Sexy Fiona Xie shows off stunning figure in new photo

Sexy Fiona Xie shows off stunning figure in new photo

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/sex...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

She no marry correct? No give birth before so figure can still maintain. Last time she young prettier very big for her small frame. Now old maybe got sagging liao?
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Seven princesses should be renamed seven lao aunties
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

No freeelllliiiiing...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(05-05-2023, 03:48 PM)Tan Dua Qin Wrote:  Jin Pai Kua

But dua liap so kua dua liap mai kua bin
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(05-05-2023, 03:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  She no marry correct? No give birth before so figure can still maintain. Last time she young prettier very big for her small frame. Now old maybe got sagging liao?

I think married before or just together with a RICH HK dude last time. If I remember well.

End up no more together. She claim every day BORING go shopping got bodyguard around etc come afternoon tea , literally is Tai Tai lifestyle. She claim what no freedom blah blah I forget what she claim than break off with this rich HK dude.

Sometimes these girls are funny, if a guy is not rich but handsome they just flirt , if the guy is handsome yet rich , is a bonus so together but claim BORING leading a Tai Tai lifestyle.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(05-05-2023, 03:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think married before or just together with a RICH HK dude last time. If I remember well.

End up no more together.  She claim every day BORING go shopping got bodyguard around etc come afternoon tea , literally is Tai Tai lifestyle. She claim what no freedom blah blah I forget what she claim than break off with this rich HK dude.

Sometimes these girls are funny, if a guy is not rich but handsome they just flirt , if the guy is handsome yet rich , is a bonus so together but claim BORING leading a Tai Tai lifestyle.

You very KPO hahaha

Free F...k wan ?

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(05-05-2023, 03:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Seven princesses should be renamed seven lao aunties

Hey

Should be ah ma right

(05-05-2023, 03:48 PM)Tan Dua Qin Wrote:  Jin Pai Kua

Yalor....like kena toxified by the same toxic from Sun Horse.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(05-05-2023, 04:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  You very KPO hahaha

Is not KPO , is happen read her interview while reading news , see the entertainment section there last time.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

All these has beens need to do more and more outrageous things to retain media attention.

Unlike people like Zoe Tay who just had her dog die and media will cover it.

(05-05-2023, 04:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Yalor....like kena toxified by the same toxic from Sun Horse.

If fiona and sun horse let you choose you choose who? I will choose fiona lar becuz her small built fit my small built. sun horse is Christain and I dislike and also her face like horse a bit long.

(05-05-2023, 03:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Seven princesses should be renamed seven lao aunties

Seven lao aunties with shrivelled up meow meows Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-05-2023, 05:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Seven lao aunties with shrivelled up meow meows Big Grin

Dry liao can put lubricant so got fluid again. Men got medicine eat liao stand up again. This is the wonder of modern science.

(05-05-2023, 04:58 PM)starbugs Wrote:  All these has beens need to do more and more outrageous things to retain media attention.

Unlike people like Zoe Tay who just had her dog die and media will cover it.

Maybe if Fann Wong shaved her pubes our bor liao media will cover it.  But much prefer if it is Tasha Low shaving Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(05-05-2023, 05:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  Dry liao can put lubricant so got fluid again. Men got medicine eat liao stand up again. This is the wonder of modern science.

Put WD40 lubricant?  Thinking

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-05-2023, 05:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe if Fann Wong shaved her pubes our bor liao media will cover it.  But much prefer if it is Tasha Low shaving Big Grin

tasha low is new one is it? google saw her face think should be in her late 20s to early 30s. she can be fiona xie 接班人 ?

But her face like shit now..

(05-05-2023, 05:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  tasha low is new one is it? google saw her face think should be in her late 20s to early 30s. she can be fiona xie 接班人 ?

She is an up and coming actress, nice body. good dancer from her skarf days as leader of the group.  More importantly, she is a grand daughter of Sunny Low Big Grin

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local...ath-634386

(05-05-2023, 05:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She is an up and coming actress, nice body. good dancer from her skarf days as leader of the group.  More importantly, she is a grand daughter of Sunny Low Big Grin

I dunno who is Sunny Low and skarf also. But I saw liao got potential. They say back wave push front wave so once fiona xie era all gone will be this new batch. Also saw huang yiliang dotter on advertisement also got potential. Xiang yun one not so good IMHO.

40+ auntie still buay hiao bai wear til like Wild chicken..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cry2w1ehdsO/

[Image: img_3312.jpg?itok=nhjzSdky]
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

Fiona Xie meow meow chao sng liao la

(05-05-2023, 05:27 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  40+ auntie still buay hiao bai wear til like Wild chicken..

She is trying to send a message to the new generation of upcoming young ladies me old auntie no lose to you all leh. See my figure 40s can like that you all when like me 40 can or not ?
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(05-05-2023, 05:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Fiona Xie meow meow chao sng liao la

hey!

Stinky tofu 臭豆腐 is still hot cake in singapore pasar malam

OK!

(05-05-2023, 05:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  She is an up and coming actress, nice body. good dancer from her skarf days as leader of the group.  More importantly, she is a grand daughter of Sunny Low Big Grin

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local...ath-634386

Dis ah girl has a sweet face and if i no wrong can speak some korean as she went there for training. Got idol potential but needs backing from mediacorpse.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(05-05-2023, 03:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Sexy Fiona Xie shows off stunning figure in new photo

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/sex...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

Actually boobs smaller than I thought

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

(05-05-2023, 06:00 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Actually boobs smaller than I thought

You very big sized man in real life? Becuz fiona belong to those small built ladies so boob size have limits else it will be out of proportion. Perhaps HK Amy Yip fit your hands?

(05-05-2023, 05:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  If fiona and sun horse let you choose you choose who? I will choose fiona lar becuz her small built fit my small built. sun horse is Christain and I dislike and also her face like horse a bit long.

don't belittle Sun Ho.................she's the world's only...............Singing Horse............ Rotfl

Not bad

Same as Diana Ser