SAF roped in as S'pore beefs up home recovery programme amid surge in Covid-19 cases

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...d-19-cases

Sekali covid clusters also break out in SAF camps. Malu all the way.

Should have done that long ago.

Last line of defence.

if overseas come in no need to check, you don't stop at source, then use all also no use.
spread to bunk mates, or parents, siblings.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

Shd already activiated military resources long time ago...
Let the healthcare staffs not so stressful.

Well done SAF.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

It seem like it is the NSmen who are activated for the home vaccination teams.

If they volunteered for it, then it is ok.. If they are asked to do it when performing their in camp, then I don't find it right..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(24-09-2021, 10:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  It seem like it is the NSmen who are activated for the home vaccination teams.

If they volunteered for it, then it is ok.. If they are asked to do it when performing their in camp, then I don't find it right..

NS what.

Army? Those strawberry kids?

(24-09-2021, 08:18 PM)cf9 Wrote:  if overseas come in no need to check, you don't stop at source, then use all also no use.
spread to bunk mates, or parents, siblings.

I wonder how many "old soldiers" remember the term "SAF Cock-up!!" ?? I guess it is still the same if not worst with strawberry generation.

COPY CAT!!

USA and Canada has been doing this 2 weeks ago. Military were roped in to help because their healthcare is over-stretched.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

All eligible and active reserve soldiers may soon be recalled to help out.

Another untapped segment which can be deployed in an unprecedented emergency!

养兵千日, 用在一时。
medic service now most useful.

in the long term, need to think about a reserve medical force.
hardware can prepared. man power with correct training is more difficult.

No wonder Walaneh disappeared. He must have been poached by some healthcare companirs. He is a very valuable manpower since PAP embarked on the endemic route....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

NS Service is readily available but non- locals should pay for it.

There is no free lunch in Singapore.

Win the World but lost your Soul.