S’poreans Flock To JB For Mooncakes, Someone Even Purchased 100 Boxes

(08-09-2022, 02:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Waste so much money for what leh? ALL those things free of charge one meh?

waleneh, money is for you to spend, you keep them for what? for others to spend for you is it? you dun spend aso bad for the economy

She praised Li:

"[...] Your boss is so lucky to have employed you…not because of the few boxes of mooncakes I bought but his patience, very good attitude and excellence in service. Young man 加油!Thank you!"

As a disclaimer, the actress added a cheeky liner that she was not selling any mooncakes.

It was for people to know that she wasn't making any commission off potential sales, Huang jokingly told ex-Mediacorp actress Carole Lin in the comments section.

Mooncake salesman, 18, offers to carry woman's purchase to car, woman turned out to be Huang Biren

(08-09-2022, 02:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  waleneh, money is for you to spend, you keep them for what? for others to spend for you is it? you dun spend aso bad for the economy

Now everything is so expensive can save save mah! Don't let people earn too much of my money lah! Everything should be free of charge what!

maybe some he/she resell High in SG earn profits.

(08-09-2022, 04:06 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Now everything is so expensive can save save mah! Don't let people earn too much of my money lah! Everything should be free of charge what!

ok loh, save and let inflation eats up your money for you

[Image: 20220909-091644.jpg]

Flakey and crispy curry puff, only $0.8