PM Lee tests positive for covid again

So how, fellow citizens? Should we wish him a speedy recovery?

Will his brother LHY also wish him well for giving him an opportunity to eat wind overseas?

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong/p...3518645446
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

I thought moh guideline is that once you have self isolated for 7 days (which he did when he contacted covid after Africa trip), you are clear to go back to work even if you continue to be tested positive??

Lion and sheep test and guidelines differ... Lol
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

The electorate wants him sacked for skiving with Covid test, which we know is biased towards VVVVVIP like him

GOD is very unhappy with him
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

How come he test everyday?? Since he mentioned he feeling fine and good, why be so obsessed with poking nostrils??
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

PM Lee receives Covid-19 vaccine, says it’s ‘painless, effective and important’

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pm...-important
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(01-06-2023, 08:54 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  PM Lee receives Covid-19 vaccine, says it’s ‘painless, effective and important’

Pfizer Confirms mRNA Vaccine Never Tested for Preventing COVID Transmission

https://medika.life/pfizer-confirms-mrna...nsmission/
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

Maybe the african variants berry strong, and pizza and meesiam not enough
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

It was reported that those who took paxlovid would have this problem.

This is not a good sign. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Take Garlic, rinse the mouth with bactidol and use throat spray.

Even getting covid and recovering does not result in immunity even for a short period.

What is going on?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-06-2023, 08:54 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  PM Lee receives Covid-19 vaccine, says it’s ‘painless, effective and important’

He retained my respect for this.  He walked the talk by being one of the first Singaporeans to go for the vaccine.

I would liken the three year long battle with the coronavirus to a war.  In this war in which the virus engaged in guerilla warfare against humanity, BG Lee went to the front of the line (unlike the human bear who went hiding) and led the way.

He demonstrated clear leadership, and bravery.  He wasn't a beggar who had nothing to lose if he died.  He was, we all know it, a multi-millionaire, with much to lose.  Yet, he went for the jab to tell all of us that it was safe to do so.  Statistically, a tiny percentage of peepur would experience serious side effects and even death.  He could have been one of them, but he still led the way like the BG Lee that he was...and we know that the one who gets shot is not necessarily the Private from 4SIR.  It could be the General if he chooses to go to the battlefront.  And BG Lee was there. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(01-06-2023, 09:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even getting covid  and recovering does not result in immunity even for a short period.

What is going on?

He is an old man with compromised immunity due to cancer.

Do not forget this very important medical background of his.

(01-06-2023, 09:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Even getting covid  and recovering does not result in immunity even for a short period.

What is going on?

Could this be different mutant strain

Or the medication and vaccine not effective
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Forget to wear mask lah? Thinking

Believe AngMoh media like Sgbutt?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

28 days not up yet, next up could be heart inflammation and if worsen, sudden death. Pray for him?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

You can't get the virus from breathing it in.
He said...

https://youtu.be/KesFgrjBttM

(01-06-2023, 09:02 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Maybe the african variants berry strong, and pizza and meesiam not enough

Yarmai, dis strain iz from africa, dun play play.  Plus it could have been false negative for the last few days. He was probably feeling under the weather again dats why test again..

I think that's one of the issue with paxlovid that he took. It merely suppresses the virus temporarily as if he is treated but the virus will rebound.

PM has gone through many health obstacles in life. 
After 70, the body not the same. 
Lets wish him quick recovery.

(01-06-2023, 10:22 AM)Migrant Wrote:  PM has gone through many health obstacles in life. 
After 70, the body not the same. 
Lets wish him quick recovery.

look like you enjoy pawning by him.

Handover quicker

Smile

(01-06-2023, 09:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He retained my respect for this.  He walked the talk by being one of the first Singaporeans to go for the vaccine.

I would liken the three year long battle with the coronavirus to a war.  In this war in which the virus engaged in guerilla warfare against humanity, BG Lee went to the front of the line (unlike the human bear who went hiding) and led the way.

He demonstrated clear leadership, and bravery.  He wasn't a beggar who had nothing to lose if he died.  He was, we all know it, a multi-millionaire, with much to lose.  Yet, he went for the jab to tell all of us that it was safe to do so.  Statistically, a tiny percentage of peepur would experience serious side effects and even death.  He could have been one of them, but he still led the way like the BG Lee that he was...and we know that the one who gets shot is not necessarily the Private from 4SIR.  It could be the General if he chooses to go to the battlefront.  And BG Lee was there. Clapping

How do you know his jab is a real vaccine and not some saline solution? Wink
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

I am not referring to any specific person
Whether you are of what religion
Remember, karma is a real thing

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

he never take his 10th booster shot?

(01-06-2023, 08:46 AM)lioncityftw Wrote:  So how, fellow citizens? Should we wish him a speedy recovery?

Will his brother LHY also wish him well for giving him an opportunity to eat wind overseas?

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong/p...3518645446

[Image: photo-2023-05-28-06-24-52.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(01-06-2023, 09:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He retained my respect for this.  He walked the talk by being one of the first Singaporeans to go for the vaccine.

u really paul lampard lor. u think paul liao can get to rent ridout road?
[+] 3 users Like sogo's post

(01-06-2023, 10:54 AM)lioncityftw Wrote:  How do you know his jab is a real vaccine and not some saline solution? Wink

You are suggesting that LHL had lied and deceived Singaporeans.  Rolleyes

(01-06-2023, 11:53 AM)sogo Wrote:  u really paul lampard lor. u think paul liao can get to rent ridout road?

I would not get inside Parliament to tell rape stories.  Rolleyes

How dangerous can saline be, DF
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post