S'pore-raised American comedian slammed by M'sians for joking about MH370 tragedy

https://coconuts.co/kl/news/singaporean-...0-tragedy/
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

Yeah quite insensitive of her .... just stick to 1=3.4 can liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Joking about other people's disasters where many people died!

So idiotic!

Stupi*d and idio*tic woman can make fun of peoples life. Wait til one day she is on that flight then she can no longer joke.

She never saw the clip how the distraught families were  crying in a hall. Only fool will joke at this tragedy

They blamed Ah jib from hiding the real truth. Still unanswered at the moment.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singaporean-st...39458.html

Her jokes are not funny. This kind of standard called a stand-up comedian?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(07-06-2023, 07:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Her jokes are not funny. This kind of standard called a stand-up comedian?

A comedian can be President in Ukraine so any standard don't belittle

First time I know got such idiot.

Not funny at all. Stupid jokes.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

https://youtu.be/9btvDjITSmg

Bad taste.

https://youtu.be/9btvDjITSmg

(07-06-2023, 07:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  A comedian can be President in Ukraine so any standard don't belittle

Doesn't matter that she will be president in the future or not. The point is that she's not good enough as a stand-up comedian.

(07-06-2023, 07:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Her jokes are not funny. This kind of standard called a stand-up comedian?

It's not funny and is poor taste. But she is visible, peepur know who she is.

Do you not agree that many posts written by the 39% are just as distasteful? Only that the poster is anonymous..

(07-06-2023, 07:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  A comedian can be President in Ukraine so any standard don't belittle

When you make fun of him you are making fun of the majority of the Ukrainians who voted for him.

I seriously don't know what about him which you don't like. He offended Singapore or singaporeans?

If you don't like him because his country is being attacked by Russia which is a friend or ally or whatever of China and you are a CCP ib, then that's not an objective thinking.

Yes sick joke.
Can't compare with Kumar.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

The moment she generate attention, already win liao.. but yes, laughing at other's misfortune, suck.. As yes, she is assxxxx, the v word she keep using in her video.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I seriously can't see how insulting other people and pouring salt in their wounds is considered funny. Malaysians watching her shows may think that all sinkies are as snobbish as her.

(07-06-2023, 12:55 PM)Levin Wrote:  https://coconuts.co/kl/news/singaporean-...0-tragedy/

Insensitive people kana whacked jialat jialat liao lah! Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-20230608-105856-com-whatsapp-...783171.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Joke was in very bad taste

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-06-2023, 07:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When you make fun of him you are making fun of the majority of the Ukrainians who voted for him.

I seriously don't know what about him which you don't like. He offended Singapore or singaporeans?

If you don't like him because his country is being attacked by Russia which is a friend or ally or whatever of China and you are a CCP ib, then that's not an objective thinking.

They voted him before the war. Now war is going for 1 year+ already die many Ukrainian ppl. Do the vote again and see how many Ukrainian support. He dare or not? But he is Jews so maybe ball-less don't dare. Heck did he send his own dad or sons (if any) to front line fight or not?

Updated my thread title to reflect the correct nationality of the 'comedian'.

Source: https://tnp.straitstimes.com/entertainme...eer-comedy

Aiya, the source of all problems are Malay and Islam supremacy there lah!

(08-06-2023, 04:53 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Aiya, the source of all problems are Malay and Islam supremacy there lah!

Ask people to shut up also cannot change the fact

(08-06-2023, 04:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  They voted him before the war. Now war is going for 1 year+ already die many Ukrainian ppl. Do the vote again and see how many Ukrainian support. He dare or not? But he is Jews so maybe ball-less don't dare. Heck did he send his own dad or sons (if any) to front line fight or not?

You post to keep scolding or insulting him. What has he done to you, to Singaporeans and Singapore?

He is not trying to Ukrainise us, he didn't park a sampan on our waters which Mahathir did, he didn't kacau us in any way, so I can only conclude that you are PAID to do what you are doing by a bear that has a human shape.  Rotfl

(08-06-2023, 04:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You post to keep scolding or insulting him. What has he done to you, to Singaporeans and Singapore?

He is not trying to Ukrainise us, he didn't park a sampan on our waters which Mahathir did, he didn't kacau us in any way, so I can only conclude that you are PAID to do what you are doing by a bear that has a human shape.  Rotfl

His actions lead to many Ukrainian die for nothing. Why stick close to NATO? Remain neutral is all Russia ask for. He iron teeth disobey so kena hoot. Hoot liao buay song don't go negotiate keep sending Ukrainian to fight now ask 16 years old go fight. His father and sons (if any) got lead by example go fight or not?

Now they also freeze the front line Ukrainian soldiers credit card etc. It is like saying they don't need it they at front line going to die anyway so no need? Why Ukrainian soldiers so stupid don't they know they are fighting war for US indirectly? US super cunning instigate ppl fight their enemy.

Last news I read Russian missile hoot one of Ukraine backend meeting halls or office where all the foreign advisors there to supervise overall strategy die a lot of foreign staff. Orbeet good die more so they dare not come in and create havoc for Ukraine.

BG George said, it is inevitable that Ukraine will be partitioned, who's right or wrong, it is a mis stepped by someone or some. it is what it is.

(08-06-2023, 05:17 PM)gordongekko Wrote:  BG George said, it is inevitable that Ukraine will be partitioned, who's right or wrong, it is a mis stepped by someone or some. it is what it is.

The culprit is Zelensky obviously. His decision matters a lot and this is the outcome of his decisions. How can a comedian be President I don't get it. Now they the Ukraine citizens have a true taste of what it is like to have a comedian President who send his own citizens to death but his own close ppl no need die. Song boh?

饭可以乱吃,话不可以乱说

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.