PM lee DON'T EVEN want to retire

he already mention behind so call " guide Lawrence wong "

I feel in the end what the use? Surely this fellow LHL behind still the Overall decision marker.

Retire or not the people still facing virus and food crisis

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(27-05-2022, 09:06 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he already mention behind so call " guide Lawrence wong "

I feel in the end what the use? Surely this fellow LHL behind still the Overall decision marker.

When did LHL ever say that he's leaving leh? LW is just a puppet with strings attached mah! The puppeteer works behind the scenes mah!

(27-05-2022, 09:21 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When did LHL ever say that he's leaving leh? LW is just a puppet with strings attached mah! The puppeteer works behind the scenes mah!

I see the " Same pattern " Remember that time when LKY how he put LHL as PM. He also don't straight away put LHL as PM. He made Goh as PM And LHL beside him, Once Goh step down, LHL appoint as PM.

Likewise, LHL I feel he must be thinking maybe pushing his son go into Politics. Do note his elder son Do have some interest on Politics whereas his 2nd son Scholar like him claim Don't like politics but who knows?

(27-05-2022, 09:21 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When did LHL ever say that he's leaving leh? LW is just a puppet with strings attached mah! The puppeteer works behind the scenes mah!

3 years time if PAP wins
But If lose also step down

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

that why sg going downhill.

(27-05-2022, 09:06 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he already mention behind so call " guide Lawrence wong "

all follow laolee

The longest serving PM in the world

where things from good become stale and smelly

also due to his long and bad PAP service

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

He wants to retire yet retain overall control of the govt.

(27-05-2022, 10:33 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He wants to retire yet retain overall control of the govt.

He do say he never retire by claim due to Covi19 last time
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/0...ronavirus/

" SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has previously said that he hopes to step down by the time he turns 70, but he acknowledged on Saturday (July 25) that the Covid-19 pandemic may have other plans for him.

During a briefing on the latest Cabinet reshuffle, Mr Lee, who is now 68, was asked how his hope squares with the promise he made to voters during the recent election campaign that he would stay on through the crisis and hand over the country “in good shape” to the fourth generation of political leaders before retiring.

He replied: “I had expressed the hope that I would be able to hand over by the time I celebrate my 70th birthday. But I do not determine the path of the Covid-19 pandemic, and it will also depend on how events unfold.

“And all I can say is, I will see this through. And I'll hand over in good shape as soon as possible to the next team, and into good hands.”

Mr Lee has been expressing his wish to step down by the age of 70 since at least 2017. "
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pm...h-covid-19

NOW ...

" PM Lee was also asked about his retirement plans.

He said that he is not planning his retirement, but rather to "make myself be in a position to step down and hand over as prime minister to my successor".

"After which, I see it as my responsibility to do my best to help him succeed and to help Singapore continue to succeed. And whatever he thinks I'm useful to him for, I shall be happy to fulfil," he said.

PM Lee also said that it was impossible to predict how Singapore's political landscape might evolve."

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...okyo-forum

You got problem with LHL not retiring ah? Why?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-05-2022, 10:41 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You got problem with LHL not retiring ah? Why?.... Thinking

Because he NEVER LISTEN HIS DAD WORDS

" Who Gov SG MUST HAVE AN IRON IN HIM OR GIVE IT UP! "

LHL don't have an iron in him, look how he managed his so call 4g team.

I actually don't mind his pulling the strings from behind.

IMO, LW CMI.

(27-05-2022, 10:42 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Because he NEVER LISTEN HIS DAD WORDS

" Who Gov SG MUST HAVE AN IRON IN HIM OR GIVE IT UP! "

LHL don't have an iron in him, look how he managed his so call 4g team.

Got iron or not only depends on how he thinks of himself wat. May be he thinks he is punching above his weight by the impression those plp yes men around him. You heard of the emperor not wearing clothing?

BTW if he step down then who got iron to take over? You want your sukee nang as PM ah?........ Big Grin

Carl Jung

Kissinger has to make an appearance must tell u something
They thought they can makan Putin
as they bite their teeth came out.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-08-21-56.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-08-25-39.png]

Ah Lee will still operate behind the scene until his son is mature enough to take over from the next pm.

(27-05-2022, 10:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Got iron or not only depends on how he thinks of himself wat. May be he thinks he is punching above his weight by the impression those plp yes men around him. You heard of the emperor not wearing clothing?

BTW if he step down then who got iron to take over? You want your sukee nang as PM ah?........ Big Grin

LOL, More like Ministers climb over his head , yet he still don't know or he know but DON'T Dare to demote those cannot make it.
He just LAZY , partly once he demote someone cannot perform, he have to find again.

look at LKY, he will not delay to demote ANY minister cannot perform.

Remember we have sotong visiting us with mutual love
and call to revisit ,whole Davos supposed to be here but
something happening...
fast forward now ahMeng s relative disease called MonkeyPox
will b the onslaught
in case of problem Robodogs will be released.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-27-11-19-13.png]

(27-05-2022, 11:11 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL, More like Ministers climb over his head , yet he still don't know or he know but DON'T Dare to demote those cannot make it.
He just LAZY , partly once he demote someone cannot perform, he have to find again.

look at LKY, he will not delay to demote ANY minister cannot perform.

I think you have a serious problem with "attachment". LKY is dead and long gone. It is time you should "let go" and move on with new leadership instead of living in the past with LKY this and LKY that. Tia liao sibeh sianz..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Many laokokoks reach 75 years old, cant even walk properly and having dementia.

不懂易经真糟糕。
都要九六爻了,还死赖不走。
你有看过那个太上皇还出来教皇帝怎么做事吗?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-05-2022, 11:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think you have a serious problem with "attachment". LKY is dead and long gone. It is time you should "let go" and move on with new leadership instead of living in the past with LKY this and LKY that. Tia liao sibeh sianz..... Big Grin

I not say like LKY but you can't deny he do have that " Politician cunning , smart etc factors all "

BUT Most important he do create wealth for SG and the people do feel it back in good old days

Now the current one just Spend never create wealth and MORE ON GREED TO THEMSELVES

(27-05-2022, 11:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I not say like LKY but you can't deny he do have that " Politician cunning , smart etc factors all "

BUT Most important he do create wealth for SG and the people do feel it back in good old days

Now the current one just Spend never create wealth and MORE ON GREED TO THEMSELVES

You mean the CDC vouchers too little and not satisfied your greed ah?........ Big Grin

Carl Jung

(27-05-2022, 11:30 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean the CDC vouchers too little and not satisfied your greed ah?........ Big Grin

you only consider peanuts as greed.
but not the world highest salary of the ministars

(27-05-2022, 11:30 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean the CDC vouchers too little and not satisfied your greed ah?........ Big Grin

stupid CDC voucher is " indirect want stall owner using digital payment SO CAN TRACK THEIR revenue well can TAX them "
Next CDC Voucher? Also our Money.

You think really free money from Govt.

He already semi- retire for the past few years, lah

Just no legal name of new job description

to make it official

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-05-2022, 11:43 AM)Ola Wrote:  He already semi- retire for the past few years, lah

Just no legal name of new job description

to make it official

mentor rah, just like Goh , Teo , Tharman shiok shiok once a blue moon say something to remind others they still around
so call behind " mentor ' yet still continue enjoy high wages Out from Public funds.

(27-05-2022, 11:37 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  stupid CDC voucher is " indirect want stall owner using digital payment SO CAN TRACK THEIR revenue well can TAX them "
Next CDC Voucher? Also our Money.

You think really free money from Govt.

Of course taxpayers' money lah. Where you expect govt to get money? This CDC vouchers is to show that they share the taxpayers' money with you and they dun take the money and pay themselves only. 

The thing is majority of the population were very appreciative of these "chicken wings" and gave them the mandate to run the country every GE. You also early early checked for collection of printed copies some more wat...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(27-05-2022, 11:48 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course taxpayers' money lah. Where you expect govt to get money? This CDC vouchers is to show that they share the taxpayers' money with you and they dun take the money and pay themselves only. 

The thing is majority of the population were very appreciative of these "chicken wings" and gave them the mandate to run the country every GE. You also early early checked for collection of printed copies some more wat...... Big Grin

You know why? you also say what , is OUR MONEY OF COURSE MUST TAKE RAH
whatever Govt so call " give " OF COURSE TAKE IS OUR MONEY

(27-05-2022, 11:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You know why? you also say what , is OUR MONEY OF COURSE  MUST TAKE RAH
whatever Govt so call " give " OF COURSE TAKE IS OUR MONEY

This proved that their chicken wing strategy worked. Last won by 61%. You kpkb no use rah..... Big Grin

Carl Jung