SgBluffett and Winbig went into hiding

Ever since these 2 ultimate reverse indicators called for a "long way for DOW to go down", DOW had surged back up above 30,000, from a low of 28,600

When that happened, both went into hiding

I guess they will come out when DOW retraces back down tonight and then come here to shout as loud as they can and claim credit and guru status

Haizz
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

U see always bully people and kaypo!

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(06-10-2022, 07:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ever since these 2 ultimate reverse indicators called for a "long way for DOW to go down", DOW had surged back up above 30,000, from a low of 28,600

When that happened, both went into hiding

I guess they will come out when DOW retraces back down tonight and then come here to shout as loud as they can and claim credit and guru status

Haizz

Chao gay sentinel, I'm always around leh.  Laughing

I predicted Dow and s&p will have a sharp drop 1 month ago
Last Friday I predicted nasdaq will some rebound sharply after being oversold!...

Read what I posted here :
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-US-Tech-2nd-de...ounce-over

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-10-2022, 09:40 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I predicted Dow and s&p will have a sharp drop 1 month ago
Last Friday I predicted nasdaq will some  rebound sharply after being oversold!...

Read what I posted here :
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-US-Tech-2nd-de...ounce-over

Ok, since you insist, let's be more specific then

Tonight, what will be the closing price of DOW?

Total of world reserves in US incorporated Dola term 12Trillions
It has went down abt 1T
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-06-at-21-44-06-World-...awdown.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-06-at-21-50-02-DXY-U-...-Watch.png]

As the dollar jumped to two-decade highs against other reserve currencies, like the euro and yen, it reduced the dollar value of the holdings of these currencies. But the dwindling reserves also reflect the stress in the currency market that is forcing a growing number of central banks to dip into their war chests to fend off the depreciation.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

USD has appreciated at this moment we go moment from moment like ti to t2...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-06-at-22-04-38-Spot-Gold.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-06-at-22-13-14-GESARA-news.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-06-at-22-15-28-GESARA-news.png]

siao si-si siao ha-ha

DOW dropped about 350 points....but below 30k index.

equity drop dangerous
will affect CDS
the effect so far were the QE deployed during lockdowns
the Pounded QE are in the books of Banks.
when insurance feels uncomfortable Margin calls will go out.
they will call your bluff ability to play.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(06-10-2022, 09:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ok, since you insist, let's be more specific then

Tonight, what will be the closing price of DOW?
Yesterday night went down tonight it will go up about 200pts.

Next week on Thursday CPI comes up, it will be up big but do not chase as CPI is backward looking. Oil prices has already moved up. But it will go up 500-700pts.

This dead cat move up will continue total is around 10% then it drops.

Friday (tonight) up 200 to 30127
Next Mon-Wed quiet wait for  CPI
Thurs up 500-700 as CPI is better than expected. 30600

Total move from 3 Oct to peak 10% ending another dead cat bounce.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-10-2022, 11:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday night went down tonight it will go up about 200pts.

Next week on Thursday CPI comes up, it will be up big but do not chase as CPI is backward looking. Oil prices has already moved up. But it will go up 500-700pts.

Friday (tonight) up 200.
Thurs up 500-700 as CPI is better than expected.

Why tonight go up 200 pts?

If you answer correctly the reason, I will eat your durains with you, íf not, you can eat alone

But whatever the reason, no way will be 200 pts up. Sorry..

(07-10-2022, 11:37 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Why tonight go up 200 pts?

If you answer correctly the reason, I will eat your durains with you, íf not, you can eat alone

But whatever the reason, no way will be 200 pts up. Sorry..

You ask me for precise prediction so what is yours...dont be a chicken just state clearly.

(07-10-2022, 11:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You ask me for precise prediction so what is yours...dont be a chicken just state clearly.
I asked you to give a reason why you say 200 pts up

Then we will be on same page and i will tell you mine

What is taking you so long

Everyone trading tonight knows the reason and are gearing for it and yet you cannot tell us the reason

Are you just guessing tat 200 pts, tikam tikam, like cws9?

(07-10-2022, 11:41 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I asked you to give a reason why you say 200 pts up

Then we will be on same page and i will tell you mine

The 200pts is generated by my models..it is probably due to mea  regression of yonder activity

[Image: 1rCYGXB.jpg]

(07-10-2022, 11:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The 200pts is generated by my models..it is probably due to mea  regression of yonder activity

[Image: 1rCYGXB.jpg]
ok, pt noted.

Now, the reason i was expecting from you, which is what all traders worth his or her salt is monitoring also -------> nfp

Last night close: 29927

Tonight close: 30050

Positive 123 pts

(07-10-2022, 11:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Yesterday night went down tonight it will go up about 200pts.

Friday (tonight) up 200.
Thurs up 500-700 as CPI is better than expected.

So precise, then can u share Hsi closing today? I wanna learn bro

(07-10-2022, 01:12 PM)Zannn Wrote:  So precise, then can u share Hsi closing today? I wanna learn bro

No.

HSi is unpredictable in the coming days due to low volume from China Holidays. Because of low volume its moves are bigger....

As there are still funds leaving China markets they will sell and ...these are net sellers...so downward pressure on HK market js expected....

(07-10-2022, 12:05 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  ok, pt noted.

Now, the reason i was expecting from you, which is what all traders worth his or her salt is monitoring also -------> nfp

Last night close: 29927

Tonight close: 30050

Positive 123 pts

So precise..... Any point more or less than 30050, please convert your ass into vagina for sgbuffett to screw.  Rotfl

(07-10-2022, 11:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What is taking you so long

Everyone trading tonight knows the reason and are gearing for it and yet you cannot tell us the reason

Are you just guessing tat 200 pts, tikam tikam, like cws9?

Lai Live Demo ?!!! Talk many many like ah butt meaningless tio boh ?! at the end paper trade king nia 

Laughing

See Both TS & ah Buttt Tok kok sing song no 1 
both koyok king 
like that dare to open threads …

. Puiiiiiiiiiiiii

vomit

(07-10-2022, 10:06 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  See Both TS & ah Buttt Tok kok sing song no 1 
both koyok king 
like that dare to open threads …

. Puiiiiiiiiiiiii

vomit

It’s all luck. 50-50 guess but seem like both of them no luck.

(07-10-2022, 10:10 PM)Zannn Wrote:  It’s all luck. 50-50 guess but seem like both of them no luck.

50-50 guess is gambling haha

(07-10-2022, 10:10 PM)Zannn Wrote:  It’s all luck. 50-50 guess but seem like both of them no luck.

50-50 Zhun ma ?!!! If you follow them confirmed 100% Kee holland Especially Ah Buttt 

Laughing

IAM predicting at close of tonight trading week, same as SgBluffett

Ah Bluff : 30127 (200 pts up)
Sentinel : 30050 (123 pts up)

(07-10-2022, 10:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM predicting at close of tonight trading week, same as SgBluffett

Ah Bluff : 30127 (200 pts up)
Sentinel : 30050 (123 pts up)

Don’t westing time suggest you predict 4D or Toto like me 2 years visiting Sing pool head quarter 17 times to collect my winnings..you gain nothing to predict above tio boh ?!! 

Big Grin

(07-10-2022, 11:17 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Don’t westing time suggest you predict 4D or Toto like me 2 years visiting Sing pool head quarter 17 times to collect my winnings..you gain nothing to predict above tio boh ?!! 

Big Grin
Correct lor.

I challenged Ah Bluff to predict Thurs close, not Fri close, especially tonight is NFP, which every trader knows to avoid, as it is volatilé as well as heavily manipulated

But Ah Bluff retard said he uses his dun know wat sheet modelling and challenge me not to be a chicken, so i no choice, entertain him or he will call me chicken forever but I know even if I wrong, I cannot be as reverse indicator as he and Winbig but yes, i went against my better judgment to take up his chicken challenge on NFP night, but I still win by points as IAM closer, evén though also on wrong side....Lol

(07-10-2022, 11:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Correct lor.

I challenged Ah Bluff to predict Thurs close, not Fri close, especially tonight is NFP, which every trader knows to avoid, as it is volatilé as well as heavily manipulated

But Ah Bluff retard said he uses his dun know wat sheet modelling and challenge me not to be a chicken, so i no choice, entertain him or he will call me chicken forever but I know even if I wrong, I cannot be as reverse indicator as he and Winbig but yes, i went against my better judgment to take up his chicken challenge on NFP night, but I still win by points as IAM closer, evén though also on wrong side....Lol

So obvious that u r a chao gay super reverse indicator lah. No use denying it.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post