School bus fare increase

song bo....

got to pay full 12m each, thats quite a lot for several children

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...gher-costs
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

This is what and why can squeeze from people because YOU HAVE NO CHOCIE

" Mr Terence Teh, 42, the general manager at a furniture retailer, pays $140 a month for his four-year-old daughter’s ride home from a kindergarten.

He said: “Even if the bus operator raises fares, we also bo pian (Hokkien for “no choice”), how else can she come home?”

All along I have said have kids think twice or thrice even more in Spore. All is monies so if got kids by choice or accident then LL suck it up and pay and pay. Hopefully they faster grow up and feed back you. If they don't then use parents maintenance act sue them back get back your monies. That is assume you live long enough else half way die monies give them use.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(03-12-2022, 05:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  All along I have said have kids think twice or thrice even more in Spore. All is monies so if got kids by choice or accident then LL suck it up and pay and pay. Hopefully they faster grow up and feed back you. If they don't then use parents maintenance act sue them back get back your monies. That is assume you live long enough else half way die monies give them use.

U damn poor thing. Rotfl

(03-12-2022, 05:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is what and why can squeeze from people because YOU HAVE NO CHOCIE

" Mr Terence Teh, 42, the general manager at a furniture retailer, pays $140 a month for his four-year-old daughter’s ride home from a kindergarten.

He said: “Even if the bus operator raises fares, we also bo pian (Hokkien for “no choice”), how else can she come home?”

$140 still OK for about $3.50 per trip
22 days x 2 trips(to and fro)

Train your child to take public bus lor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-12-2022, 06:05 PM)Oasis Wrote:  $140 still OK for about $3.50 per trip
22 days x 2 trips(to and fro)

You forget school holidays no go school also must pay hor. Unless that culture has changed. I remember I almost argue with that school bus driver but I hold it as wait my kids kena special treatment subsequently. After primary school think the kids can ownself go school no need see those school bus driver face. Best is no kids then school bus driver no business earn only can earn factory workers etc

(03-12-2022, 06:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Train your child to take public bus lor.

Possible but some feel P1 to P3 still so young. Nowadays Spore parents only give birth one so if say accident lose all so very cautious. If like last time give birth many then die one not so painful still got others standby

(03-12-2022, 06:12 PM)sgh Wrote:  Possible but some feel P1 to P3 still so young. Nowadays Spore parents only give birth one so if say accident lose all so very cautious. If like last time give birth many then die one not so painful still got others standby

How come you seem stress, not happy got kids whereas I see my army friend like " happy " take photo with his vietnam wife with 3 kids.

Maybe he also stress or whatever, behind the " happy photo post on his social media "

(03-12-2022, 06:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How come you seem stress, not happy got kids whereas I see my army friend like " happy " take photo with his vietnam wife with 3 kids.

Maybe he also stress or whatever, behind the " happy photo post on his social media "

What you see and what they feel inside got difference. Most hide don't say while I am brutally honest and I am sure I am not the only one. Those dare not say I help them say.

(03-12-2022, 06:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  What you see and what they feel inside got difference. Most hide don't say while I am brutally honest and I am sure I am not the only one. Those dare not say I help them say.

Did it occurred to u maybe u r the problem?
Why would your children treat u badly?

(03-12-2022, 06:12 PM)sgh Wrote:  Possible but some feel P1 to P3 still so young. Nowadays Spore parents only give birth one so if say accident lose all so very cautious. If like last time give birth many then die one not so painful still got others standby

When my kid was in primary school he told me he was bullied by P6 boy in the school bus. So I told my kid to take public bus to school. The excess $$$ from taking the school bus to public bus, I give him as extra saving.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-12-2022, 06:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  What you see and what they feel inside got difference. Most hide don't say while I am brutally honest and I am sure I am not the only one. Those dare not say I help them say.

I think so , perhaps now the time different compare to our parents gen.

(03-12-2022, 06:20 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Did it occurred to u maybe u r the problem?
Why would your children treat u badly?

It is a gamble. I very good already I stay on to fulfill my responsibility even feed them to Uni if they can study. You go ask social worker they handle cases when father run road one then other man need help to feed those more cruel than me run road never feed own kids let other man feed or let the woman ownself feed. So in comparison I think I not bad never run road

(03-12-2022, 06:24 PM)sgh Wrote:  It is a gamble. I very good already I stay on to fulfill my responsibility even feed them to Uni if they can study. You go ask social worker they handle cases when father run road one then other man need help to feed those more cruel than me run road never feed own kids let other man feed or let the woman ownself feed. So in comparison I think I not bad never run road

I always see some family still go time go shopping chill come weekend. I wonder how they managed houseworks etc stuffs

Guess perhaps they got maid? or maybe ask their mother take care the kids while they go out chill

(03-12-2022, 06:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I always see some family still go time go shopping chill come weekend. I wonder how they managed houseworks etc stuffs

Guess perhaps they got maid? or maybe ask their mother take care the kids while they go out chill

That is correct. Then later maid levy increase this same group will be like this post no choice need pay. As for ask parents look after depend your luck nowadays elderly also want to be free they work many years feed you then now need handle your kids. I for one already tell mine got kids ownself handle I want to be free already enough is enough. I not excited at all I got grand kids my family line die out I ok I just want to be free and enjoy my own life after fulfill my existing responsibility

(03-12-2022, 06:38 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is correct. Then later maid levy increase this same group will be like this post no choice need pay. As for ask parents look after depend your luck nowadays elderly also want to be free they work many years feed you then now need handle your kids. I for one already tell mine got kids ownself handle I want to be free already enough is enough. I not excited at all I got grand kids my family line die out I ok I just want to be free and enjoy my own life after fulfill my existing responsibility

Actually I see a lot parents just faster want their kids grow up

the most lovely time is when kids are baby, 1 to 5 yrs old

6to11 is start worry their education also mix with bad company

11 to 18 the most tricky , etc teen problems

20 onwards , should be a bit free as they already grow up should think about their future

by this time which is most parents should be relax a bit only problem is financial maybe kids got financial problem you need to help

(03-12-2022, 06:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  20 onwards , should be a bit free as they already grow up should think about their future

by this time which is most parents should be relax a bit only problem is financial maybe kids got financial problem you need to help

That is my key concern as mine recently ask me about CPF scheme and how much I have inside. I tell them I make will donate to charity already so don't ever think about touching them. Want monies ownself go and earn don't depend on inheritance. My CPF monies is my own monies I want to enjoy once I retire

(03-12-2022, 06:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is my key concern as mine recently ask me about CPF scheme and how much I have inside. I tell them I make will donate to charity already so don't ever think about touching them. Want monies ownself go and earn don't depend on inheritance. My CPF monies is my own monies I want to enjoy once I retire

Too bad FYI Govt lock the CPF is to " pass down to your next of kin " so that future gen will not seek for financial aid from Govt.
For what I see , this is the " hidden purpose all along " but it seem might not working. I read before from mainstream media there is one news claim the authority see a spike of people seeking financial aid from Govt as the years go by.

(03-12-2022, 06:24 PM)sgh Wrote:  It is a gamble. I very good already I stay on to fulfill my responsibility even feed them to Uni if they can study. You go ask social worker they handle cases when father run road one then other man need help to feed those more cruel than me run road never feed own kids let other man feed or let the woman ownself feed. So in comparison I think I not bad never run road

Maybe u too much expectation from children.
There's 1 forumer in A1 now around 80yo got very good children. 1 daughter give him $10k every month. So he just enjoy life and travel with wife. He always invite fellow forumers to his house for makan.

(03-12-2022, 06:48 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Maybe u too much expectation from children.
There's 1 forumer in A1 now around 80yo got very good children. 1 daughter give him $10k every month. So he just enjoy life and travel with wife. He always invite fellow forumers to his house for makan.

His daughter must be holding top post rah can give 10k allowance to parents confirm " if " she working not a tai tai.

(03-12-2022, 06:48 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Maybe u too much expectation from children.

As I say it is a gamble. He is successful case. We know in statistics each success case behind so many failure cases. If so good why Spore govt need introduce parents maintenance act? It mean in reality many kids don't feed back parents

(03-12-2022, 06:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  As I say it is a gamble. He is successful case. We know in statistics each success case behind so many failure cases. If so good why Spore govt need introduce parents maintenance act? It mean in reality many kids don't feed back parents

sometimes also can't blame the current gen kids. Look around see where they end up working as? Do food delivery, or do those low end job whereas other job taken by CECA etc foreigners talents.

(03-12-2022, 06:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  His daughter must be holding top post rah can give 10k allowance to parents confirm " if  " she working not a tai tai.

Banker....$50+k pm.

(03-12-2022, 06:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  sometimes also can't blame the current gen kids. Look around see where they end up working as? Do food delivery, or do those low end job whereas other job taken by CECA etc foreigners talents.

You saying earn not enough to feed back parents? Then this group no need study so high. Boys go do army come out work already. I am referring to those take monies to study until Uni come out do delivery. Waste parents monies study until Uni. Complain no jobs what to do as I already do my part not to vote the white party but other parents vote them in.

(03-12-2022, 06:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  As I say it is a gamble. He is successful case. We know in statistics each success case behind so many failure cases. If so good why Spore govt need introduce parents maintenance act? It mean in reality many kids don't feed back parents

If treat children good when young they will take care of u lah.

For me I divorced when son was 8yo. He cried badly but I just hope he understand. I know my son admired me a lot.

(03-12-2022, 06:55 PM)sgh Wrote:  You saying earn not enough to feed back parents? Then this group no need study so high. Boys go do army come out work already. I am referring to those take monies to study until Uni come out do delivery. Waste parents monies study until Uni. Complain no jobs what to do as I already do my part not to vote the white party but other parents vote them in.

This is why I keep mention here. Is EPIC our kids study so much in Uni somemore from NUS/NTU End up doing food delivery ??? PHV ???
Is they cannot get the job related to their course been taken by so call " CECA Talents " etc

There is " something wrong currently our Educational system and MOM side all along "

Yea, the Uni school fee also NOT CHEAP , you work so hard daily for your kids Uni school fee , end up see them doing job which don't have any future prospect , your heart surely zzzz

(03-12-2022, 06:57 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  If treat children good when young they will take care of u lah.

For me I divorced when son was 8yo. He cried badly but I just hope he understand. I know my son admired me a lot.

Can I ask every month you need to pay monies feed him? Court say pay until what time until he can earn monies? Or can declare jobless no need give? I got NS buddy same as you he is jobless granted temporary but if later got job need pay back include those missing months. In Spore WC very powerful protect woman alot which is also for guy in Spore don't divorce else lose monies until bankruptcy