S'porean couple denied entry to M'sia after questioning officer's passport chopping

The new mentry bersar always come to check the custom officers...

(22-05-2023, 03:55 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  The new mentry bersar always come to check the custom officers...

Is it check makan suap takings for today how much? Check got improve or deprove is it ?

(22-05-2023, 03:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  When I read the news thot is Chinese argue with Malay when in actual fact is own skin color argue with each other haha. Go other ppl land be humble lar. They can do what they want you also LL. Not happy don't go in lor so simple. Now they say you don't go in for 6 months. As for give monies need to be tactful as now so many camera around in their place but whether camera is working is another story.vHow car owners give is cannot kiap inside passport anymore they will ask you "drop" the notes onto the floor besides the car. Then they pretend walk and step on the notes see around no camera pretend bend down and then scoop up the notes. This is not a fabrication I can say.

That is assumption of many Malay SGreans when they head North to play, work or live

Their personal experience in Bolehland, sadly, was a rude awakening about what "Truly Asia" really means in M'sia context.

Often we heard about pro-Bumi policy - which in reality isn't true in practice. It is just a political game that ultimately hurt all Malaysians.

Often my SGrean Malay friends shared their nasty encounters and it was such observations that made them one most vocal against race-based practices as their had seen for themselves the outcome vs SG system.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Still dare to buy their house?

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(22-05-2023, 10:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You got read the article properly or not? Nobody asked the immigration officer to remove the cover. And the issue is not even about the cover!

It is implied that you sexpect the officer to remove the cover if you shaft the passport with the cover on. You don't have to open your anus wide wide to tell her to do it. 

I won't ask you if you had read the article. With your IQ this low, that question is redundant.  Rolleyes

(22-05-2023, 12:35 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Singapore Malays are NOT Malaysia Malays lah! Big Grin

He is the kind of peepur who thinks that since his race is Han and the immigration officer is also a Han, he can line up at the row for Chinese. His logic? Own peepur wor.  Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

these news must spread around let the whole world know. they not ashamed, we are also not scared of making them in the news headlines. the leader and the one responsible must answer to the people

(22-05-2023, 10:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is the kind of peepur who thinks that since his race is Han and the immigration officer is also a Han, he can line up at the row for Chinese. His logic? Own peepur wor.  Rolleyes

I always said lah! Big Grin Singapore Chinese are NOT China Chinese, Singapore Malays are NOT Malaysia Malays and Singapore Indians are NOT India Indians lah! They ALL don't like us lah!  Laughing

(22-05-2023, 10:29 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Never be rude, challenge or ask stewpig questions at the customs. Your priority is to clear the immigration asap.

Look like you are lucky.
Never kena before. It is not about rude.
You never do anything, but still ask to go into the room. 
So do you want to go in. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-05-2023, 10:29 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Never be rude, challenge or ask stewpig questions at the customs. Your priority is to clear the immigration asap.

Most people just stuff a $50 note inside their passports can liao lah! Big Grin

(23-05-2023, 06:28 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Most people just stuff a $50 note inside their passports can liao lah! Big Grin
Some peepur forget that they are not in Singapore. They have high principles and want to challenge, stand for their rights, sue, get lawyers to seek justice...
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-05-2023, 06:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Some peepur forget that they are not in Singapore. They have high principles and want to challenge, stand for their rights, sue, get lawyers to seek justice...

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin Many Singaporeans in Malaysia kana whacked jialat jialat because they act tough like heroes lah!

Tiagong this joker in his FB profile got put he was from SPF wor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Who job to open passport and let ICA person to chop ?.....after chop is your responsibility to check whether the logo's position and date correct or not.

(23-05-2023, 06:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Look like you are lucky.

bolehland officers need help ....................to maintain their landed house and cars and sinkies is their atm.

(22-05-2023, 10:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We have our CNY and many Han Singaporeans are on duty, at horsepeters, police stations, immigrations...

Malays are no different.  

All understand that as uniformed personnel, the call of duty sometimes takes precedence over personal celeberations.

So your comment is rather biased and insulting.

I am not sure if it is an offence to give ang pows to staff who have to work on their festive...I would not mind, and I hope all visitors would do what I would do....give the officer who chops passport a ten ringgit ang pow. It can add up to a lot of money for a shift of say 8 hours, but it's OK.
Bribery starts from u.  Laughing

(23-05-2023, 07:24 AM)winbig Wrote:  Bribery starts from u.  Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/f3753Ae.jpg

(23-05-2023, 06:42 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Agreed with you lah! Big Grin Many Singaporeans in Malaysia kana whacked jialat jialat because they act tough like heroes lah!

With the authorities there, lie low, do not act tough like they do in edmw and recently also, in SgTalk, insulting the authorities here.

With the masses, blend in.  As Hans, we can actually walk around incognito because if we don't open out mouths, peepur will think we are Han Malaysians..  Nobody needs to know and nobody cares two shiat if we are Han Singaporeans.

The trouble with the 39% is that they think they are superior mortals.  They do not realise that what they have today, what they are, the Singaporean flag....the success of the country, which is the envy of so many other countries is because of the PAP.  I worked with people from the Philippine, Myanmar, India, and yes, Malaysia.  They are not lazy and certainly not stupid.  Why is it their countries are poor?  It's the government which makes the difference, and it is a big one.  Rolleyes

Very Simple!
Just don't go Malaysia. Case close.. Big Grin

me always laugh at sinkies who kena robbed or scammed by uniform grp or gangsters.

they deserve it since they like to go there shouting "cheap, cheap".

(23-05-2023, 06:56 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  bolehland officers need help ....................to maintain their landed house and cars and sinkies is their atm.

Luckily, I learned I Ching.
Know how to handle this kind of 小人。 Rotfl
Never go into the room with him.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-05-2023, 06:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Look like you are lucky.

If for nothing you could be invited into the room, what would happen if you're rude to them?

Just last week several of us were asked to go to a room. The high ranking office told us as the q is getting longer, he's helping his colleagues.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Imagine what would happen if a joker write han as his race for some reason, thinking it's funny to do so. When questioned by immigration officers, he insisted he's han, argue and make a big scene.

What will happen to him?

(23-05-2023, 10:25 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If for nothing you could be invited into the room, what would happen if you're rude to them?

Just last week several of us were asked to go to a room. The high ranking office told us as the q is getting longer, he's helping his colleagues.

KopiO Kosong Tiloh KauKau ah! Big Grin

Maybe this couple every week go in and out so every page is precious to them. If not, who the hell will argue with immigration over wasting of pages in passport.

At least not me. Can't even finish using it by time of renewal.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-05-2023, 11:46 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Maybe this couple every week go in and out so every page is precious to them. If not, who the hell will argue with immigration over wasting of pages in passport.

At least not me. Can't even finish using it by time of renewal.

That is most likely the case else for those that go in once in a while we won't quarrel over a whole page wasted issue. Highly likely they are frequent travellers into Msia hence the passport pages must be chopped in the most optimized manner else need get new passport pay monies again.