SERIOUSLY, anyone ever seen your dead loved ones coming back home?

What are the signs of such a thing happening? Is there any obvious signs that it is your own loved ones and not someone or something else?

If you see a moth or some insects nvr see before...
Don't chase it away...

[+] 2 users Like Hfourhappy's post

(01-05-2022, 11:06 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  If you see a moth or some insects nvr see before...
Don't chase it away...

If chased and killed the moth, then how? What will happen?

(01-05-2022, 11:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  If chased and killed the moth, then how? What will happen?

Usually transform into insect to pay his her family a visit.
So nvr chase of kill it.
What will happen?
I font know.
Nvr try b4.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

When my father passed away, we had the wake at the hdb void deck. I kept vigil on the last night and a black cat walked past. I looked at it and it looked at me for some time. I'm still thinking if that was my dad.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(01-05-2022, 11:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When my father passed away, we had the wake at the hdb void deck. I kept vigil on the last night and a black cat walked past. I looked at it and it looked at me for some time. I'm still thinking if that was my dad.

Maybe bro....

Definitely will come back on 7rh day, accompanied by cow head horse face. For those who committed sins you can hear sound of feet dragging chains. You may also see insects like grasshoppers, praying mentis. It's their last day on earth before going to see yanluo wang
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

my grandpa passed away when my mum was still young. she saw him coming back sitting on the dining chair he used to sit. she was terrified and cried and told my grandma abt it...
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

(01-05-2022, 11:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What are the signs of such a thing happening? Is there any obvious signs that it is your own loved ones and not someone or something else?

Actually is More interesting, curious RIP go where or is it the end?
If preferring to Science theory, I only happen to see Doc, etc researchers claim they noticed when one going to RIP soon the few mins , sec their brain activity move very fast etc.

Some near to death experience ones claim , the feeling is like a Flashback in split sec about your life timeline from Young to adults etc all the things you do before, encounter before etc is like a flash back of your life time .
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-05-2022, 11:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What are the signs of such a thing happening? Is there any obvious signs that it is your own loved ones and not someone or something else?

There is truth that your love one will come back to you on the 7th day.  I do not believed in such until it happened to me.
My late father appeared in my dream on the 7th day. There was no conversation. It was a very short dream. He were hugging me. It was a nice feeling as it was the 1st time he had hugged me.  I think he appeared in my dream to let me know that he love me despite his strictness with me.
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

ya encounter must be dream-like thr. the 3rd-eye
a silver string attached to your body and u can roam and return(wakeup)
Those are deads.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

My father died many years.
Recently dreamt about him.
And in the dream, I still don't know he has died.

On the 49th day, the dead will come back for one last time.Red candles are laid along the corridors and stairs so that the spirit knows its way back home. Males and females sleep in separate rooms. You will smell a stench that is probably thousands of years old, a smell that is out of the world and you know it is back accompanied by 2 other entities.

7 days after the passing of love ones , the spirit wil come home

my dogs will howl non stop. when the spirits reach home, the dog will stop howling and they are very happy to see them , if it is not a member of the pack ,if come too close they will growl to protect the pack

Happen to me 2 times , my mom and my neighbours mom...my negihbour mom i saw the spectre, my rotweiters growl fiercely when she came too close
[+] 2 users Like keys's post

that is why you guys like to be reborn again?
I dont want.
Too painful and too sad and too attached...

Never ever experienced anything real.

My dad, my mum, my mum in law, my bro, my bro in law passed away but never came back as far as we family members know.

In our dreams, of course they appear because you think of them.

I believe it is all in your mind . They are gone, period. But they can live in your mind if you can't let go.

There are just memories now. People who were once close to us and lived and now gone. Where? Who knows? Probably nothingness.

Don't think too much. Soon it will be our turn.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(02-05-2022, 02:07 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  There is truth that your love one will come back to you on the 7th day.  I do not believed in such until it happened to me.
My late father appeared in my dream on the 7th day. There was no conversation. It was a very short dream. He were hugging me. It was a nice feeling as it was the 1st time he had hugged me.  I think he appeared in my dream to let me know that he love me despite his strictness with me.

Appear in your dream is because you think of him. Doesn't prove the truth.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(02-05-2022, 04:18 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  that is why you guys like to be reborn again?
I dont want.

Watch Black Mirror (episode black museum) on Netflix. In future, may be able to clone a dead person's consciousness and the dead will live again in a hologram or other medium.

It is a scary thought if it falls into the wrong hands.

The black museum episode is especially disturbing. Watch it if you have Netflix sub.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

No such thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(02-05-2022, 04:41 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  No such thing.

I agree. People thought they see but it is probably all in the mind. The mind is s very powerful thing. Some people truly believe they did something they never do. Saw in a documentary.

(02-05-2022, 02:07 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  There is truth that your love one will come back to you on the 7th day.  I do not believed in such until it happened to me.

It happened to me too. My late father appeared in my dream on the 49th day. He asked me to take care of my mum and maintain good relationship with cousins. I was awaken when I was choked by a stench in the dream. so weird.
[+] 2 users Like TalkingRabbit's post

(02-05-2022, 04:41 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Watch Black Mirror (episode black museum) on Netflix. In future, may be able to clone a dead person's consciousness and the dead will live again in a hologram or other medium.

The black museum episode is especially  disturbing. Watch it if you have Netflix sub.

oh i did not subscribe netflix..

(02-05-2022, 03:26 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  My father died many years.
Recently dreamt about him.
And in the dream, I still don't know he has died.
I'm dad 3yr ago, my mum 2yr ago.

Just ask urselves a simple question : were you aware before birth ?

Answer : No

(02-05-2022, 04:18 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  that is why you guys like to be reborn again?
I dont want.

Actually I read from some where, reborn back to Human is = suffer actually. Because you don't know what is Life all about etc things or maybe you do something bad etc

I read those never reborn back to human instead happy up there is been enlighten like deity enjoying up there somewhere a place whereby is stress free, everyone is equal etc

I don't know , some will claim is " religion related etc " but one thing if you go research on religion , be it chinese, malay, western, africa all say the Same.

(02-05-2022, 04:49 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  It happened to me too. My late father appeared in my dream on the 49th day. He asked me to take care of my mum and maintain good relationship with cousins. I was awaken when I was choked by a stench in the dream. so weird.

if never dream so what it means?

(02-05-2022, 04:41 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Watch Black Mirror (episode black museum) on Netflix. In future, may be able to clone a dead person's consciousness and the dead will live again in a hologram or other medium.

The black museum episode is especially disturbing. Watch it if you have Netflix sub.

Is true on this, Scientist do have this idea etc , currently doing researching i don't know.
I know this is not from what drama on Netflix , is from Science site talk about the future, techology forget the site name.

Is literally using technology again, computer , AI stuffs to record that person timeline even when one a live he just record his life like daily writing diary like that

once RIP, people will clone so call transfer all the info of that person thoughts, etc from his diary to a chip, and with AI , robot recreate that person.

I shall say they just recreate your love one so " give you a feel they still around like that " but end of the day again is your mind as you will feel is fake just a stimulation, robot there act like your love one who RIP that all.

Your consciousness is developed while u were growing up from all the external inputs. Once you died, there is NOTHING.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

You do not choose where you were born, you were just picked n dumped.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(02-05-2022, 05:16 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Your consciousness is developed while u were growing up from all the external inputs. Once you died, there is NOTHING.

This question always a " debate " even come Scientist. For years Scientists do question themselves , research is it afterlife when one RIP etc.

for me I feel possible perhaps maybe. In the sense so call " Soul ". Our Body just a shell. Is the Soul living inside create the emotion, etc been a Human even come animals. All living things.

You see when we are born out as Baby. Innocent. Literally brain is Clean no evil thoughts no much stress no much thoughts
Is literally " Blank " even inside the mum body the baby already know how to eat and drink inside the mum stomach.

who teach them how to eat and drink get the nutrients from the mum body?
Now back to the question who create Human? Remember we evolve from Apes which Scientists, researchers claim
We are in fact Animals ourselves just like cat, dog, pig, etc

you see a lot same pattern, as Animals also have ears, mouth even down to insect.

So summary there are many un explainable things around us still even we progress with tech etc.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post