SGH's head of general surgery dies, aged 48

Die during exercise.....47yo Singaporean ex MP for Hougang.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/fo...47-2305186

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Died after exercising age 53....CEO

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...es-aged-53

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-07-2024, 06:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Die during exercise.....47yo Singaporean ex MP for Hougang.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/fo...47-2305186

Why such old news also post again?  

What are you up to?    

(08-07-2024, 04:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Must detox regularly. So much toxic from foods and the environment. Puer is a gd choice, especially for oldsters

just not one or more, but seemingly very healthy and relatively young S'poreans dropping dead at ,40 plus suddenly, hurt very mad by the attack?.

(08-07-2024, 05:48 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  It hit all ages from young to old and very old folks. Those in, from early middle ages to 70 to 79 year-olds 676 deaths... and those 80 to 89 year-olds shocking13,294 deaths and...next to16,171 deaths.... crying

Heart attacks, or or kana strokes, both also No Good arhh. crying .

(08-07-2024, 05:44 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Even me go walking, I have to walk properly.

So suddenly after about 40-min, she passed away.
[Image: Screenshot-20231218-071248-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

No exceeding or to nush to do somethings, no walking enough, no drinking enough water, body engine is not re-working arhh 

Please take good care of ownself body... Big Grin

(08-07-2024, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Died after exercising age 53....CEO

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/n...es-aged-53

overstressed

(09-07-2024, 10:06 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  So suddenly after about 40-min, she passed away.
[Image: Screenshot-20231218-071248-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

*請記住這幾個器官怕什麼?*🤔
*Please remember what these few organs are afraid of?*
🌱腎:怕熬夜。
Kidney: Afraid to stay up all night.
🌱胃:怕涼
Stomach: Afraid of the cold food.
🌱肺:怕煙
Lung: Afraid of smoke.
🌱肝臟:怕油脂
Sick Liver: Afraid of fatty stuff.
🌱心臟:怕咸
Heart: Afraid of salty food.
🌱胰腺:怕暴飲暴食
Sick Pancreas: Afraid of binge eating.
🌱腸道:怕胡亂吃海鮮(沒戒口)
Intestinal: Afraid of eating seafood indiscriminately.
🌱眼睛:怕手機、電腦
Eyes: Afraid of mobile phones and computers screens.
🌱膽囊:怕不吃早餐
Gallbladder: Afraid of not eating breakfast. Angry
🍀所以,請善待自己!
So please: take real good care of yourself!
🍀因為:零件不好配。 Big Grin
🍀Because spare parts may not fit. Tongue
🍀而且很貴!也不一定有貨! Tongue
🍀They are very expensive and not necessarily in stock. Bigeyes
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

"The medal ribbons that he wears
In our winter city
The rain cries a little pity
For one more forgotten hero
And a world that doesn't care"

crying

Which means exercise is not always good for you.

And those still running marathon at 60 and above, are killing themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

The sudden death of seemingly healthy and relatively young people during physical exertion is not unheard of. Even super fit triathletes have dropped dead during races or training. When our time is up, the Lord will call us home.   

Early go for good ppl normally they go take the higher position in eternal world

(08-07-2024, 02:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Is it just me or are more seemingly healthy and relatively young S'poreans dropping dead suddenly after the Covid-19 vaccinations were launched?

He's be arrested by somethings? B4 heart attack.

Dr Ng was said to have died of cardiac arrest. It is understood that he collapsed after he went jogging at East Coast Park on Saturday.

(09-07-2024, 11:38 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  He's be arrested by somethings? B4 heart attack.

Dr Ng was said to have died of cardiac arrest. It is understood that he collapsed after he went jogging at East Coast Park on Saturday.

He's be arrested by somethings? B4 heart attack.

What is cardiac arrest? Cardiac arrest, also known as sudden cardiac arrest, is when the heart stops beating suddenly. The lack of blood flow to the brain and other organs can cause a person to lose consciousness, become disabled or die if not treated immediately.

(08-07-2024, 05:44 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Even me go walking, I (still) have to walk properly.

Yes, I think I'm thinking (anytime), just not knowing when. √Only yet for all of us is waiting - some go vert fast and afew power one can live till 100?. Good to live till old - like the Fox Dr, M. Rotfl

As they are also some (maybe many), they don't believe their body is not good after kana 2, 3, 4 and a few 5th time Covid-19 injection.

(09-07-2024, 10:19 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  No exceeding or to rush to do somethings, no walking enough, no drinking enough water, body engine is not re-working arhh 

Please take good care of ownself body... Big Grin
It's a good sign, thk 2-this Dr's Walking Book. Big Grin
[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-02-12-36-50-39-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(08-07-2024, 04:13 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-2024-07-08-15-55-16-81-6012fa...b265e7.jpg]
Pls drink this Papayo leaf, it is good specially the stem, it has to have be about five leaf fore a some tea cup..hohoho, hope it help 

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-13-10-31-25-00-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(12-07-2024, 03:07 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Pls drink this Papaya leaf, it is good specially the stem, it has to have about five leafs to have some help, a tea cup..hohoho, hope it help 
[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-13-10-31-25-00-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

Singer Joanna Dong finds out she has Stage 1 cancer after going for minor breast surgery. SINGAPORE – Home-grown singer-actress Joanna Dong, who recently went for minor surgery after abnormal cells were discovered in her breast, has revealed she has cancer.

so how, forever cure here and there dont need to dies,????

the problem is not cancer , it is how not to come back to dies again and again.

(12-07-2024, 03:18 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Singer Joanna Dong finds out she has Stage 1 cancer after going for minor breast surgery. SINGAPORE – Home-grown singer-actress Joanna Dong, who recently went for minor surgery after abnormal cells were discovered in her breast, has revealed she has cancer.
Her doctors were "very surprised" to discover a 7mm tumour outside her breast ducts. However, she clarified that this tumour "is a completely separate issue from the breast discharge" that led to her previous surgery.

"On one hand, of course it's stressful and disappointing to find out that I do have cancer. But good news is that it's very, very tiny; it's in its early stages – Stage 1. It's a hormone-sensitive cancer which, as I understand, is very treatable."

Joanna added, she & her doctors were looking to treat her (cancer) via radiation therapy & hormone therapy & concluded that it was a "silver lining" that they caught it early.

She then assured her followers, saying: "I'm going to be fine. My doctors tell me I should make a full recovery and I trust them. So everyone, don't worry...Please just pray for me. Send me good energy, good vibes and I will see you at my next performance very soon."
https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com...cer-393246

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-26-20-33-53-94-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-26-20-04-03-58-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-26-20-12-12-24-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

(12-07-2024, 03:25 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Her doctors were "very surprised" to discover a 7mm tumour outside her breast ducts. However, she clarified that this tumour "is a completely separate issue from the breast discharge" that led to her previous surgery.

"On one hand, of course it's stressful and disappointing to find out that I do have cancer. But good news is that it's very, very tiny; it's in its early stages – Stage 1. It's a hormone-sensitive cancer which, as I understand, is very treatable."

Joanna added, she & her doctors were looking to treat her (cancer) via radiation therapy & hormone therapy & concluded that it was a "silver lining" that they caught it early.

She then assured her followers, saying: "I'm going to be fine. My doctors tell me I should make a full recovery and I trust them. So everyone, don't worry...Please just pray for me. Send me good energy, good vibes and I will see you at my next performance very soon."

[Image: Screenshot-2024-07-12-15-38-13-01-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(12-07-2024, 03:25 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Her doctors were "very surprised" to discover a 7mm tumour outside her breast ducts. However, she clarified that this tumour "is a completely separate issue from the breast discharge" that led to her previous surgery.

Need some advice ijjit never Pak latest mRNA jab that's why kenna cancer from covid doomsday black tongue white lung variants lolololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]