Russia to send men without training to war

https://twitter.com/PjotrSauer/status/15...0901152773
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

They are reservists and retired soldiers.
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Russia has 25 million reservists. They call up 300,000 reservists. When Putin comes on TV, he has to say Good Morning to Good Evening.

The young ones are those volunteers who are enlisted. Some are with Mongol background.

AMTK trying to use LIES to 壮胆?

(22-09-2022, 01:48 PM)theold Wrote:  Russia has 25 million reservists. They call up 300,000 reservists. When Putin comes on TV, he has to say Good Morning to Good Evening.

The young ones are those volunteers who are enlisted. Some are with Mongol background.

Waiting to count their terrible death nn Euro war. crying

Good....绝子绝孙 russian coming...

(22-09-2022, 02:55 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Waiting to count their terrible death nn Euro war. crying

Whose terrible death?

(22-09-2022, 01:48 PM)theold Wrote:  Russia has 25 million reservists. They call up 300,000 reservists. When Putin comes on TV, he has to say Good Morning to Good Evening.

https://youtu.be/lRs1nTF8wS8

(22-09-2022, 03:30 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  https://youtu.be/lRs1nTF8wS8

https://youtube.com/shorts/WPH3JJzudyM?feature=share

Saliva very powerful!  Rotfl

(22-09-2022, 01:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They are reservists and retired soldiers.
no green soldiers in the 300,000

(22-09-2022, 03:41 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/WPH3JJzudyM?feature=share

https://youtu.be/Ctzt967dOdQ

Even if it ish true that only military trained Russian reservist and retired soldiers are called back to reinvade Ukraine, doesn't mean they could immediately become fit to fight without some training.

We sinkie of all that served NS should know this better. Even with our supposed yearly ICT (for some maybe got some rest or deter a few in between, but most should have 1 ICT a year in average) also can't say most of us that reported back to camp ish can immedidately become battle readied overnight.

Will still need a week or two of training to familiarize and recap most of our previous active time knowledge before we can be 'tested' in the range and\or field camp, let alone being send directly in a real battle. And IPPT still a struggle for many especially those middle age uncle who already developed a spare tyre or beer belly.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

Of the 300,000 not all will be in the frontlines at one time

Russian army is set up very differently from Western army. While the Western army is structured around infantry, Russian army is constructed around artillery.

The smallest fighting unit of a Russian army is a Battalion Tactical Group. All BTGs are in fact Artillery units.

The ratio of combat frontliners to support services is 1:3

Russian deployment also focus on rotating troops after 3 months in the frontlines.

At any one time there will likely be between 100,000 to 150,000 active. The rest in reserve for rotation.

(22-09-2022, 03:41 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/WPH3JJzudyM?feature=share

https://youtu.be/cBO-SwEJMeo

(22-09-2022, 04:41 PM)icarus Wrote:  Of the 300,000 not all will be in the frontlines at one time

Russian army is set up very differently from Western army. While the Western army is structured around infantry, Russian army is constructed around artillery.

The smallest fighting unit of a Russian army is a Battalion Tactical Group. All BTGs are in fact Artillery units.

The ratio of combat frontliners to support services is 1:3

Russian deployment also focus on rotating troops after 3 months in the frontlines.

At any one time there will likely be between 100,000 to 150,000 active. The rest in reserve for rotation.

I may add that these are also the reason why Russian losses are much lower than Ukrainian.

https://youtu.be/iRo0Flw8X-Y

Historically the Russian war tactics have been very very bad. I thought they have improved in recent years but apparently this is not the case. I was shocked at the ineptness of the soldiers during this war.

yes this is one of the picture matching to the frontline

[Image: Hitler-Youth-members-Germany-Nurnberg.jp...300&c=crop]

(22-09-2022, 04:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Historically the Russian war tactics have been very very bad. I thought they have improved in recent years but apparently this is not the case. I was shocked at the ineptness of the soldiers during this war.

But its a special military operation, not a war

We haven't seen Russian tactics in a real war

all these moronic comie dogs here so proud of their master putin mobilize russia male to go for war!
good time for these dogs to show their loyalty to communism, send all their children to fight for russia & putin!! F off!
instead, ton of russian adult now broken their hands & legs or seriously injured themselves to avoid to go to war!! LOL LOL!
cant run, dont go, can only F themselves this way!! well done, let comie dogs here their family to go! hahaaa!!!!

普丁徵兵30萬 俄國爆離境潮."弄斷手方法"登熱搜

(22-09-2022, 06:00 PM)icarus Wrote:  But its a special military operation, not a war

We haven't seen Russian tactics in a real war

You can call it whatever names you want. Just look at how their convoy can stop for days. This is already taboo in any military operations.

Not only that, just look at history and you'll know that the Russians lost in almost every war. They'd be totally thrashed if not for the weather and the help of others.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60596629

(22-09-2022, 06:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You can call it whatever names you want. Just look at how their convoy can stop for days. This is already taboo in any military operations.

Not only that, just look at history and you'll know that the Russians lost in almost every war. They'd be totally thrashed if not for the weather and the help of others.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60596629

However we look at it, Russians defeated Napoleon army and Nazi army, 2 of the largest armies in the world. 

The "64km long convoy" towards Kiev was a myth. There was a 5 miles long Russian convoy parked 64km outside Kiev. There was no prove the convoy was 64km long. Maxar's satellite footages did not show a 64km long convoy. 

That convoy was a distraction Russia used to fix Ukrainian troops in Kiev (fixing operation), keep them there, while it attacked Mariupol.

(22-09-2022, 06:08 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie dogs here so proud of their master putin mobilize russia male to go for war!
good time for these dogs to show their loyalty to communism, send all their children to fight for russia & putin!! F off!
instead, ton of russian adult now broken their hands & legs or seriously injured themselves to avoid to go to war!! LOL LOL!
cant run, dont go, can only F themselves this way!! well done, let comie dogs here their family to go! hahaaa!!!!

普丁徵兵30萬 俄國爆離境潮."弄斷手方法"登熱搜

I said many time here, only morons sacrifice their life for dictator to fulfill these morons wet dream &empire!!
almost 80k of russia army & general died in Ukraine war tillnow?
another almost 150k seriously injured in war?? very nice!!
all these morons know nut about war & send them to die? hahaaa!!
russia got moronic army, got weapons & ammunition? my foot!! LOL LOL!

寧願上街抗議被逮入獄!還故意折斷手臂拒上戰場

(22-09-2022, 07:06 PM)icarus Wrote:  However we look at it, Russians defeated Napoleon army and Nazi army, 2 of the largest armies in the world. 

The "64km long convoy" towards Kiev was a myth. There was a 5 miles long Russian convoy parked 64km outside Kiev. There was no prove the convoy was 64km long. Maxar's satellite footages did not show a 64km long convoy. 

That convoy was a distraction Russia used to fix Ukrainian troops in Kiev (fixing operation), keep them there, while it attacked Mariupol.

I don't want to go into the details of it, but you can read up on the wars with Napoleon and the one with the Nazis. They were disasters for the Russians.

On the convoy, you can say whatever you want. The end result is that the Russians were stopped and they realized they couldn't move forward hence they have to retreat. There's no dispute on this otherwise you'll see them at Kyviv now.

Before you defend the Russian's capability, you need to be objective and to study their history. You are totally one-sided in your opinion.

(22-09-2022, 07:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I don't want to go into the details of it, but you can read up on the wars with Napoleon and the one with the Nazis. They were disasters for the Russians.

On the convoy, you can say whatever you want. The end result is that the Russians were stopped and they realized they couldn't move forward hence they have to retreat. There's no dispute on this otherwise you'll see them at Kyviv now.

Before you defend the Russian's capability, you need to be objective and to study their history. You are totally one-sided in your opinion.

Im being objective. Did Napoleon managed to conquer & keep Russia? Did Nazis managed to conquer & keep Russia? No.

Russia lost a lot of men in these fights. It even temporarily gave up Moscow. But the final end game is that Russia prevailed. And that what matters. 

About the convoy, yes there was a Russian convoy heading the direction of Kiev that parked itself 64km outside Kiev. But you assumed that its final destination was Kiev. Thats just your assumption which cannot be proven. 

I can prove to you that the convoy was a Russian trick to keep Ukrainian troops fixed in Kiev while Russia attacked Mariupol. The prove is that Russian forces did take over Mariupol with limited troop number, and the Russian convoy in Kiev did prevent Ukraine from reinforcing Mariupol.

Never hear of OJT meh..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-09-2022, 07:36 PM)icarus Wrote:  Im being objective. Did Napoleon managed to conquer & keep Russia? Did Nazis managed to conquer & keep Russia? No.

Russia lost a lot of men in these fights. It even temporarily gave up Moscow. But the final end game is that Russia prevailed. And that what matters. 

About the convoy, yes there was a Russian convoy heading the direction of Kiev that parked itself 64km outside Kiev. But you assumed that its final destination was Kiev. Thats just your assumption which cannot be proven. 

I can prove to you that the convoy was a Russian trick to keep Ukrainian troops fixed in Kiev while Russia attacked Mariupol. The prove is that Russian forces did take over Mariupol with limited troop number, and the Russian convoy in Kiev did prevent Ukraine from reinforcing Mariupol.

You don't read enough of history. Russia used scorch earth tactics, plus the harsh winter, in both wars. A head-on fight between both parties will see the Russians losing massively. 

In terms of war tactics, Russia lost tremendously. Germany lost because they had to fight on multiple fronts, together with Hitler's intervention to go all-out in Stalingrad, against his generals' counsel. The generals know from experience it's difficult to fight from house to house, but Hitler thought that he's a better general and wanted to humiliate Russia by conquering a city named after Stalin.

Again, by tactics, Russia is lousy. I didn't know they're so lousy until I saw this war with Ukraine.

It's your own imagination that they're good and it's all their deception tactic.

(22-09-2022, 07:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You don't read enough of history. Russia used scorch earth tactics, plus the harsh winter, in both wars. A head-on fight between both parties will see the Russians losing massively. 

In terms of war tactics, Russia lost tremendously. Germany lost because they had to fight on multiple fronts, together with Hitler's intervention to go all-out in Stalingrad, against his generals' counsel. The generals know from experience it's difficult to fight from house to house, but Hitler thought that he's a better general and wanted to humiliate Russia by conquering a city named after Stalin.

Again, by tactics, Russia is lousy. I didn't know they're so lousy until I saw this war with Ukraine.

It's your own imagination that they're good and it's all their deception tactic.

US won every battle against Vietcong. Vietcong lost a lot of men using deception weird tactics. 

But nobody will tell you US won the war

My point is. You can use whatever tactics. ScorchEarth, harshwinter, shock & awe, fixing, deception, whatnot. They are all tactics. What counts is that your tactics give you victory. You can say what you want. No historian will say Russians lost against Nazi Germany. Only the revisionists do.

(22-09-2022, 08:19 PM)icarus Wrote:  US won every battle against Vietcong. Vietcong lost a lot of men using deception weird tactics. 

But nobody will tell you US won the war

My point is. You can use whatever tactics. ScorchEarth, harshwinter, shock & awe, fixing, deception, whatnot. They are all tactics. What counts is that your tactics give you victory. You can say what you want. No historian will say Russians lost against Nazi Germany. Only the revisionists do.

You got the whole argument wrong. I'm debating on the point of war tactics. If just talking about fighting battles, the Russians are lousy, FULL STOP.