Polis:No truth that 'hundreds' of robbers waiting in JB for Sg tourists

No truth to viral statement claiming 'hundreds' of robbers waiting in JB for S’pore tourists when border reopens: Johor police - TODAY (todayonline.com)

[Image: 247929792_5148602231833916_7190766744182...e=61A5FDB4]

suggest u go and report back to this forum…. Smile

(26-11-2021, 09:37 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  suggest u go and report back to this forum…. Smile

I don't like to go JB.  Cool

Not the right time...

Can their words b taken seriously? After all those past incidents y r these robberies still prevalent there?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Only got 2 lah!  Rotfl

°

Don’t know whether their cops are on the take.

tomorrow will be a better day

(26-11-2021, 10:25 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Only got 2 lah!  Rotfl

°

That’s because no tourist there yet. Once sinkies go over more business for these new entrepreneurs. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

who in his right mind will admit i m a bad guy?

(26-11-2021, 09:36 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  No truth to viral statement claiming 'hundreds' of robbers waiting in JB for S’pore tourists when border reopens: Johor police - TODAY (todayonline.com)

[Image: 247929792_5148602231833916_7190766744182...e=61A5FDB4]

Johor police can be trusted? Who know they also insider becos corruption so rampant in bolehland.

What do we really expect them to say? That this is true? Lol.

saw a cartoon with 2 traffic polis standing on the causeway waving to sg side and shout please come

Polis malusia, no smoke without fire. Got smoke so got fire, got haze big fire.

(26-11-2021, 09:37 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  suggest u go and report back to this forum…. Smile

U quickly.swim to JB la. Don't come bk...

Smile

So this is fake news?

[Image: IMG-20211126-WA0023.jpg]

(26-11-2021, 12:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So this is fake news?

That day, my friend just showed me 1 man kena chopped hand and chopped leg in M land. The man still alive. See liao also scare.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-11-2021, 12:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So this is fake news?

I have received this message in my WhatsApp too…looks real to me.

If you hold tightly onto your precious belongings they will chop off your hand to get your bag.

This one is not false

8Umbrella Umbrella

Not like dat. They r invisible.
Once ur beg or purse taken it is passed on like Flash.

(26-11-2021, 12:44 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I haveceived this message in my WhatsApp too…looks real to me.
This is definitely real.  Johore is the most notorious place full of thugs.  Even the police is corrupted and closed 1 eye seeing Singaporeans been robbed. They robbed is alright, but, they killed and injured victims.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Make sure u keep ur pasport barangbarang and busubusu properly
Report polis also got stories

Rotfl 

No truth to viral statement claiming 'hundreds' of robbers waiting in JB for S’pore tourists when border reopens: Ju Hu polis ….  Rotfl 

Since when muddysia boleh polis can be trusted ….. btw … I am also very afraid of the polis

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Let those who really need to go there go first.

Quote:No truth to viral statement claiming 'hundreds' of robbers waiting in JB for S’pore tourists when border reopens: Johor police

some say that the statement was wrong and that there weren't "hundreds" of robbers.
all we know is that "THOUSANDS" of would-be robbers are awaiting...

[+] 2 users Like PerceivedToBe's post

If you count the joohoo mata waiting expectantly to collect "fines" from SG motorists, they are indeed in the thousands, not hundreds.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

From n back must also covered up with stsinless steel n locked up
...all robbers , drug addicts, takebans, perverts like ah war, police, male female pros all hungry for rich sinkee ah bengs, ah lians esp with golf sticks n gold chains, rolex watch

(26-11-2021, 01:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is definitely real.  Johore is the most notorious place full of thugs.  Even the police is corrupted and closed 1 eye seeing Singaporeans been robbed. They robbed is alright, but, they killed and injured victims.

Thank you for your kind reply. Much appreciated
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(26-11-2021, 07:05 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Thank you for your kind reply. Much appreciated
Few years back, I was at JB City Square Mall and looking for a toilet. I sensed 2 Malays were trailing me behind and i reversed not going-in toilet. Must be alert and look around you when in JB.
[+] 4 users Like Gemstar's post

I think there must be some truth in that warning about robbers waiting for Singaporeans in JB. Of course the polis must refute the warning for economic and tourism reasons. Those robbers there have gone hungry for almost 2.5 years and using your knees to think also know those hungry thieves there are likely to strike in large numbers when the border is open. So better wait for a month or two after border open to let the thieves fill up their stomach on other suckers first before you go there........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-11-2021, 07:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think there must be some truth in that warning about robbers waiting for Singaporeans in JB. Of course the polis must refute the warning for economic and tourism reasons. Those robbers there have gone hungry for almost 2.5 years and using your knees to think also know those hungry thieves there are likely to strike in large numbers when the border is open. So better wait for a month or two after border open to let the thieves fill up their stomach on other suckers first before you go there........ Big Grin

A good advice, I suspect what some forum members said is true. I better not go for the time being...it is better to be safe than sorry..... Clapping