Russia fumes at West’s decision to send tanks to Ukraine,red lines have been crossed

Russia fumes at West’s decision to send tanks to Ukraine, says red lines have been crossed

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/25/russia-f...raine.html

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/ru...ii-3231351

During WWII Germany manufacture very mighty tanks like Tiger and the like and they made their name in history. Panzer blitzkrieg etc. It is understandable Russia has some concerns due to past history. It is going to pit Russia latest tanks with Germany latest tanks but manned by Ukrainian crew

Russia panic liao. NATO crossed the red line. What is little Putty going to do?

(26-01-2023, 12:07 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Russia panic liao. NATO crossed the red line. What is little Putty going to do?

Nuclear?

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-h...r%20killed.

let the truth be told

in WW2 russia only face and fight the NAZI germany
and yet they have 27 million people dead!

russia did not face the japan

only face germany

not like germany it has to face the west US and UK in europe and africa and east is USSR

and US got to face imperial Japan in the pacific and Germany in the Europe and Africa

russia got more to fear facing germany again
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(26-01-2023, 12:07 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Russia panic liao. NATO crossed the red line. What is little Putty going to do?
What go around,...can turn around.  Rotfl 

Do you think Russia is planning a spring offensive?. Same for Ukraine & for west.

At the moment, the Russians are concentrating all their forces on Bakhmut, piling pressure on with all the resources they have at their disposal, and there is a huge number of people provided by Russian prisons, from which the Wagner [mercenary] group is recruiting.

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/11509

(26-01-2023, 12:08 AM)sgh Wrote:  Nuclear?
Time for Putin to unleashed the Kraken!

Beware of imposter and trolls!

It is the West panic not Russia lah. Rotfl
This is why they want to send in the tanks.

T90 vs Leopard 2 tanks, who will win?
Leopard 2 tank is not invincible…. There was a incident how the tank was crippled by a lady soldier.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

West cross red line? But Russia invade sovereign nation is not crossing red line?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(26-01-2023, 01:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  West cross  red line? But Russia invade sovereign nation is not crossing red line?
Barbaric and tyrannical Putin wil only says it crosses their red line. Kind of words spoken by a 6 year old kid.

(26-01-2023, 05:52 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Barbaric and tyrannical Putin wil only says it crosses their red line. Kind of words spoken by a 6 year old kid.

That is right, the west (USA and EU) are going to supply Ukraine with weapons even though Russia is fuming mad, but what can Putin do...........? Big Grin

(26-01-2023, 01:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  West cross  red line? But Russia invade sovereign nation is not crossing red line?

Actually why USA invaded Iraq?

(26-01-2023, 06:11 PM)sogo Wrote:  Actually why USA invaded Iraq?

USA invade Iraq is clearly WRONG.
But Russia invade Ukraine is RIGHT?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

yes
for 8 yrs West r in Ukraine killing a lot of Russians
pushing Putin to the wall until he pushes back
last Germany declares war on Russia
now they know Russia means Business
they back-peddled saying those tanks will take a long time to be delivered
Nuclear war cannot be won by the west.
Russia Satan2 will deliver the PUNCH in 30 minutes latest
we get our nuclear winter dat climate change reali

(26-01-2023, 06:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  USA invade Iraq is clearly WRONG.

Becuz USA dua LP and DK the rest don't dare object mah. They see ppl bully and now think Russia can be bullied

(26-01-2023, 06:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  USA invade Iraq is clearly WRONG.
I can say both are wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(26-01-2023, 07:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I can say both are wrong.

I agree................... Clapping

Prudent to stock up on foodstuffs and essentials....NTUC huat aaaah!!!