Profile of a SGtalk white colonial worshipper

There seem to have a few here in SGtalk. My personal hypothesis of their profile.

Here is my "evidence" gathering.
They love worshipping their white colonial masters … yearning for the good old days where their father and mother served them before SG independence.
They are anti-China because they see the Chinese overtaking their white master, which is happening. If not, they won't be so anti-China.

So who are they? They are mostly

Eurasian, so call the half fugg ang moh or pariah. Being half fugg, they have a natural affiliation towards them. Now they see their white colonial masters losing control of the world, and they have a sense of loss, especially with China rising.
They feel very vulnerable and insecure when China is officially numero uno, and they may feel their standing in SG disappear. But, of course, this is ridiculous. It was gone when SG became independent.

Next is local Indians, especially those using English name. Bad enough, they betray their heritage and adopt their white colonial masters' names. They try and behave like them. They are wildly insecure because they see local Chinese old motherland rises and they feel proud while their ….. shiteland …. errrrr … no need to elaborate

So what do you guys think?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Tangsen's post

very complicated one. aso got syonan, got vn refugees, got stuck in china stocks, cheated by atb, flgdogs on the run, looking down on their ahtiong parents/grandparents ...

(06-10-2022, 07:23 PM)sedia Wrote:  My view is that the majority of PRCs-bashings threads/postings in edmw forum and sgtalk forum are posted by singapore-born indians.

My view is that around 60% of PRCs-bashings threads/postings in edmw forum and sgtalk forum are posted by singapore-born indians, and about another 5% are posted by foreign-born indians, and about 10% to 15% are posted by unmarried spinster middle-aged singaporean-chinese women and other middle-aged singaporean-chinese women.

The final remaining 20% are posted by a mixture of others.

These Singapore-born Indians, honestly, I have a certain amount of sympathy. Singapore-born Chinese like myself are in awe and proud to have our ancestral motherland. We go to Shanghai & Peking and some of their 1st tier cities, which are more advance and prosperous than Singapore. Even some 2nd tier cities are in par with SG.

While our fellow Singapore-born Indians look at their ancestral motherland …… its OH FUGG. Thats why they wanna worship their white colonial masters …  deep down they prefer SG still in the colonial era.

We speak fondly and pride when talking about China, while ….. they …. avoid at all cost

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(06-10-2022, 07:31 PM)sedia Wrote:  Actually there should be some programs or events to let China new citizens or China work pass holders and the Singapore-born indians mingle together more often.

I would prefer all foriegners wanting to become Singaporeans go through a 3 mths Singapore culture appreciation program. Singapore-born Indians are part of Singapore culture, but China new citizens are not part of Singapore culture

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(06-10-2022, 07:49 PM)sedia Wrote:  you it's fugged!

you are dead wrong!

Because my past many years of housing agent work, I had encountered many many singapore-born indians they have a very unfair negative stereotype prejudice that PRCs are all evil.

Many of those unmarried middle-aged spinster singaporean-chinese women also have this same stereotype prejudice against the PRCs.

Hence there should be some events to let singapore-born indians mingle with the PRCs so as to remove their unfair prejudices against the PRCs

I had seen before singapore-born malay woman marrying a PRC husband and singapore-born malay man marrying PRC wife

You looking as a housing agent, while I view it from a professional working level of 30yrs. I think in my profession, there are more PRCs linked than SIngapore born indians thus, they group and maintain a strong PRC culture.

(06-10-2022, 07:54 PM)sedia Wrote:  And to many of those singaporean-chinese that married malaysian-chinese wives becos they wanted to divert attention away from the fact that the malaysian-chinese are the largest group of foreigners snatching singaporeans's ricebowls in singapore. but because they don't dare to flame india-indians FTs/foreign workersin their postings because they worry they will be charged for racism hence many of those singaporean-chinese men that married malaysian-chinese wives they always flame the China-chinese in their postings to divert attention away from the fact that the malaysian-chinese are the largest group of foreigners snatching singaporeans's rice bowl.

This group of posters formed about 10 to 15% in my view.

I strongly suggest you go subscribe Grammarly.

(06-10-2022, 08:17 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

you missed the point!

My point is saying there are many many singaporea-born indians that have a very unfair negative stereotype that All PRCs are evil.

Hence there should be some program or event to remove the prejudices of many of these singapore-born indians against the PRCs.

Every nationality had a mixed combination of good people and bad people.

There are many cases of PRCs doing very kind charitable work in singapore, example last year Stomp featured a PRC retiree she for the past 10 years she used her own money to buy cleaning liquids and then she cleaned all the staircase railings in her HDB block, she did all these free of charge for 10 years.

You have the right to your opinion and I have not been in any position to says you are dead wrong. Likewise for you, thus vice versa

(06-10-2022, 08:20 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are very stupid!

And you are a crazy retard!

Because from your past postings, you yourself had always been flaming China-chinese to divert attention away from the malaysian women snatching singaporean's ricebowl just becos your ex-wife is a malaysian!

Guess you are new here. Many know my position regarding China.
I suspect your spouse must have cheated on you with a Malaysian.  Rotfl

(06-10-2022, 08:23 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

and you are a crazy shameless retard!

I think you are a Singaporean old female froggie whose hubby divorced you to be with a Malaysian woman.
Now you work part-time as a property agent, not that successful, thus feeling very frustrated with life.
Btw, how many kids do you have?

(06-10-2022, 08:26 PM)sedia Wrote:  your wife is a prostitute!

you are a crazy shameless retard!

My wife is local-born.

For years you this evil scum liar had been posting lies to incite hatred against the China-chinese to divert attention whenever got any bad news involving malaysian-chinese women.

you go die now!

Then most likely a Malaysian girl seduces you and you lost lots of money for her. Now feel very bitter about your stupidity letting your small head over rule your big head  nudie

(06-10-2022, 08:23 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are dead wrong!

and you are a crazy shameless retard!

Why are you so angry, bitter and frustrated? Who fugged you recently?

(06-10-2022, 08:32 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are a crazy stupid dog!

That time you yourself posted you are now above 50-years-old and your dick cannot stand and you waiting to die becos you said you are lonely and your malaysian wife let you wear green hat and she left you!

you go die now!
hence you go die now!

We can see why you are bitter angry and frustrated. What you have described is what you are going through. You have no outlet thus come to SGTtalk to vent.
Now you are thinking of suicide. Here is https://www.sos.org.sg. Call them, but if you insist of killing yourself …. pls dun bring other headache … just go  Cheese

(06-10-2022, 08:38 PM)sedia Wrote:  you everyday let stray dog fugg you!

Hey …. are you remind me of a stupid fugg …. can't remember his nick …. he is dead

(06-10-2022, 08:35 PM)sedia Wrote:  Another 2 facts,

GOT another 2 facts to debunk your lies,

in singapore's history, no China/Thailand/Vietnam/Indonesian women had ever murdered their singaporean husband before, NOT even once.

But got happen before more than once malaysian-chinese woman murdered their singaporean husband, example that 1984 murder case whereby a malaysian-chinese woman hired 3 Thais to murder her singaporean banker husband.

in singapore's history NO China/Thailand/Vietnam/indonesian tenant had ever stabbed his singaporean houseowner before. Not even once. but got happen before malaysian-chinese tenant stabbed her singaporean flatowner before and somemore happen more than 1 case, and got 1 case even became fatal whereby a  malaysian-chinese female tenant stabbed her singaporean flatowner to death before over a $10 utilities dispute.

Proven … some Malaysian must have fugged your daughter pregnant and ran back to JB  Rotfl

(06-10-2022, 08:43 PM)sedia Wrote:  I am a very happy retiree I everyday have lost of fun!

It is you that wants to commit suicide becos last time you yourself said you want to commit suicide!

you go die now1

Why did you lost your fun …. I guess that's why you are bitter angry and frustrated

(06-10-2022, 08:47 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are a crazy stupid dog!

you go die now!

And you started this quarral first!

I stated the fact that more than 50% of the PRCs-bashings postings are posted by singapore-born indians and and the remaining 15% are posted by those singaporean-chinese that married malaysian-chinese wives but you this stupid crazy dog come to insult the China-chinese by saying their culture no good. Then what for you start this thread since your intention is to attack the china-chinese.

you this stupid fu-cker scum dog go die now!

you are dead now!

Your wife ran away with a Malaysian issit?  Rotfl

(06-10-2022, 08:59 PM)sedia Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded dog!

My wife is local-born!

It is your ex-wife ran off with jiu hu kia!

last time you yourself admitted in your post, that is why you said you hate the male jiu hu kias but you said you still love the female jiu hu kias becos you said they remind your of your ran-away-ex-wife!

you are a total loser scum mad dog!

you go die now!

Why are you such a pussy, pte message me and yet no bolls to take my reply. You scared of me issit?
Btw are you this old froogie ?
https://fb.watch/f_yZY5nRp6/

(06-10-2022, 09:09 PM)sedia Wrote:  .you go die now!

And you started this quarral first!

I stated the fact that more than 50% of the PRCs-bashings postings are posted by singapore-born indians and and the remaining 15% are posted by those singaporean-chinese that married malaysian-chinese wives but you this stupid crazy dog come to insult the China-chinese by saying their culture no good. Then what for you start this thread since your intention is to attack the china-chinese.

you are a crazy balless coward pussy scum total loser mad dog!

It is so obvious that you are either malaysia-born and your prostitute ex-wife is a malaysian!

you this balless pussy scum coward dog go die now!

you are dead now!

Rotfl   why so angry frustrated and bitter. Your life is so bad meh   Laughter-119

(06-10-2022, 09:19 PM)sedia Wrote:  My life is very good!

your life is very bad!

your life is the worst!

you have no life!

Las t time you this scum dog already said you are waiting to die now and you said you are very lonely!

you are a crazy scum balless dog!

Why you boll-less? You scare of me issit? pte message me but diable your pte messaging so stop me pte message you.

Now you are an angry fustrated bitter little pussy  Laughing

(06-10-2022, 09:26 PM)sedia Wrote:  .

It is so obvious that you are malaysia-born and your prostitute ex-wife is a malaysian!

you are a crazy stupid balless little pussy coward scum dog!

you this crazy liar PRC-hater scum dog go die now!

you this crazy mad dog and all your whole family will die very horribly in road accidents!

you are dead now!

Gesti-109

(06-10-2022, 09:59 PM)sedia Wrote:  you this stupid fu-cker scum dog go die now!

It is so obvious that you are malaysia-born and your prostitute ex-wife is a malaysian!

you this crazy mad dog and all your whole family will die very horribly in road accidents!

you are dead now!

Fundance

(06-10-2022, 10:05 PM)sedia Wrote:  you this stupid fu-cker scum dog go die now!

you are dead now!

Laughter-144

(06-10-2022, 10:19 PM)sedia Wrote:  .

you are dead now!

Laughter-13

(06-10-2022, 11:02 PM)sedia Wrote:  you this stupid fu-cker scum dog go die now!

you are dead now!

Laughter-68

(07-10-2022, 12:47 AM)sedia Wrote:  .

you are dead now!

Laughter-13

(07-10-2022, 05:02 PM)sedia Wrote:  you this stupid fu-cker scum dog go die now!

you are dead now!

Laughing  curse at others it's actually cursing yourself ….  nudie
Karma  Clapping