Sep 3: 216 community cases including 109 unlinked

Nows the old saying abt abnn catching the children is passe... now it's about whether being caught by the virus... really hypertension!

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(03-09-2021, 08:44 PM)5354 Wrote:  Malaysia 19,378 new cases on Friday (Sept 3), Selangor highest with 3,613

Please be thankful and grateful to OYK and PAP

Hope you did not have Covid or your wife and child will be contributing to the infection rate. OYK and Papayas want Sinpwneans to be socially responsible and do the ART testing when unwell. You claim to be pro-garbagemen but your actions say otherwise.  Opasnie-1

(03-09-2021, 09:12 PM)5354 Wrote:  A conservative estimate based on recent tests for bus drivers and staff working in bus interchange

More than 7,000 staff were tested and 2% were positive

Song boh?

based on that ratio, 2% people in Sgtalk might have kena Covid already, correct? Rolleyes

(03-09-2021, 08:22 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  what 1 year? 6 months only...Israel asked people who had 2nd jab 5 months ago to go for Booster jab (valid only for 6 more months for their vaccine passes). crying

So must get 3rd shots within 5-6 months else it will not be effective.
Israel is the world smarter and genius and many noble award winners if they said six month I think we have to be prepared for it as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

aiming to become transmission hub with the border openings

Consider opening has yet really start, worse to come.
Clueless mediocre cabinet,  other than promoting taking vaccine, did nothing.
[+] 2 users Like watchfirst9's post

(03-09-2021, 09:23 PM)5354 Wrote:  Covid19 can be spread to close contact when an infected person shows no symptoms or before the infected person shows symptoms

If I had Covid19 both my wife and my son would already have been infected when I had cold/flu symptoms

Since both my wife and son were not sick when I had symptoms and there are well now, whatever viral infection I had I did not pass to them

What I did is similar to PAP's pilot home recovery program rolled out recently as Singapore transit to a Covid19 resilient society

Or they could be asymptomatic. Hopefully you did not have Covid in the 1st place.  Confused

It is important to know how many are hospitalized and how many in ICU. Also can our hospitals and ICUs accommodate if the number is large and OYK allows this steep trend of  infection to continue? 

Answers of above two questions will give a glimpse of whether the current plan.of reopening is feasible........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-09-2021, 07:03 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  No new clusters?

no cluster more dangerous.

(04-09-2021, 08:29 AM)cf9 Wrote:  no cluster more dangerous.

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/changi-gen...ter-sep-3/

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Can trust or not ? Numbers shown growing every day lah.. So frightening now.

[Image: Screenshot-20210904-094002.jpg]

(04-09-2021, 08:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  It is important to know how many are hospitalized and how many in ICU. Also can our hospitals and ICUs accommodate if the number is large and OYK allows this steep trend of  infection to continue? 

Answers of above two questions will give a glimpse of whether the current plan.of reopening is feasible........ Rolleyes

Well said, we need to know how many are hospitalized and how many are in ICU so far.  Whether we have enough beds for those who are infected, cos the numbers keeps on rising, also whether we have enough oxygen tanks to cater for those in ICU.
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-09-2021, 11:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Well said, we need to know how many are hospitalized and how many are in ICU so far.  Whether we have enough beds for those who are infected, cos the numbers keeps on rising, also whether we have enough oxygen tanks to cater for those in ICU.
You nailed it....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(04-09-2021, 11:19 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You nailed it....... Rolleyes

Thanks for being in the same page.

(04-09-2021, 11:47 AM)Reallymeh Wrote:  New reporting system according to oyk will no longer mention number of unlinked cases. His reason is...living with covid-19. Graphs and charts will be removed too

Jialat!

Don't worry abt it
PCR buaychun.
Want to tio u set high.
Want to save set low.
Not easy for gov.
YOU better not jab.
If you jab and think u correct.
Check your blood cells shapes.
Dr Young with his microscopy technique is ready.

[Image: 11-56-53-fig7-3-sep.png]
More than half requiring oxygen are fully vaccinated for the past week

https://www.moh.gov.sg/images/librariesp...746f6eaa_2
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(03-09-2021, 09:37 PM)mikotan Wrote:  aiming to become transmission hub with the border openings

Vaccinations Hub.

Singapore strategy of ENDEMIC is correct.
Virus does not exist.
It is good we swap forward
Vaccine derivatives can be a Business.
We now got Vault Dragon in the region even China.
We must brain-storm how to lever up.
Batam got Alwal Bros. We must learn and copy the culture of the place.
Good for Business. Do not be sentimental just collect money can already.
I saw they got Botok businees good to go.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Worldlcassed Sinkland, huat ah!

(04-09-2021, 08:24 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  It is important to know how many are hospitalized and how many in ICU. Also can our hospitals and ICUs accommodate if the number is large and OYK allows this steep trend of  infection to continue? 

Still can tahan for now, when you hear the news say hospitals are short of beds, ICUs are full of patients then will be too late...doubt we have sufficient beds to cater for huge number of people, hope MOH starts preparing for the worst.

Many people died in Italy, Britain, Japan, India and the US was because there are no beds for them, they were sent back home and died at own houses.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(04-09-2021, 01:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Still can tahan for now, when you hear the news say hospitals are short of beds, ICUs are full of patients then will be too late...doubt we have sufficient beds to cater for huge number of people, hope MOH starts preparing for the worst yet to come.

Many people died in Italy, Britain, Japan, India and the US was because there are no beds for them, they were sent back home and died at own houses.
No worry every now and then I vist SGH for my past accident. Not lauchiat at all. Know what i mean.

Now i beri frightened WHY?
I scare the rule changes and kena PCRset hi and kena OXYGEN. Cannot breathe MATI.

You don't worry I everytime bring company and link to lawyer.

Last one want  to check brain well.
Result flying color.
Final coming psychology
after collect money.

(04-09-2021, 02:02 PM)singlon Wrote:  Now i beri frightened WHY?
I scare the rule changes and kena PCRset hi and kena OXYGEN. Cannot breathe MATI.

You don't worry I everytime bring company and link to lawyer.

u dont need pcr  to tell u whether u need oxygen or not. 

hc gave u the oximeter.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

(04-09-2021, 02:05 PM)OLT Wrote:  u dont need pcr  to tell u whether u need oxygen or not. 

hc gave u the oximeter.

This where u wrong. Test will get people to hospital.
Set hi many many become positive..
The stresses make people sick.
arr u need Education:

Worse if ubelieve.

and Singapore knows that why Vivian says blah blah..
we do not want to be USED.

Autopsy done by Singapore:
https://t.me/cirstenw/418

(04-09-2021, 01:16 PM)Blin Wrote:  Vaccinations Hub.
They say testing hub

(04-09-2021, 02:05 PM)OLT Wrote:  u dont need pcr  to tell u whether u need oxygen or not. 

hc gave u the oximeter.

[Image: Oxygen-Cylinder.jpeg]

(04-09-2021, 01:54 PM)singlon Wrote:  No worry every now and then I vist SGH for my past accident. Not lauchiat at all. Know what i mean.
You head still not alright yet? Your brain ok or not?....... Thinking

Carl Jung