SgBluffett and Winbig went into hiding

(08-10-2022, 01:25 AM)winbig Wrote:  So obvious that u r a chao gay super reverse indicator lah. No use denying it.  Rotfl

Where were you when we took positions? Hiding under a rock right? Or dun know what to do just Nato?

(08-10-2022, 02:11 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where were you when we took positions? Hiding under a rock right? Or dun know what to do just Nato?

U anyhow guess. Just use mouth to talk only. If u really trade, I think u already bankrupt.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(08-10-2022, 09:31 AM)winbig Wrote:  U anyhow guess. Just use mouth to talk only. If u really trade, I think u already bankrupt.  Rotfl

And he wants free gun to commit suicide!

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(08-10-2022, 09:31 AM)winbig Wrote:  U anyhow guess. Just use mouth to talk only. If u really trade, I think u already bankrupt.  Rotfl

You siao or what? How can I go bankrupt when I bought BTC at 3,800? Use your brain a bit can or not? Alreafy told you, cannot trade on NFP day, as too unpredictable, dun tell me you dun know such basics, ignorant punk

(08-10-2022, 09:38 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  And he wants free gun to commit suicide!
You loser, stop your nonsense here
Disgusting clown

Old gay last nite can’t sleep now floats about

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(08-10-2022, 11:05 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Old gay last nite can’t sleep now floats about

Your mother floating around lah, you blind or wat?

(07-10-2022, 11:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday night went down tonight it will go up about 200pts.

Next week on Thursday CPI comes up, it will be up big but do not chase as CPI is backward looking. Oil prices has already moved up. But it will go up 500-700pts.

This dead cat move up will continue total is around 10% then it drops.

Friday (tonight) up 200 to 30127
Next Mon-Wed quiet wait for  CPI
Thurs up 500-700 as CPI is better than expected. 30600

Total move from 3 Oct to peak 10% ending another dead cat bounce.

Bro Sgbuffett, now can u conclude your 10% bear rally is wrong? It falls much earlier than your predication. Just for learning not to rub saltSmile

(08-10-2022, 09:20 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro Sgbuffett, now can u conclude your 10% bear rally is wrong? It falls much earlier than your predication. Just for learning not to rub saltSmile

Could be not enough optimists and pre mature cheong kings around.

Maybe if CPI number is good on Thurs it will cheong.

Based on real time data CPI came down as oil was low during the period of the CPI.

But recently oil has shot up again.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Georgy boy s report read it b4 tio-Banned
upper theatre UN Davos FRB
https://youtu.be/cYWAaYuote4?list=PL1yqR...GN6us8OvRZ

(06-10-2022, 09:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I predicted Dow and s&p will have a sharp drop 1 month ago
Last Friday I predicted nasdaq will some  rebound sharply after being oversold!...

Read what I posted here :
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-US-Tech-2nd-de...ounce-over

You vindicated yourself well, but it's not necessary.  We all know that any post coming from Sentinel came from his rectum.

(08-10-2022, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You vindicated yourself well, but it's not necessary.  We all know that any post coming from Sentinel came from his rectum.

This forum all know tat SgBluffett and Winbig are the ultimate reverse indicators, and you come here say they vindicated themselves when u dun the the north south east west of wat sheet they spew here, and granted i do sheet on you guys, but i always retain my integrity and substance in every post i made here, unlike you, and this, everyone knows except those i bash here, which includes you obviously

You better do some soul searching or Karma will get you and your family, you just wait

(08-10-2022, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You vindicated yourself well, but it's not necessary.  We all know that any post coming from Sentinel came from his rectum.

In truth, he has not vindicated himself. I didn't make a count, but he could have as many right and wrong calls. Therefore, we can only say that he's right half the time, or in a negative way, 50% wrong. Sure it's better than being wrong most of the time, but that doesn't make him an oracle more than most of us.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-10-2022, 12:51 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In truth, he has not vindicated himself. I didn't make a count, but he could have as many right and wrong calls. Therefore, we can only say that he's right half the time, or in a negative way, 50% wrong. Sure it's better than being wrong most of the time, but that doesn't make him an oracle more than most of us.
Actually it's not so much of predicting correctly or wrongly by percentage, but the excuses he give when the mkt prove him wrong

His usual rejoinder is always "I am a long term investor and short term, the mkt goes up and down and are all noises". Talk like that, win liao lor

But his long term investing strategy is always submarine and he remains in his mother's basement all these years and most likely 20 years from now, which is also his excuse for his short term trades turning into long term investments always because he like to tell long stories but always get upped by the mkt....always, as his timing is ALWAYS OUT!

To be a successful trader, dun talk abt investing. To be a suçcessful investor, dun talk abt trading

You cant hv the cake and eat it

And finally, TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

This, I dare say SgBluffett is USUALLY WRONG TIMING

Because if you know, you know
It's in the DNA

If he does not hv it, everything he touches turn into fool's gold

That is his DNA and his destiny

Not even fortune teller nor GOD can help

Just too bad, case closed

(09-10-2022, 01:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Actually it's not so much of predicting correctly or wrongly by percentage, but the excuses he give when the mkt prove him wrong

His usual rejoinder is always "I am a long term investor and short term, the mkt goes up and down and are all noises". Talk like that, win liao lor

But his long term investing strategy is always submarine and he remains in his mother's basement all these years and most likely 20 years from now, which is also his excuse for his short term trades turning into long term investments always because he like to tell long stories but always get upped by the mkt....always, as his timing is ALWAYS OUT!

To be a successful trader, dun talk abt investing. To be a suçcessful investor, dun talk abt trading

You cant hv the cake and eat it

And finally, TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

This, I dare say SgBluffett is USUALLY WRONG TIMING

Because if you know, you know
It's in the DNA

If he does not hv it, everything he touches turn into fool's gold

That is his DNA and his destiny

Not even fortune teller nor GOD can help

Just too bad, case closed

Cut him some slack. I give him credit for sharing his forecast, and at times he does have interesting stories.

(09-10-2022, 02:14 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Cut him some slack. I give him credit for sharing his forecast, and at times he does have interesting stories.
He can post wat he likes here and better than those who lurks and poke and never contribute anything, just leech and see show here

And those who purposely post fake news and drive wedges, they are the worst

it is gonna to be a depression

just like back in 1929

and NUCLEAR WAR come after depression