Serious topic: reputation points, stars, and guru title.. how they awarded?

I always wonder how come members here can get so many reputation points
And so many stars stars stars
Even though some got less posts than me
And also some can become Guru even though they joined late than me

Kelong?
Or American type of votes rigging?
Or Abang adek favouritism?
Can someone explain the secret behind system without fear or warning of threats
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(27-11-2022, 02:44 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  I always wonder how come members here can get so many reputation points

Kelong?

This is just a forum so all these matter a lot to you? Got more stars make you feel more power when you surf and post in the forum? Maybe yes for some readers but not for me. As long can surf and post I ok liao.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

U sound like H4H....1 year must hv 100,000 posts to be top posters.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(27-11-2022, 03:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  This is just a forum so all these matter a lot to you? Got more stars make you feel more power when you surf and post in the forum? Maybe yes for some readers but not for me. As long can surf and post I ok liao.

That is true, can surf the forum should be grateful enough.......... Laughing Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(27-11-2022, 03:25 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U sound like H4H....1 year must hv 100,000 posts to be top posters.🤣🤣🤣

Now if say got stars or top posters got monies take then it is a totally different. If it is just to make one feel shiok when surf and post in forum then it is not crucial or does not matter to me at all. I am a practical person.

(27-11-2022, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Now if say got stars or top posters got monies take then it is a totally different. If it is just to make one feel shiok when surf and post in forum then it is not crucial or does not matter to me at all. I am a practical person.

Not for H4H hor...he's super proud of his achievements! He's not here often now cos I always fark him. Rotfl

(27-11-2022, 02:44 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  I always wonder how come members here can get so many reputation points

Kelong?

Very easy one. Just create a clone to ownself upz ownself.

(27-11-2022, 03:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Very easy one. Just create a clone to ownself upz ownself.

That is a possibility......but why go to such measure............. Rotfl nudie

(27-11-2022, 03:43 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a possibility......but why go to such measure............. Rotfl nudie

It is quite fashionable here to create clone to disturb others. There is a change user function. Super convenient to switch. That was how I caught a clone Choc that disturb people. Choc happily ownself talked to ownself using that func. Now it only log in one acct at a time.

(27-11-2022, 03:46 PM)dynamite Wrote:  It is quite fashionable here to create clone to disturb others. There is a change user function. Super convenient to switch. That was how I caught a clone Choc that disturb people. Choc happily ownself talked to ownself using that func. Now it only log in one acct at a time.

To have another clone is unethical and it is a waste of time........... Angry

i join 1.5 months earlier than you but i got same rep as you but fewers likes, means what ?

Over here for 50 rep points you get to bonk fat indo auntie at geylang lor 18 Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(27-11-2022, 04:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Over here for 50 rep points you get to bonk fat indo auntie at geylang lor 18 Big Grin

😱😱😱😭
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(27-11-2022, 04:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Over here for 50 rep points you get to bonk fat indo auntie at geylang lor 18 Big Grin

If reach supreme guru like FA, u can eat uncles sausage and ice-cream.  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(27-11-2022, 03:40 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Very easy one. Just create a clone to ownself upz ownself.

Oh really ah?
[+] 2 users Like Odessy's post

(27-11-2022, 04:53 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  i join 1.5 months earlier than you but i got same rep as you but fewers likes, means what ?

Errrrr.... your reputation point higher than me Big Grin

Really ah?
Means 158 can bonk fat auntie three times in hotel? Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

(27-11-2022, 05:28 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Really ah?
Means 158 can bonk fat auntie three times in hotel? Rotfl

Shhhh!  I waiting for fat indo auntie with shaved pubes… that one require 200 rep points! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Like cityhantam?
Ownself open table, I mean threads, and then get clones to post?
Or hoot anti Xi or anti PRC people and call in his clones brigade to give support? Rotfl

(27-11-2022, 05:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Shhhh!  I waiting for fat indo auntie with shaved pubes… that one require 200 rep points! Big Grin

You are 3-quarters to 200 rep pts.............. Laughing
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(27-11-2022, 05:33 PM)debono Wrote:  You are 3-quarters to 200 rep pts.............. Laughing

Hurray!  Rotfl

(27-11-2022, 03:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Not for H4H hor...he's super proud of his achievements! He's not here often now cos I always fark him. Rotfl

No wonder
Over at edwm, many ceca support her, so she very happy can liao
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(27-11-2022, 05:37 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  No wonder
Over at edwm, many ceca support her, so she very happy can liao

I've met him at least on 3 facemeets.
Damn unfriendly guy.... don't even tell us his name.
He's at least 1.8m tall while wife very katek.

What I hate abt him is he pretended to hate PAP and worst pretended to be a young girl and many believe him.

What I know is his wife is rich while he's quite a useless guy....eat soft rich.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(27-11-2022, 05:31 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Shhhh!  I waiting for fat indo auntie with shaved pubes… that one require 200 rep points! Big Grin
Jia you   .you almost there and the Same time practice smell meow meow.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(27-11-2022, 05:26 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Errrrr.... your reputation point higher than me Big Grin

last night got people give me points so now higher liao  Tongue
[+] 2 users Like mrclubbie's post

I can't be bother about forum title, points etc etc.

In fact I had been deleting my post in edmw in order to be low profile.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

points can exchange for vouchers ?
[+] 2 users Like 8ighty8's post

(28-11-2022, 09:43 AM)8ighty8 Wrote:  points can exchange for vouchers ?

too many points will get banned if ppl jealous.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Kelong?

Not important. Does not matter one bit AFAIK.
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

(28-11-2022, 09:47 AM)Levin Wrote:  Not important. Does not matter one bit AFAIK.

but many users see it as an achievement.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post