S’pore-born 16yo Izaac Quek won 3 Golds in SEA Games Table Tennis !!

(14-05-2023, 02:46 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Married PRC
Live in PRC with Husband
Have house in PRC
Got pregnant in PRC
But give birth in Singapore

Still PRC lah! Big Grin

(14-05-2023, 02:46 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Married PRC
Live in PRC with Husband
Have house in PRC
Got pregnant in PRC
But give birth in Singapore

Nothing wrong with that lah!

China got so many good men for her to choose mah!  Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(14-05-2023, 02:54 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Nothing wrong with that lah!

China got so many good men for her to choose mah!  Tongue

You PRC supporter sure say good lah! Big Grin

(14-05-2023, 02:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still PRC lah! Big Grin

PRC Gynaecology Services and medical facilities not safe?
So, must come here?
Or next time can represent Singapore and sucks another $1 million?

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

(14-05-2023, 02:59 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  PRC Gynaecology Services not safe?

You very check arc leh!

(14-05-2023, 02:59 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  PRC Gynaecology Services and medical facilities not safe?
So, must come here?

No lah! sure the service of yr motherland India much much more better
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Those pRC players her imported are those Cannot Make It in CHINA and deem useless and no threat to China even if they are scouted out to represent other Nations. As can be seen by the useless china chinese coach Jun JHong who lead the local women team..that Gao Ning is better a bit..more humble more sinkee.

SEA game only talk so much for fark ?
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

Local boys Koen Pang And Izaac Quek won SEA Games men’s double gold
Clarence Chew lost out in the mixed doubles partnering a PRC import
Maybe next time should partner a local girl

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

Wong Xin Ru, local born, also lost in the women’s double, partnering a PRC import
Must be the lousy coach
Next time she should partner Clarence Chew

16 yo local boy World ranked Singapore born Izaac Quek playing in the singles now
Now leading

[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(14-05-2023, 03:55 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  SEA game only talk so much for fark ?

SEA stands for South East Asia lah! Big Grin Singapore 🇸🇬 is No.1 country in SEA mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(15-05-2023, 11:51 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  16 yo local boy World ranked Singapore born Izaac Quek playing in the singles now
Now leading

Handsome 16 yo local boy Izaac beat the Vietnam Champion
He is ranked 68th in the World now, higher than all the Singapore players including the PRC imports
In fact he is the highest 16 yo player in the world

(15-05-2023, 12:28 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Handsome 16 yo local boy Izaac beat the Vietnam Champion
He is ranked 68th in the World now, higher than all the Singapore players including the PRC imports
In fact he is the highest 16 yo player in the world

https://youthopia.sg/read/sea-games-2023...-pressure/

(14-05-2023, 01:32 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Lim Swee Say lah dey

lim swee say knew F lah.  sim W H better than him 100 times. an ant cant see n elephant. right?

(14-05-2023, 02:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Still PRC lah! Big Grin

important thing is that he receives education in SG and serves NS. then considered a  SGrean.
 born place does not matter.

(15-05-2023, 01:20 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  lim swee say knew F lah.  sim W H better than him 100 times. an ant cant see n elephant. right?

Read in context.  I was correcting the name of the forumer who called him Heng Swee Say  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

https://media.tenor.com/p53FaxFaj0gAAAAM...nloong.gif

Wow, hope he get good result in next olympics

Tonight 8 pm on Media Corp live
Showing Izaac Quek in quarter-finals
He topped his group beating opponents twice his age
He was once the top under-15 player in the world
Now he’s the top 16yo in world ranking

This morning round robin match
He beat the Vietnamese Champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwX0zoohUM&t=1s

(14-05-2023, 01:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe they should also again import foreigners for our football team Big Grin

very in thing this seagames, 
Just saw Cambodia v Thailand in Basket match, of 5 field, both team 80% foreigners.
Philippines v Indonesia is 5 foreign born v 1 foreign born.  
Gold means a lot Rotfl

(14-05-2023, 02:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Li Jiawei si TiongKokLang lah! Big Grin

TiongKokLang also got different type.. Look at Jing Junhong, married sinkie, represent sinkie land and when she retired from competitive games, continue to coach and groom the next generation..This type, give her 1 million SGD also can coz she actively contribute to our ping pong standard.

Li Jiawei is like a hired gun, and this gun can even decide her own destiny (when to retire).. Earned a million from sinkie land and happily retired in China..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

No need to whack Li Jiawei so much. One has to think about his/her future right? Whichever country can give better prospects then live there lor.

16 yo boy boy playing now!!!

(16-05-2023, 12:05 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  16 yo boy boy playing now!!!

1st set
16 yo boy boy 11 vs jhk Leong 8

(16-05-2023, 12:13 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  1st set
16 yo boy boy 11 vs jhk Leong 8

Boy boy leading high ranking world number 5 jhk Leong
11-8
11-7

(16-05-2023, 12:21 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Boy boy leading high ranking world number 5 jhk Leong
11-8
11-7

World number 68 Boy Boy leading World number 5 jhk Leong
11-8
11-7
11-6

(16-05-2023, 12:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No need to whack Li Jiawei so much. One has to think about his/her future right? Whichever country can give better prospects then live there lor.

Ok fair comment.  So it is more apt to describe Li Jiawei as a mere mercenary.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

16yo World number 68 Izaac Quek beat 26yo World number 5 Leong Chee Feng
11-8
11-7
11-6
9-11
12-10

Finals at 3pm