S'poreans suffered high cost of living, PAP importation of foreigners made life worse

Have you seen the recent COE? Cost of renting an apartment?
Today I had to eat out because I visited a friend in hospital ...ate at nearby food court where many go after seeing doctor at hospital and the food prices left me stunned .... 
[Image: G43hq85.jpg]

Instead of improving the lives of citizens, the pap has made things worse each year. Can the salaries of families catch up with the rise in property and car prices? I don't think so.

Their only solution is to tell people to delay retirement and work longer...how does this make people's lives better

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

This is so true. FWs are expensive due to the levy while FTs have very higher salary, both in fact driving up the Cost of Living every year.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(21-04-2023, 06:47 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This is so true. FWs are expensive due to the levy while FTs have very higher salary, both in fact driving up the Cost of Living every year.

You guys are right, the cost of living is proportional to the number of FTs in our society. but the gov. solution is for citizens to work longer, then retirement is delayed...... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(21-04-2023, 06:53 PM)debono Wrote:  You guys are right, the cost of living is proportional to the number of FTs in our society. but the gov. solution is for citizens to work longer, then retirement is delayed...... Big Grin

Is this govt solving our problems or adding to the problems we face

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-04-2023, 06:53 PM)debono Wrote:  You guys are right, the cost of living is proportional to the number of FTs in our society. but the gov. solution is for citizens to work longer, then retirement is delayed...... Big Grin

Must work till you die due to high cost of living and little savings

Good jobs for FTs and poor paying jobs for citizens

What has 3G done to undo their mistakes for the Lost Generation?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Spend too much during Covid. Now, have to recover back.

(21-04-2023, 08:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  Must work till you die due to high cost of living and little savings

Good jobs for FTs and poor paying jobs for citizens

What has 3G done to undo their mistakes for the Lost Generation?

that why UK voted BREXIT

UK no EU would  not die one
EU is not that great

singapore must like from UK
SG no PAP
SG would not die one
PAP  is not the great
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

only a new govt will resolve the problem.

(21-04-2023, 09:00 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  that why UK voted BREXIT

EU is not that great

SG no PAP
SG would not die one
PAP  is not the great

3G and 4G too arrogant and lazy

NEVER review their policies nor impact

I see many uncles work in Raffles Place as security guard 

or some in their 50s now as taxi -drivers

PAP must make sure all of them can go back to be Engineers without any training with $9k salary now

(21-04-2023, 09:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  3G and 4G too arrogant and lazy

NEVER review their policies nor impact

I see many uncles work in Raffles Place as security guard 

or some in their 50s now as taxi -drivers

PAP must make sure all of them can go back to be Engineers without any training with $9k salary now

Without training and become an engineer with a salary of $9K, it is an impossible dream.................................. Big Grin

How did you derive that the cost of living is proportional to number of FTs? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-04-2023, 06:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Have you seen the recent COE? Cost of renting an apartment?
Today I had to eat out because I visited a friend in hospital ...ate at nearby food court where many go after seeing doctor at hospital and the food prices left me stunned .... 
[Image: G43hq85.jpg]

Instead of improving the lives of citizens, the pap has made things worse each year. Can the salaries of families catch up with the rise in property and car prices? I don't think so.

Their only solution is to tell people to delay retirement and work longer...how does this make people's lives better

Right. The prices of food had gone up due to several factors including the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It's all PM Lee's fault as usual.  Rolleyes

(21-04-2023, 09:05 PM)forum456 Wrote:  only a new govt will resolve the problem.

Right. We need someone like Pritam and RK.

(21-04-2023, 11:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Right. The prices of food had gone up due to several factors including the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It's all PM Lee's fault as usual.  Rolleyes

The high cost due partly becoz PM Lee imposed sanction on Russia while India, China and some other countries importing large volume  cheap crude oil @ 25% discounts.

Most Singaporean families are suffering and experiencing hardship as PM Lee shot himself in the foot.

(21-04-2023, 11:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Right. We need someone like Pritam and RK.

It's like both Chinese President Xi and US President Biden do not believe or listen to PM Lee anymore.

News reported Lee family feud isn't reflecting well either.

In addition, TIMES100 left PM Lee out of world's Influential people sending PM Lee's popularity rating plummeting..
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(21-04-2023, 09:00 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  that why UK voted BREXIT

EU is not that great

SG no PAP
SG would not die one
PAP  is not the great

Clapping

cost of living skyrocketing is real.

poor peasants you die your business.

(21-04-2023, 11:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Right. The prices of food had gone up due to several factors including the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It's all PM Lee's fault as usual.  Rolleyes

You really have problem with comprehension and logic.

My posting says they made it WORSE. I did not say they are initial cause of the problem.

(21-04-2023, 06:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: G43hq85.jpg]

These prices look reasonabl as Spore median income has hit > 10k per month.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(22-04-2023, 06:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You really have problem with comprehension and logic.

My posting says they made it WORSE. I did not say they are initial cause of the problem.
Whether PM Lee caused or exacerbated it, it's his fault (as usual). Don't debate. The 39% have concluded.  Rolleyes

we citizen can vote them out , the only option if we dont want this high cost of livings and mass number of foreigner here.

The grave mistake Mr Suay made was importing half of the FTs who are not even talents

Yet worship them as Talents

[Image: TA-FTs-2.png]