SIA staff to get about 8 months' bonus after company posts $2.16b record profit

A great way to fly: SIA staff to get about 8 months' bonus after company posts $2.16b record profit 

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/money/singapore-a...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

How many years no dividends? Now 8 months bonus is too good to be true.

lol I read is " subjected " As usual CEO, till manager

the bottom ones never get.

tax payer heavy subsidies them during those covid days

Management use this opportunity to pay themselves handsomely. Actually they didn't even do much to deserve the high bonus. The current profit is a result of opening up after covid.

(18-05-2023, 04:25 PM)Migrant Wrote:  How many years no dividends? Now 8 months bonus is too good to be true.

Ya. Who help SIA when business is bad and they need money? Shareholders who subscribed to their rights.

Now business good, are they rewarding the shareholders?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

8 month bonuses are for low ranking staff, directors won’t get so much.

SIA criticised for ‘downgraded’ economy meals; netizens compare them compared to army food and instant meals - TODAY (todayonline.com)
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

where is the sauce for 8 months bonus ?

(18-05-2023, 08:07 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  where is the sauce for 8 months bonus ?

[Image: IMG-1359.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1360.jpg]

epsilon follower

(18-05-2023, 07:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  8 month bonuses are for low ranking staff, directors won’t get so much.

Low ranking staff 8 months bonus is probably less than directors over month salary lor. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

very sick. ah gong money to help the survive. but once do well what did the public get?
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

SQ cut off jobs when business are bad,, give bonus when good... what do you think ...