School bus fare increase

(03-12-2022, 05:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  All along I have said have kids think twice or thrice even more in Spore. All is monies so if got kids by choice or accident then LL suck it up and pay and pay. Hopefully they faster grow up and feed back you. If they don't then use parents maintenance act sue them back get back your monies. That is assume you live long enough else half way die monies give them use.

My mother has a friend whose son is a lawyer, stayed in a 3-level landed house. She stayed with her son but was never given any allowance. Everywhere also cannot go because no money. Have this son is equal to giving birth to char siew. Rich but so what.

(03-12-2022, 07:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  My mother has a friend whose son is a lawyer, stayed in a 3-level landed house. She stayed with her son but was never given any allowance. Everywhere also cannot go because no money. Have this son is equal to giving birth to char siew. Rich but so what.

No allowance but got 3 meals per day? Then cannot use parents maintenance act sue becuz he got feed just no monies give her spend

Everything increase in costs. Snowball effect. Cost of living is spiraling skywards with GDT increase next year. Property tax also up. Soon energy prive( electricity and water will also rise in tandem. Already civil servants get additional pay rise in December. These all comes from taxpayers pockets.

tomorrow will be a better day

(03-12-2022, 07:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  No allowance but got 3 meals per day? Then cannot use parents maintenance act sue becuz he got feed just no monies give her spend

Got 3 meals but I heard they even stint on that, something like giving her lousy food. I met the lady and she said her son treats the maid better than her.

(03-12-2022, 07:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  Can I ask every month you need to pay monies feed him? Court say pay until what time until he can earn monies? Or can declare jobless no need give? I got NS buddy same as you he is jobless granted temporary but if later got job need pay back include those missing months. In Spore WC very powerful protect woman alot which is also for guy in Spore don't divorce else lose monies until bankruptcy

I quite rich around 30+ yo lah. Got 2 cars and condo. Every week go restaurant 3 to 4 times. Divorce gave wife over $300k plus a brand new car. No ill feelings.
She calls me almost every week after divorce.  Rotfl

Unlike most couples divorce fight over everything.

(03-12-2022, 07:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  My mother has a friend whose son is a lawyer, stayed in a 3-level landed house. She stayed with her son but was never given any allowance. Everywhere also cannot go because no money. Have this son is equal to giving birth to char siew. Rich but so what.

sure or not , Lawyer don't have money give ??? Maybe he low tier lawyer ba???
I heard not say every lawyer earn good money depend your status.

(03-12-2022, 07:07 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I quite rich around 30+ yo lah. Got 2 cars and condo. Every week go restaurant 3 to 4 times. Divorce gave wife over $300k plus a brand new car. No ill feelings.
She calls me almost every week after divorce.  Rotfl

Unlike most couples divorce fight over everything.

Not sure about your case but in Spore my NS buddy say alimony must pay the ex-wife for life or until she remarries. For his case he plead to judge he is jobless as he is old hard to get high paying job. So play the game lor.

(03-12-2022, 07:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  sure or not , Lawyer don't have money give ??? Maybe he low tier lawyer ba???
I heard not say every lawyer earn good money depend your status.

Yah, I personally know many lawyers who are not doing well, but not this guy. Stay in 3-storey private housing leh, should be doing quite well. Just not filial.

(03-12-2022, 07:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  Not sure about your case but in Spore my NS buddy say alimony must pay the wife for life or until she remarries. For his case he plead to judge he is jobless as he is old hard to get high paying job. So play the game lor.

Likely didn't treat wife good good lah. Rotfl

I just tell my ex I no $ to give liao as I remarry and need to give new wife too. Think she also paiseh to ask liao.

(03-12-2022, 07:14 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Likely didn't treat wife good good lah. Rotfl

I just tell my ex I no $ to give liao as I remarry and need to give new wife too. Think she also paiseh to ask liao.

I see so is the lady side mutual agreement get one off monies I see. She actually can use Spore WC and drag on but some may feel get one off monies than pester for monies every month better. Moral of story man must have monies lar which is why I say monies super important in Spore. Which is why I need work so hard to earn monies

(03-12-2022, 07:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yah, I personally know many lawyers who are not doing well, but not this guy. Stay in 3-storey private housing leh, should be doing quite well. Just not filial.

his landed house is old or new " renovated before one ? " also have to see
Some stay in landed house is not say dam rich , is their parents pass down to them.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(03-12-2022, 07:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  I see so is the lady side mutual agreement get one off monies I see. She actually can use Spore WC and drag on but some may feel get one off monies than pester for monies every month better. Moral of story man must have monies lar which is why I say monies super important in Spore. Which is why I need work so hard to earn monies

No lah...after divorce I still give her $ lah. She looking after son wat. If she ask I will 100% give wan.

(03-12-2022, 07:21 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  No lah...after divorce I still give her $ lah. She looking after son wat. If she ask I will 100% give wan.

So mean you still need to give. As long you got monies no issue but for my NS buddy is no monies. In Spore no monies very cham which is why everyone want to have alot monies like you. Got monies settle all issues.

(03-12-2022, 07:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  So mean you still need to give. As long you got monies no issue but for my NS buddy is no monies. In Spore no monies very cham which is why everyone want to have alot monies like you. Got monies settle all issues.

That's y one must learn not to work for others. Unless iron rice bowl got $20k pm.

(03-12-2022, 06:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I keep mention here. Is EPIC our kids study so much in Uni somemore from NUS/NTU End up doing food delivery ??? PHV ???
Is they cannot get the job related to their course been taken by so call " CECA Talents " etc

There is " something wrong currently our Educational system and MOM side all along "

Yea, the Uni school fee also NOT CHEAP , you work so hard daily for your kids Uni school fee , end up see them doing job which don't have any future prospect , your heart surely zzzz

It is disheartening to see your child who had finished uni. but unable to find a job related to his course of study, cos those jobs are filled by CECA or FTs....... crying Angry

(03-12-2022, 09:09 PM)debono Wrote:  It is disheartening to see your child who had finished uni. but unable to find a job related to his course of study, cos those jobs are filled by CECA or FTs....... crying Angry

In a way Spore govt is hinting to local Sporean parents no need let your kids study so long until Uni. Better ask them go out work earn monies faster becuz even if they come out after Uni cannot get good paying job then why waste those years inside Uni? Faster go out earn monies better. And the 60+ percent voters agree to this so accept the consequences of your votes.

(03-12-2022, 11:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  In a way Spore govt is hinting to local Sporean parents no need let your kids study so long until Uni. Better ask them go out work earn monies faster becuz even if they come out after Uni cannot get good paying job then why waste those years inside Uni? Faster go out earn monies better. And the 60+ percent voters agree to this so accept the consequences of your votes.

It is not that the govt does not want our kids to go to uni, but the problem is that the children have unreasonable expectation after they have gotten a degree. This is not realistic at all.