Residents of Ang Mo Kio Blk 562-565 bay song with their SERS,

https://www.facebook.com/returnoursg/vid...ale2=en_GB
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(03-07-2022, 08:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/returnoursg/vid...ale2=en_GB

😱 😱

Govt links my memory back to China Drama in the old dynasties where those 官爷 will take the land by force, too.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

Why don't HDB just survey the people before doing SERS next time? Those few blocks are not very old and no wonder residents are surprised and angry to kena SERS.

https://youtu.be/2aTtPresHlQ
[Image: IMG-20220703-201233-010.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/152978514720068...btmV2NSbl/

361 have signed another petition - only 2 reporters from Today came today - no other media. Spoke to a 68 year old resident who has to top-up about $160,000 for her 4-room replacement flat, but she has no CPF and not eligible for any housing loan - her flat is fully paid up

Plse watch the video closely

1. The woman said her replacement flat is not apples to apples as it is further from MRT and she will have  to take bus to MRT ...

2. Then she said she like her present home. The MP or the MP helper said she has feelings for the place. To which the woman agreed but said it's not just feelings.

3. The MP concluded it's just a emotional issue....

The MP is not listening or pretended not to listen or just registered what he wants to hear

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(03-07-2022, 08:30 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Spoke to a 68 year old resident who has to top-up about $160,000 for her 4-room replacement flat, but she has no CPF and not eligible for any housing loan - her flat is fully paid up
eerie
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Given it's the PM's (GRC) constituency, there will surely be an ungraded package to appease all.

Or else how to get an A grading for the total votes at the next  GE ?

okay la ccbai next time No More SERS for you people la since you not happy.....kpkb....Govt will take away your 99 years old flat..VERY SOON...

haha

stupid AMK old fart residents....

You lucky in Singapore liao...in China the local official will just cut your Water supply then electric supply..then official will visit you at 3am frequently when you sleep

(03-07-2022, 08:48 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  stupid AMK old fart residents....

You lucky in Singapore liao...in China the local official will just cut your Water supply then electric supply..then official will visit you at 3am frequently when you sleep

In China, if govt give u compensation for the land, u suddenly become millionaire.

like dat have to chap-lap
go lower
Have to do a Putin
Turn singdola to gold

(03-07-2022, 08:05 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/returnoursg/vid...ale2=en_GB

Fig cover -The gesture is a self-protective barrier ritual that tends to be adopted when a guy feels uncomfortable, shy or defensive. 

[Image: IMG-20220703-204304.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220703-204141.jpg]

When I was teenager, the G sent contractor to burn down our houses. We had not moved out because the new hdb was still under renovation and was not ready to move in. After burning down those houses, a CC was built on that exact location. I had many many years of nightmare after seeing my house being burnt right in front of my eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(03-07-2022, 09:17 PM)Clyde Wrote:  When I was teenager,  the G sent contractor to burn down our houses. We had not moved out because the new hdb was still under renovation and was not ready to move in. After burning down those houses, a CC was built on that exact location. I had many many years of nightmare after seeing my house being burnt right in front of my eyes.
😱 😱😡😡

days where SERS are profits are gone,
now may need to dig into own pockets.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

chiKiKuChiKee
u need to study Putin's every move.
US corp. dola mati-ed
And ur health also compromised by PakChams
as their DNA gets edited their Minds also change.
http://198.46.190.126/videos/corona2014.mp4?_=1
u can't get help from forum
too big

PAP ponzi scheme

give you new smaller flats and got you to pay extra for the smaller flat

cheeby PAP ponzi scheme

secondly they should ask the affected resident vote for the propose SERS

if vote do not get 85% then the SERS could not get ahead
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

PM Lee not going to be there next GE... Don't think it's the prime minister's problem.

Objectively, the difference is for the lease top up. But adjusting for a lousier location and smaller unit, shouldn't be $160k difference for the 4rm flat... The valuer independent view or how? Lol
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Old flats that are of good locations likely to be enblock regardless whether its your dream home
Now they give choices to sell back lease or buy same reminding lease new flat
Still residents not happy because new flat is not on good location

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(04-07-2022, 08:18 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Old flats that are of good locations likely to be enblock regardless whether its your dream home
Now they give choices to sell back lease or buy same reminding lease new flat
Still residents not happy because new flat is not on good location

[Image: photo-2022-07-04-08-05-56.jpg]
[Image: photo-2022-07-02-13-05-35.jpg]
[Image: Whats-App-Image-2022-07-02-at-6-37-20-PM.jpg]
[Image: photo-2022-07-04-08-23-29.jpg]

Ex pig farmers in Singapore are mostly anti PAP voters because their farmlands kena acquired for token $1 or similar meagre payouts in the past Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

LKY time old kampong when govt acquired for new road or highway they just gave you $30k but whatever fruit plants will pay at market rates ..
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(04-07-2022, 08:29 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Ex pig farmers in Singapore are mostly anti PAP voters because their farmlands kena acquired for token $1 or similar meagre payouts in the past Big Grin
I thought pigs love PAP....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

They never think most old flats belong to seniors who are retirees with minimum savings only left retirement cpf savings not liable to use to top up new flats offered
Think lah

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-07-2022, 08:31 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought pigs love PAP....... Big Grin

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-07-2022, 08:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  They never think most old flats belong to seniors who are retirees with minimum savings only left retirement cpf savings not liable to use to top up new flats offered
Think lah

Scholars got jilo EQ Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

LKY time, Punggol and Potong Pasir farmland were acquired by exchanging new a flats ? That time I think during GE they lost it ?

(04-07-2022, 08:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Scholars got jilo EQ Big Grin

Jilo eq can cause more votes to tick elsewhere

☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post