Putin welcomes Xi's plan to settle 'acute crisis' in Ukraine

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/pu...032023_cna

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

USA gave up their global police and big bro role to China? Or nobody believes USA anymore so rather not get them involved? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(20-03-2023, 10:47 PM)Sticw Wrote:  USA have up their global police and big bro role to China? Or nobody believes USA anymore so rather not get them involved? Lol

Only the fools still believe them. Rotfl
Ukraine War is going to end soon.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Xi will broker a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Warmonger vs peacemaker
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(20-03-2023, 10:49 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Only the fools still believe them. Rotfl
Ukraine War is going to end soon.

Putin would lose face if he had ended it earlier.  He failed to take Ukraine in less than a week, as sexpected, and suffered heavy casualties and loss of military equipment.

With Xi in the peekture, he can now say "Oh! I am giving face to my friend, so I will pull out my troops!"  The perfect sexcuse to give it up.

(20-03-2023, 11:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Putin would lose face if he had ended it earlier.  He failed to take Ukraine in less than a week, as sexpected, and suffered heavy casualties and loss of military equipment.

With Xi in the peekture, he can now say "Oh! I am giving face to my friend, so I will pull out my troops!"  The perfect sexcuse to give it up.

Likewise for Zelensky. He dun wan face Putin as that will tell ppl he scared lose so go talk peace. By using China as middleman he no lose face. All in all this is a welcome move by China to act as go between them all too proud to talk to each other. Hope peace is coming but that will make US dulan as cannot make use of Ukrainian soldiers to whack Russian liao.

Assmarycunt and nato are the ones going to lose face soon

How-to sell more weapons without war?

(21-03-2023, 12:05 AM)Oasis Wrote:  How-to sell more weapons without war?
Dun worry, they will create one in South China Sea using freedom of navigation as an excuse.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Putin peace plan = Ukraine give up land lol

Hope Putin can give back some land to 俄爹’s little son as a reward.

Maybe just a tiny bit, like 1sqm each time, to encourage 祖国 to do good do together.

This is world top news, yet ST, no headlines, no front page, but hide at the bottom of page 6.
What does it show? 
ST editor is obviously Anti china or one not interested in peace. 😡
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

(21-03-2023, 08:26 AM)Migrant Wrote:  This is world top news, yet ST, no headlines, no front page, but hide at the bottom of page 6.
What does it show? 

Shitty Times is pro CECA so what do you expect?
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

(21-03-2023, 08:26 AM)Migrant Wrote:  This is world top news, yet ST, no headlines, no front page, but hide at the bottom of page 6.
What does it show? 

Not surprised, i guess there are only Banana and non Chinese editors working in ST and CNA
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

高清足本!習近平與普京一對一交流 普京稱準備討論中方提出的烏克蘭和平方案

Modi and Japan pic big 
Xi and Putin pic smaller. 
See that's why people piss off with that ST editor.