Registration Problem : Activation issues email admin

(20-07-2021, 08:16 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 07:43 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Sgtalk got FB... can leave a msg n put in the url after all some ppl found their long lost frnd using FB  Big Grin

Not sure whether moderators and admin ok if we post it on our fb or is or etc.?

Can PM him... maybe will endorse as more traffic means more acknowledge his work  Smile

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(20-07-2021, 08:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I suggest admin put a donation button. I and I am sure some forummers dont mind donating a bit  ... even a $1 every now n then also help.

Counting on u Richdad  Big Grin

I wish the alert button could be more prominent.. Either in color or pop up feature.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-07-2021, 10:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wish the alert button could be more prominent.. Either in color or pop up feature.

U want like those ktvs light shimmering wan har  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(20-07-2021, 10:42 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 10:38 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wish the alert button could be more prominent.. Either in color or pop up feature.

U want like those ktvs light shimmering wan har  Big Grin

Also can, with a pop out ktv hostess too! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(20-07-2021, 10:22 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 08:16 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Not sure whether moderators and admin ok if we post it on our fb or is or etc.?

Can PM him... maybe will endorse as more traffic means more acknowledge his work  Smile

Just go ahead.

I am here to facilitate discussion
[+] 2 users Like Anyoner's post

(20-07-2021, 10:23 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 08:31 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I suggest admin put a donation button. I and I am sure some forummers dont mind donating a bit  ... even a $1 every now n then also help.

Counting on u Richdad  Big Grin

I not rich lah. Copy Robert Kiyosaki name only. Must get Simtian and Lau jac and other rich guys to pump it. I can only donate a small amount. Put a donation button there better than not put there. It must not be compulsory, purely voluntary.

(20-07-2021, 11:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 10:23 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Counting on u Richdad  Big Grin

I not rich lah. Copy Robert Kiyosaki name only. Must get Simtian and Lau jac and other rich guys to pump it. I can only donate a small amount. Put a donation button there better than not put there. It must not be compulsory, purely voluntary.

Not rich but belly rich  Big Grin

(20-07-2021, 11:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 10:23 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Counting on u Richdad  Big Grin

Uber rich? Big Grin

(21-07-2021, 06:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(20-07-2021, 11:27 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I not rich lah. Copy Robert Kiyosaki name only. Must get Simtian and Lau jac and other rich guys to pump it. I can only donate a small amount. Put a donation button there better than not put there. It must not be compulsory, purely voluntary.

Uber rich? Big Grin

people say not rich, is the opposite.
people say rich, is the opposite.
Big Grin Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(21-07-2021, 08:39 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  
(21-07-2021, 06:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Uber rich? Big Grin

people say not rich, is the opposite.
people say rich, is the opposite.
Big Grin Tongue

yes, opposite.

Hfour Happy is not happy.   Huh 

That's why everyday must come here to cry Angel

This is an add image test
to test the add image button
below the edit area.
[Image: sgtalk-logo.png]
[+] 1 user Likes person6502's post

Admin. Thanks for putting this forum up!

hope you dont mind us reporting bugs here

emoji menu only shows up in reply to other posts. For normal reply to thread. have to manually type emoji code Crying

Dear Admin can add a vomit emoji? Thank you!

(24-07-2021, 11:38 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Admin. Thanks for putting this forum up!

hope you dont mind us reporting bugs here

emoji menu only shows up in reply to other posts. For normal reply to thread. have to manually type emoji code Crying
Quick reply does not pull up full editor.
Look for "new reply" button it gives you full editor.

Admin please consider adding Instagram and Douyin in video insert options. Thanks!

(15-07-2021, 10:33 PM)person6502 Wrote:  The new theme caused a problem with registration. 

Plse try again.
An activation email will be sent to you.
If you can't find it in your email look under "Spam"
-------------
I got rid of the old mobile theme and replace it with a responsive theme that automatically adjusts to screen 
widths. 

1. The # of members view forum is shown at bottom.

2. In mobile portrait mode the author of thread is not showing, you can turn your phone to landscape  and authors will show up.[fixed]

Hi you can do something to the nonsense spasms of India phone number. It is getting too much
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(15-07-2021, 10:33 PM)person6502 Wrote:  The new theme caused a problem with registration. 

Plse try again.
-------------
I got rid of the old mobile theme and replace it with a responsive theme that automatically adjusts to screen 
widths. 

2. In mobile portrait mode the author of thread is not showing, you can turn your phone to landscape  and authors will show up.[fixed]

just registered

If you encounter Activation issues, please email

person6502@protonmail.com

I am receiving email even though i disabled email notifications.

how do I stop sgtalk from sending me email.

me sometimes get email sometimes no
not consistent

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(29-10-2022, 08:08 PM)item2sell Wrote:  I am receiving email even though i disabled email notifications.

how do I stop sgtalk from sending me email.

Maybe you can ask the moderator here lah! Big Grin Or remove that blue ring from the 'Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies' in the 'Subscription method' below and see how lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(16-07-2021, 11:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  OK, can logged in on desktop view but how to get back to mobile view. Thanks in advance for any help.
Ok, thk...

(15-07-2021, 10:33 PM)person6502 Wrote:  If you did not get Activation email, send a mail to admin to activate you.

Admin email:

person6502@protonmail.com

_________

The new theme caused a problem with registration. 

Plse try again.
-------------
widths. 

Hi, thks for activating but my postings still awaiting approval since last Sun.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(26-01-2023, 08:28 AM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Hi, thks for activating but my postings still awaiting approval since last Sun.

Wait lah! Big Grin

(26-01-2023, 08:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Wait lah! Big Grin

Thks. Huat Ah!

[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(16-02-2023, 03:49 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  How come i can't post yet?

How come I can read your post leh?  Thinking

(16-07-2021, 11:00 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  OK, can logged in on desktop view but how to get back to mobile view. Thanks in advance for any help.
I almost forgotten my password. 
Thank you. Now i retrieve back... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(22-02-2023, 08:16 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  I almost forgotten my password. 
Thank you. Now i retrieve back... Rotfl

Just change your password every time you login lah! Big Grin

Somehow access to sgtalk is very delayed as compared to any other sites... Is there a lot of ware and scanning going on in the background?