SG NOT IN THE LIST FOR HAPPY INDEX , CNN REPORTED

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/w...index.html

If there is a sadness index Spore will be in it guarantee
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(20-03-2023, 06:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  If there is a sadness index Spore will be in it guarantee

Mainstream media " might not report " partly few days back so call survey again claim people feel is better now more positive after Covi19

(20-03-2023, 06:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Mainstream media " might not report " partly few days back so call survey again claim  people feel is better now more positive after Covi19
Some report statistics are bias. Not sure what type of sources they derived from. More important is we are in our own ground and we can feel it ourself, and this shd justified it. Looking at the overview generally, we knows many are not happy in many ways.

(20-03-2023, 06:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Some report statistics are bias. Not sure what type of sources they derived from. More important is we are in our own ground and we can feel it ourself, and this shd justified it. Looking at the overview generally, we knows many are not happy in many ways.

maybe " bias " the countries mostly EU and US also included

Aust also got included.

but FOR SURE 61 percent is happy those PAP supporter lol....

It is in the stressful index lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(20-03-2023, 06:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  It is in the stressful index lah. Rotfl

Smile NOPE
as long got Finland and Denmark

= Happy index and Best Healthcare system.

(20-03-2023, 06:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  maybe " bias " the countries mostly EU and US also included

Aust also got included.

but FOR SURE 61 percent is happy those PAP supporter lol....
Not happy in the way Govt handles matters and issues. One good example is FTs influx. And keep reiterating that Singaporeans lacks skills is one good excuse. CPF and GST are another causes of unhappiness. And all these failed to be addressed when Oppositions brought up in parliament.

(20-03-2023, 07:33 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not happy in the way Govt handles matters and issues. One good example is FTs influx. And keep reiterating that Singaporeans lacks skills is one good excuse. CPF and GST are another causes of unhappiness. And all these failed to be addressed when Oppositions brought up in parliament.

The funny thing is  that when it comes to election time the PAP will still garner 61% of the votes................. Big Grin

why must be happy
they din know we are living in the biblical 'end times'?
qnytime will die one...LOL
how tro be happy...LOL

(20-03-2023, 06:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  If there is a sadness index Spore will be in it guarantee

top 3

it is OK
as long as i am happy and my brother is not

it does not matter singapore is happy a not
as long as i am happy, singapore is happy too

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQOvNLVaB4rR4vTHEhSU9...w&usqp=CAU]

(20-03-2023, 08:41 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  it is OK
as long as i am happy and my brother is not

it does not matter singapore is happy a not
as long as i am happy, singapore is happy too

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQOvNLVaB4rR4vTHEhSU9...w&usqp=CAU]

He is having a good laugh............he that laughs last, laughs best............... Big Grin

Until golden age still need to work how to be happy?

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(20-03-2023, 06:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile NOPE
as long got Finland and Denmark

= Happy index and Best Healthcare system.
Best healthcare system denotes affordable to everyone that will leads to attaining a Happy Index . But, we have a shortfall on this.

(20-03-2023, 08:47 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Until golden age still need to work how to be happy?

u dont know when suddenly fees n taxes increase overnite tmr

(20-03-2023, 09:23 PM)talky Wrote:  u dont know when suddenly fees n taxes increase overnite tmr

We had become numb to these........................ Big Grin

I think they need to survey the ministers of each country. I think Singapore will rank well as happiest country then.

Just now Mainstream news on tv got mention

claim SG is at 25th place

(20-03-2023, 10:28 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I think they need to survey the ministers of each country. I think Singapore will rank well as happiest country then.

For our ministers here they will rank high...........in the happiest scale.................. Big Grin

(20-03-2023, 11:03 PM)debono Wrote:  For our ministers here they will rank high...........in the happiest scale.................. Big Grin
They will be always laughing all the way to the bank.

Simple reason. Their tax rate is high so everyone feels like they're equal to one another. In sinkieland, we have ministers and corporate elites who aren't that extraordinarily talented but draw very high pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(20-03-2023, 11:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Simple reason. Their tax rate is high so everyone feels like they're equal to one another. In sinkieland, we have ministers and corporate elites who aren't that extraordinarily talented but draw very high pay.

But they are elected into our political office......................... Big Grin

I am doubtful of such surveys. Wonder how these people measure happiness and what is the sampling size. ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-03-2023, 07:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The funny thing is  that when it comes to election time the PAP will still garner 61% of the votes................. Big Grin

u believe?

If they survey on only government officials confirm SG no 1 in happy index hahaha

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(20-03-2023, 06:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SG NOT IN THE LIST FOR HAPPY INDEX , CNN REPORTED

?? Got lah. At Number 25 in the world out of 137 countries.

Figure 2.1 here: https://worldhappiness.report/ed/2023/wo...-2020-2022

(21-03-2023, 06:52 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  If they survey on only government officials confirm SG no 1 in happy index hahaha

IF SURVEY ON MINISTERS N MAYORS NEVER HAPPENED IN THE PAST THEIR HAPPINESS IS BEYONG WORDS TO DESCRIBE

The state of Parliament reflects the population