( rice, vegetables,  egg, fish and some curry) costed only $5.40.

only a few good and caring hawkers left.

most if not all are greedy following their master : million $$$ salary for doing nothing.

Fish is expensive. 
See at super market, one small slice, average is $6.00.
So don't think they can sell cheap.

Many times warn not to take fish dishes but many never listen

(14-03-2023, 08:18 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  srsly, I wish the govt re-impose lock down for another 3 months and let all the greedy hawkers die of no business (can't operate).
Ya..hope china can invent another virus.

No point shaming these Hawkers

they are not driving Mercs or Living in Bangalow... they are just trying to stay afloat

you want to blame .. blame the idiot war going on

(14-03-2023, 08:19 AM)debono Wrote:  It's daylight robbery..................... Big Grin

Singaporeans very used to this, ask the 61% lah. Hawkers not stupid one, they know probability of success is to the house mah.

(14-03-2023, 08:23 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Went to Changi village hc. The curry fish set ( rice, vegetables,  egg, fish and some curry) costed only $5.40.

That is a reasonable price................. Big Grin

(14-03-2023, 07:41 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  PASIR RIS MIXED VEGE STALL: $10.20 FOR 3 VEGE 1 FISH, GO ROB BETTER

If got one fish, it is not consider expensive unless the fish is just one ikan Bilis. Fish is rich man's food, they are very expensive. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Never order fish outside.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Hokkien says 'gian peng' ..  die die must buy from this store then complain.

(14-03-2023, 09:39 AM)mikotan Wrote:  Hokkien says 'gian peng' ..  die die must buy from this store then complain.

It will be a once bitten twice shy type of scenario.................. Big Grin

(14-03-2023, 09:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If got one fish, it is not consider expensive unless the fish is just one ikan Bilis. Fish is rich man's food, they are very expensive. .... Rolleyes
Realised..most  Economical mixed rice stalls dun really follow their price signage nowadays..They will inflate the price during payment even you follow the menu ordering...I tried a few times...out of 10 stalls ..at least 80% make up the price during payment even i select the cheapest...like 1 meat 2 veggs...menu shows $ 3.30...end up paying $4.20..I ordered 1 chicken + chap cai + califlower ...WHat to do...maybe their protocol..if the stall attendee earn extra..that will go into his bonus or pocket....these KNN mostly Jui Hu kia..
[+] 1 user Likes cumonlah's post

Take bus there take bus back add 2 bucks 

Or 20 purrrr cent 

Drive there lagi more
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

(14-03-2023, 08:27 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  only a few good and caring hawkers left.

most if not all are greedy following their master : million $$$ salary for doing nothing.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(14-03-2023, 08:20 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  These greedy hawkers mostly voted for PAP and when PAP pwned them back, they targeted the people instead of voting PAP out.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post