Proven Sgbutt is a

Reverse indicator

Smile

You what ? CCPcovid 加加 indicator?

(08-12-2022, 12:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  You what ? CCPcovid 加加 indicator?

Huh

Smile

(08-12-2022, 11:48 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Reverse indicator

It would have been great and helpful to the community if he really is a reverse indicator, at least that means one can make big money just by doing opposite of what he says all the time. Unfortunately he is just like the rest of us, he is no indicator, reverse or otherwise.

This is evidenced by the fact that he makes many predictions and consistently picks on only those that turn out right and follow up consistently to try and position himself as a market guru. His detractors on the other hand, constantly latch onto the stuff that he got wrong hoping to prove that everything he says is a joke.

Fact of the matter is, some of his predictions turn out correct while others go hay wire. This by definition means he provides no reliable indicator which can be incorporated in any trading strategy.

Is he kokokee?

(08-12-2022, 01:08 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  It would have been great and helpful to the community if he really is a reverse indicator, at least that means one can make big money just by doing opposite of what he says all the time. Unfortunately he is just like the rest of us, he is no indicator, reverse or otherwise.

This is evidenced by the fact that he makes many predictions and consistently picks on only those that turn out right and follow up consistently to try and position himself as a market guru. His detractors on the other hand, constantly latch onto the stuff that he got wrong hoping to prove that everything he says is a joke.

Fact of the matter is, some of his predictions turn out correct while others go hay wire. This by definition means he provides no reliable indicator which can be incorporated in any trading strategy.

In short,  nobody knows including Butt.

(08-12-2022, 12:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  You what ? CCPcovid 加加 indicator?

The more lockdowns, the more healthy and powerful XJP’s regime is.

要封锁,不要自由。

(08-12-2022, 01:32 PM)hansamu Wrote:  In short,  nobody knows including Butt.

More accurately, so far nobody who really knows has been willing to share in public.

(08-12-2022, 04:56 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  More accurately, so far nobody who really knows has been willing to share in public.
Those who really know are the insiders/directors....it's a punishable crime for them to share. Lol

(08-12-2022, 05:17 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Those who really know are the insiders/directors....it's a punishable crime for them to share. Lol

Haha yeah, I never understand why people will bet their money based on "tips" shared by anonymous people online.

(08-12-2022, 04:56 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  More accurately, so far nobody who really knows has been willing to share in public.

Those who really knows, wants to keep it close to their chest........ Rotfl

I also dun understand why ppl are desperate to share their inaccurate "tips" online.

And always wonder how do they make a living by doing that

(08-12-2022, 05:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I also dun understand why ppl are desperate to share their inaccurate "tips" online.

I think he even bought an expensive phone with camera costing more than $2K to do that BS. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-12-2022, 05:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I also dun understand why ppl are desperate to share their inaccurate "tips" online.

Some people have their own ulterior objectives which we won't know. 

Someone said he owns Sgtalk, so has the power to ban....not sure if this is true.
Caveat emptor. Lol

(08-12-2022, 05:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think he even bought an expensive phone with camera costing more than $2K to do that BS. .... Big Grin

I think he's doing very well and has multiple sources of income like kelwin. Remember he even bought an $8k graphic card just to try out some ideas

(08-12-2022, 06:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I think he's doing very well and has multiple sources of income like kelwin. Remember he even bought an $8k graphic card just to try out some ideas
I have the same suspicion. Even rich people dun spent like him. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung