S'porean Life as Grab Food rider -100km per day until hand numb for $200 to support

[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

Thank you Grab for the jobs.

Not bad. $6k a month Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Buy ebike la.

(12-08-2021, 07:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Not bad.  $6k a month Big Grin

Can tahan 30days a month ...12hrs a day...like that?...
Body will breaik

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No choice lah

During the CNA interview, he mention he bought condo and car before he was retrench as event manager

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

I though grab riders good earning as many mentioned

(12-08-2021, 07:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:   Can tahan 30days a month ...12hrs a day...like that?...
Body will breaik

If 22 days of 12 hours a month I think can survive. 4.4k is quite ok too I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

This kind of job has no career and 12,000 jobs created by JoTeo last year are 90% not suitable for mid- career, too.

Hope he gets back his job as Event Manager these few months since news mentioned our Economy did very well in Q2.

The mess made by Lim SS and JoTeo is now Tan SL's responsibility. Stop using "Relevant Work Experience GAPS" in resume to reject own locals for jobs that is below $15k per mth.

(12-08-2021, 07:13 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Buy ebike la.

That's what I thought too. With e-bike, he should be able to maintain energy to work 5 times per week, around $4,000 per month, which is excellent. Electricity costs less than $100. One week can earn back the cost of the bike itself.

(12-08-2021, 11:20 AM)starbugs Wrote:  That's what I thought too. With e-bike, he should be able to maintain energy to work 5 times per week, around $4,000 per month, which is excellent. Electricity costs less than $100. One week can earn back the cost of the bike itself.

Think problem with e-bike is must cycle on roads. Cannot take shortcuts on footpaths anymore.

Need to add another useless exMP Lam who banned across the board e-bikes on footpaths forcing grab food deliveries on the road causing deaths to poor families' bread winners. Now all these food delivery bikes are facing more health issues. Some 4g leaders we have who cannot think of a better alternative to expand usage of foot paths to accommodate both walkers and bikers. Well done Sengkang for booting out MP Lam in the last election.

Money is not bad, say $4k. Hardworking 6k.
Also, you are your own boss...freedom.

That's why you see so many of these people in the market.

Apart from good returns, can also treat it as a form of daily exercise.

1 stone 2 birds!!

(12-08-2021, 12:30 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Money is not bad, say $4k. Hardworking 6k.
Also, you are your own boss...freedom.

That's why you see so many of these people in the market.

Apart from good returns, can also treat it as a form of daily exercise.

1 stone 2 birds!!

looks like PAP really bring in FTs to create good jobs for Sinkies..............hope they bring in more

(12-08-2021, 08:14 AM)Levin Wrote:  If 22 days of 12 hours a month I think can survive. 4.4k is quite ok too I guess.

Such jobs have no progression...just work darn hard yr after Yr.....

Tough life of a Singaporean.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-08-2021, 04:42 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  looks like PAP really bring in FTs to create good jobs for Sinkies..............hope they bring in more

Want a better .job.....welcome more foreigners.
This is PAP belief and promise.

That is why I don't trust them....