PM speaking leow... gays beri heypi heypi

(22-08-2022, 01:00 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tim Cook also gay also got few CEO.

I mean girly guy is not mean all is gay.

Correct!

(21-08-2022, 11:13 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It hard to tell whether such survey not manipulated by ngos through use of media promoting

https://eraoflight.com › 2020 › 02 › 13 › the-billionaires-behind-the-lgbtq-transgender-agenda-george-soros-peter-buffett-tim-gill-and-the-stryker-dynasty-have-donated-hundreds-of-millions-to-the-cause
The Billionaires Behind the LGBTQ & Transgender Agenda: George Soros ...
Among other causes, Arcus gave more than $58.4 million to pro-LGBT programs between 2007 and 2010 alone. Stryker himself gave over $30 million to Arcus in that three-year period through his inherited stock in Stryker Corporation. We then follow the thread to Jon's sister, Ronda Stryker.

So I admit the number is not that small but there is a lot of hype in the data.

[Image: 76-B9-B34-B-5-E71-473-F-800-D-24-A85-B1-E0206.png]

https://medicine.yale.edu/news-article/t...udy-finds/

FA and Butt should be celebrating now. NDR - Section 377A to be repealed..... vomit

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2022, 06:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  ITE Central.... Shhhhh....  Rotfl

You think he might repeal s377a meh?

(22-08-2022, 05:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  FA and Butt should be celebrating now. NDR - Section 377A to be repealed..... vomit

If they allow to adopt children, then how? crying
They only worry they may CS but dont worry about our future Generation may become like them. They are even more unforseen problems we need to worry in future.

As I said many times before, human law is biased.

I really shake head we have a such a weak leader. Sg has rotten, no eyes to see.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-08-2022, 01:45 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 76-B9-B34-B-5-E71-473-F-800-D-24-A85-B1-E0206.png]

https://medicine.yale.edu/news-article/t...udy-finds/

Let examine the statement carefully. First they declare those are minority, then say 83% hidden.
Giving official declared numbers that period. It could give their expect number of 35%.
Possible?
Normally the poll will not direct ask for a yes or no reply. but look for acceptance questions, not a genetic proof.  

As I mentioned, the west has been infiltrated by ngo for more than two three decades, propaganda is widespread.
Many people do not discriminate LGBT but that does not mean they promote such behavior.
Also we live in chemical pollution environment after WWII, many are 'modified' without knowing it. 
So number may look high but hyped.  

To back my belief are the three questions. You want to answer them?

(22-08-2022, 05:43 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You think he might repeal s377a meh?

Walaneh where were you last night?  He repealed it leow lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

[Image: AF294-EAC-F50-D-4-ABC-B835-5-ABE8114-BE0-E.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(22-08-2022, 09:42 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  [Image: AF294-EAC-F50-D-4-ABC-B835-5-ABE8114-BE0-E.jpg]

Are the meow meows smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

these smelly mm not attractive to perverted lao gay lah

(22-08-2022, 10:20 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are the meow meows smelly? Big Grin

Berries smerry rike fermented cheesepies...
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post