Russians brainwashing propaganda is super effective...

If you live 20yrs under govt controlled propaganda, you can't even believe your own son.

This man's story is common among Russians living and working inside Ukraine and had to flee.

Reminds me of USSR Hungary invasion in 1956, they went jn killed thousands of anti Russian civilians then tell citizens it was an anti terrorist operation to save the people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

How can say like dat..
when the world's powerful.media info controlled by the west..
Anyway, 2 sides to a coin...remember , yin yang mindset?
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post

Sgbuffett loves LIES and FAKE NEWS from AMTK media so much?

Can you provide proof that Xinjiang carried out genocide?

No fight with PAP's

Sgbuffett, your beloved AMTK Winston Churchill  said, "in war, the truth must be protected by a web of lies."

Your beloved AMTK media have revered that as their doctrine in ALL wars!

(12-03-2022, 12:18 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbuffett loves LIES and FAKE NEWS from AMTK media so much?

Can you provide proof that Xinjiang carried out genocide?

There is no bigger liar like Cityhantam
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

(12-03-2022, 12:41 PM)abc123 Wrote:  There is no bigger liar like Cityhantam

Pls show proof! 

(12-03-2022, 12:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Pls show proof! 

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-cityhantam-com...ideos-news 

Rotfl

(12-03-2022, 12:41 PM)abc123 Wrote:  There is no bigger liar like Cityhantam

proof is in below thread.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-cityhantam-com...ews?page=1
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(12-03-2022, 12:10 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  How can say like dat..
when the world's powerful.media info controlled by the west..
Anyway, 2 sides to a coin...remember , yin yang mindset?

Agree, north korea is the best, their media totally no western influence.  Clapping

(12-03-2022, 12:46 PM)abc123 Wrote:  https://sgtalk.net/Thread-cityhantam-com...ideos-news 

Rotfl

Already proven that Kokee is full of LIES and FAKE NEWS from Falun Gong Cult!

(12-03-2022, 12:46 PM)kokee Wrote:  proof is in below thread.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-cityhantam-com...ews?page=1

Already proven that, you, Kokee are full of LIES and FAKE NEWS from Falun Gong Cult!

(12-03-2022, 12:53 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Already proven that, you, Kokee are full of LIES and FAKE NEWS from Falun Gong Cult!

The forum consensus is you are serial liar.

The proof is here.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-cityhantam-com...ideos-news
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(12-03-2022, 12:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you live 20yrs under govt controlled propaganda, you can't even believe your own son.

This man's story is common among Russians living and working inside Ukraine and had to flee.

Reminds me of USSR Hungary invasion in 1956, they went jn killed thousands of anti Russian civilians then tell citizens it was an anti terrorist operation to save the people.

norm ,look at below video, how ccp brainwash kids in china today.
hope all comie dogs here bringalltheir children back toget such brainwash,so that all their children can die for ccp china.
ccp china news & censored the whole country internet is to achieve their propaganda to brainwash their people to sacrify their life blindly to ccp.
Even in school starting from kintergarden to primary to secondary, all brainwash about evil of US & Russia is not invading Ukraine, they must join force with Russia to fight US.
inside china, almost everything is fully controlled & manipulated totally censored, twisted, no hardtruth & real fact.

中国的小学竟然这么教孩子?俄乌战争成了爱国主义鬼畜式教育的洗脑素材...

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(12-03-2022, 12:55 PM)guffaw Wrote:  The forum consensus is I am serial liar with IQ of 3 yr-old .

Exactly!

"you live under propaganda"

Exactly what the West is doing now, by censoring alternative views.

The West wants you to live under its propaganda without you realising it.

(12-03-2022, 12:56 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Exactly! I am serial liar, so what? You can take my lies and stick it up my arse.

ok.

(12-03-2022, 01:00 PM)simpleman Wrote:  "you live under propaganda"

Exactly what the West is doing, by censoring alternative views.

The West wants you to live under its propaganda without you realising it.

When they failed to make you believe blindly, they start to ban, sanction, assassinate, etc.

Now FB (Meta) openly called for killing Putin!

Russia opens criminal investigation of Meta over death calls on Facebook

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/11/russia-o...ebook.html
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

When you live under propaganda, they BRAINWASH you to think it is perfectly ok to incite violence, to make molotov bombs, to kill others.

(12-03-2022, 12:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If you live 20yrs under govt controlled propaganda, you can't even believe your own son.

Quoting from MSNBC to talk about "Russia" Brainwashing.

LMAO. 

You are a bad joke brother.
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

[Image: 986-BACED-A952-41-E7-BF5-F-37-E17-C7-F1-C41.jpg]

1956? how you know? soros pap say so?