Putin fought the wrong war and will be gone...just like USSR...

Anyone remember what happened to Suharto? ...Gaddafi, and all the strongmen in middle East, Arab...many disappesred either lost power jailed exile or killed.

The Asian crisis removed the dictator type leaderships in Indonesia, Thailand and S.Korea.

Like what Clinton said its the economics that matters. Look at the powerful USSR  ..eventually I economy run into the ground and no matter how many missiles and tanks it had...it fell apart....without a single bullet fired by the West.

Arab Spring was caused by inflation when the FED printed too much money to save the US from economic crisis.

The Russian economy has collapsed due to this 'Special Operation " ...basically the West has won against Putin.
And always this unleash internal forces who will then do its work against the dictator.

The only reason why dictators are tolerated is because the economy is decent or they use an economous amount of threat against the people.

Putin will resort to force to extend his rule but his days are numbered.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Has Iran collapsed or undergone a revolution as a result of MASSIVE sanctions, Swift cut-off, reserves frozen, corporate exodus, oil ban?
[+] 3 users Like simpleman's post

(18-03-2022, 08:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Anyone remember what happened to Suharto? ...Gaddafi, and all the strongmen in middle East, Arab...many disappesred either lost power jailed exile or killed.

The Asian crisis removed the dictator type leaderships in Indonesia, Thailand and S.Korea.

Like what Clinton said its the economics that matters.

Arab Spring was caused by inflation when the FED printed too much money to save the US from economic crisis.

The Russian economy has collapsed due to this 'Special Operation " ...basically the West has won against Putin.
And always this unleash internal forces who will then do its work against the dictator.

The only reason why dictators are tolerated is because the economy is decent or they use an economous amount of threat against the people.

Putin will outlive you

Russia is on the right side of history

That's why Russia has the tacit support of China and India

Use your brain a bit please, if you hv one
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

I would say, Putin has figured out Russia would suffer the same, if not worse, fate as Iran.

Lets not forget Russia has been living with harsh sanctions since 2014 Crimea.

This war is not about Ukraine, but goes much further than that. It is giving birth to a new CIVILISATIONAL model.
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

(18-03-2022, 08:06 AM)simpleman Wrote:  Has Iran collapsed or undergone a revolution as a result of MASSIVE sanctions, Swift cut-off, reserves frozen, corporate exodus, oil ban?

Iran has been a pariah state for a long time. The economy was at rock bottom and had no place to collapse to begin with.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Putin alleged being the richest man on earth, will have means to survive. But maybe not in power anymore. He has drummed up an army of anti pudding and anti war protestor and critics within Russia, not to mentioned the global community treats him as a war criminal now.

Russia oligarchs are suffering the effects of the war too.

(18-03-2022, 08:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Iran has been a pariah state for a long time. The economy was at rock bottom and had no place to collapse to begin with.

Iran's GDP crossed US1 trillion last year. GDP per capita equals/ surpass many "non-pariah" states. 

All these achieved while under sanctions. 

How did they do it? Oil + Ingenuity. Both of which Russia possess, and more. 

Russia has something else: ROCK SOLID back up from China
[+] 3 users Like simpleman's post

[Image: 96-F61-DB9-627-C-4755-AEE2-BEB2-C07-BFE22.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Fleetdestroyer's post

(18-03-2022, 08:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Iran has been a pariah state for a long time. The economy was at rock bottom and had no place to collapse to begin with.
You hv been fed on shit all your pathetic life

Still enjoy living in your own make believe childish world view

Listen, as long as Indonesia the largest muslim populated country and the next Asian powerhouse in the making is closely aligned to Iran and then India and China also with Iran, we are on the right side of history and you can stay in your pathetic lalaland and cry abt it, so poor thing you
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Putin hv inflicted so much carnage in Ukraine. So much lost of innocent life.  He ought to be punished hard.

(18-03-2022, 10:20 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Putin hv inflicted so much carnage in Ukraine. So much lost of innocent life.  He ought to be punished hard.

Zelensky and his predecessors has more blood on their hands. 14,000 fellow Ukrainian lives in Donbass.
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

(18-03-2022, 10:20 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Putin hv inflicted so much carnage in Ukraine. So much lost of innocent life.  He ought to be punished hard.

If he Does not, more life will be akan datang
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

russia almost no more army & weapons, beg for help, so weak now, even give it a empty city, it also cannot take down. China know well, ask it to F off now.
this ukraine war can end here, russia already cannot fight, no army & weapons, unless china want to join with their army or weapons, if not, totally no fight now, Russia will not take over or claim any Ukraine land now.
China is balless, how anyone F him now, he will not want to lose like russia in this war, totally useless as a brother.
Now is NATO & US how they want to end it, attack russia till it surrender, then can take what they want?
catch putin as criminal & never touch Ukraine again in next xx yrs? destroy all their nukes?
or still wait for china to fall into the trap?
putin, this bloody nazi invader, is totally gone case now, act tough or bark nonsense only show he is insane like hitler in last stage of his life now.
must never let xi run away this time.

烏總美國會演講,戰况已逆轉,普京成戰犯。

(18-03-2022, 10:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  russia almost no more army & weapons, beg for help, so weak now, even give it a empty city, it also cannot take down. China know well, ask it to F off now.
this ukraine war can end here, russia already cannot fight, no army & weapons, unless china want to join with their army or weapons, if not, totally no fight now, Russia will not take over or claim any Ukraine land now.
China is balless, how anyone F him now, he will not want to lose like russia in this war, totally useless as a brother.
Now is NATO & US how they want to end it, attack russia till it surrender, then can take what they want?
catch putin as criminal & never touch Ukraine again in next xx yrs? destroy all their nukes?
or still wait for china to fall into the trap?
putin, this bloody nazi invader, is totally gone case now, act tough or bark nonsense only show he is insane like hitler in last stage of his life now.
must never let xi run away this time.

烏總美國會演講,戰况已逆轉,普京成戰犯。

Russia almost no more army and weapons? U really don't know what u r saying.  Rotfl
[+] 4 users Like winbig's post

(18-03-2022, 10:54 AM)winbig Wrote:  Russia almost no more army and weapons? U really don't know what u r saying.  Rotfl

all these comie dogs, all bark lies no need support document or data or news, just bark from ass as they like, yet got morons believe all their shit without proof. All these comie dogs are the same, argue lies here only.

普京已被告上國際法庭玩完!俄羅斯來緊幾年慘到不得了!兵敗如山倒!再唔撤兵全軍覆沒

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

putin already gone case, inside & outside of Russia, all abandon him now.
let see comie master ccp china, sell away Russia for how much per kg now? china, this totally evil devil, LOL LOL.
good time for US & EU to provide Russia with weapons to deal with china.
Russia forever look down at china for century.

寸步难进,众叛亲离,普京已经没有未来,看今天习近平把他大哥卖多少钱一斤!

(18-03-2022, 08:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Anyone remember what happened to Suharto? ...Gaddafi, and all the strongmen in middle East, Arab...many disappesred either lost power jailed exile or killed.

True, but you forgot to mention the involvement of other countries in the process of getting Suharto, Gaddafi overthrown..  Can the same "other countries" pull the same stunk to Putin?? Most likely no, because it would have happened long ago if they are able to do so.

On the point "The Asian crisis removed the dictator type leaderships in Indonesia, Thailand and S.Korea.", why didn't it happened to Singapore?? Is it because we are the little brother of "other countries"? After all, Singapore system had long been attacked by the west for being a near dictatorship system..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Will your prediction be as true as your previous one when you bet that Russia won't invade?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

More likely you died and reborn 10 times due to Covid-19 and stupidity but comrade Putin still around............ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-03-2022, 12:17 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  True, but you forgot to mention the involvement of other countries in the process of getting Suharto, Gaddafi overthrown..  Can the same "other countries" pull the same stunk to Putin?? Most likely no, because it would have happened long ago if they are able to do so.

On the point "The Asian crisis removed the dictator type leaderships in Indonesia, Thailand and S.Korea.", why didn't it happened to Singapore?? Is it because we are the little brother of "other countries"? After all, Singapore system had long been attacked by the west for being a near dictatorship system..

Protest mode disabled, dissident views muffled, information curtailed, MSM propaganda intensified, police and court given more power, more changes in the constitution .... etcs. In one word. EXTREME CONTROL
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(18-03-2022, 10:08 AM)kokee Wrote:  last 3 weeks putin arrest & sack aplenty, 8 general, advisors & many more, putin is totally insane & lost confidence, suspicious almost all the people around him, at least 10m apart.
on the other hands,many putin supporters was arrested too.

普京稱俄充滿第五縱隊 對這些人渣「自然和必要的社會自我淨化會加強我們國家」立陶宛指中腳踏兩條船應取消歐中峰會

inside russia is in a mass as all rich &topleader abandon putin, putin supporters also kena arrested, outside russi, putin lost all support, even china also prepare to abandon putin & russia, totally gone case liao.
economy collapse & military army dont support & cannot fight.
latest about china, jump ship liao, LOL LOL.

幾大跡象顯示中共開始跳船

中共真要跳船 传俄外长飞往北京途中突折返

[Image: 1199593-C-1-E6-F-4734-AD3-C-79-AF6-A3-E374-D.jpg]

Now Russia world not old USSR liao hor last time you wear short hor