SGTalk many lau kok kok so early sleep oredi

Huai rike that huan  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

not me but recently I tend to wanna sleep early , " maybe " due to too much vaccine make one weaker...
last time I can work till 3am.

(29-08-2022, 11:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not me but recently I tend to wanna sleep early , " maybe " due to too much vaccine make one weaker...

Dont get poked too much and too late by yr BFs.....!!! vomit

Smile

(29-08-2022, 11:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not me but recently I tend to wanna sleep early , " maybe " due to too much vaccine make one weaker...

Good for you Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

You got so much work meh?

(29-08-2022, 11:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Dont get poked too much and too late by yr BFs.....!!!  vomit

Rotfl

lau kok kok should sleep late la. Lau kok kok usually can't sleep long liao

(29-08-2022, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You got so much work meh?

today not much usual monday chill not much

(29-08-2022, 11:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  today not much usual monday chill not much

There is one chiobu known as H4H who used to post here quite often but she has since left for hardwarezone liao Big Grin

(29-08-2022, 11:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  There is one chiobu known as H4H who used to post here quite often but she has since left for hardwarezone liao Big Grin

HWZ scare to shut down partly is under SPH that why talk CECA got screw

Crap forum rah I never go there anymore.

(29-08-2022, 11:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HWZ scare to shut down partly is under SPH that why talk CECA got screw

oic.... I thot becos all their admins there are kekleng kia Big Grin

I busy lah … she needs me ….. good night

[Image: 10555v.jpg]

json to map online

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Need to stay late coz need to check us market

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

You kena overworked by your unker and lao aunties lah. Clapping

tomorrow will be a better day

Today i woke up at 430am and saw Sgbutt online postings few posts..

Unlikely caused by vaccine lah. Could be due to excessively self incurred prostate orgasm...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(30-08-2022, 09:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Unlikely caused by vaccine lah. Could be due to excessively self incurred prostate orgasm...... Big Grin

Rotfl

(29-08-2022, 11:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HWZ scare to shut down partly is under SPH that why talk CECA got screw

Ya lor, there gotch no sexciting uncle and auntie stories. So disappointed nia.

(29-08-2022, 11:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Huai rike that huan  Laughing

Chiu must understand bro.....peepur rike FA busy wid holoq holoq.....others busy wid other stuff nia.

[Image: AEB106-FA-2349-4595-8-DFB-872-EF2-E48-DF0.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(29-08-2022, 11:34 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  There is one chiobu known as H4H who used to post here quite often but she has since left for hardwarezone liao Big Grin

She was accused  by Jac Lau several times 

after that she was busy and also disappeared

Can see the stupidity of Jac's response below

when he was angry :

[Image: Accuse-H4-H-attacking-others.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(30-08-2022, 04:35 PM)Ola Wrote:  She was accused  by Jac Lau several times 

after that she was busy and also disappeared

Can see the stupidity of Jac's response below

when he was angry :

[Image: Accuse-H4-H-attacking-others.png]

What bro p1acebo said was correct, h4h is very active in Hardwarezone, pcw lumber huan.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

why some left sgtalk for hwz? got one talkingkok even made an announcement before he left. sounded very dulan. flower goat was another one
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(30-08-2022, 04:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  why some left sgtalk for hwz? got one talkingkok even made an announcement before he left. sounded very dulan. flower goat was another one

Here too few members lah, even I might disappear soon, but not to HWZ, though I do know some nice people there. Take a break from social media.

(30-08-2022, 03:42 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Chiu must understand bro.....peepur rike FA busy wid holoq holoq.....others busy wid other stuff nia.

[Image: AEB106-FA-2349-4595-8-DFB-872-EF2-E48-DF0.jpg]

Yum yum … ideal for old froggie like me  nudie

(30-08-2022, 09:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yum yum … ideal for old froggie like me  nudie

All of us are old froggies here Laughing

(30-08-2022, 09:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  All of us are old froggies here Laughing

Yes thats why we need sweet young playmates  Fundance