Shanmugam says he has ‘nothing to hide’ on Ridout Road property

The two snakish ministers will be let off scott-free but the taint will remain and this needs to be drummed up time and again especially right into GE season.

(25-05-2023, 08:14 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The two snakish ministers will be let off scott-free but the taint will remain and this needs to be drummed up time and again especially right into GE season.

They will be damaged goods and a liability to their master from here forth.
suckmythumb will be unable to command any respect from ppl as they will see right through him for the person he is, not that he was ever respectable. 
KJ and the rest of oppo will continue bombarding him on social media and there is nothing much he can do as going to court means exposing more dirt for the already disgusted public. 
Mrs Vivian will be a laughing stock when he deals with foreign dignitaries if he continues with MFA. Singapore wants to talk about a principled approach and a corruption free government and nation. Imagine vivi facing officials from india or china and they know out about what happened? you still want to act principled and righteous ? the world knows that these two's character and level of integrity. There is no need to act. They will be treated with nothing but disdain by the people of Singapore and foreigners alike
This is what happens when you enlist people of dubious character.
At least LKY got rid of minister Teh resolutely.
[+] 3 users Like Truebluesg's post

double standard ones always have the benefits/privileges of pappy membership

we, peasants can only jelly

remember to cast your vote correctly

[Image: 010.png]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(25-05-2023, 09:16 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  They will be damaged goods and a liability to their master from here forth.
suckmythumb will be unable to command any respect from ppl as they will see right through him for the person he is, not that he was ever respectable. 
KJ and the rest of oppo will continue bombarding him on social media and there is nothing much he can do as going to court means exposing more dirt for the already disgusted public. 
Mrs Vivian will be a laughing stock when he deals with foreign dignitaries if he continues with MFA. Singapore wants to talk about a principled approach and a corruption free government and nation. Imagine vivi facing officials from india or china and they know out about what happened? you still want to act principled and righteous ? the world knows that these two's character and level of integrity. There is no need to act. They will be treated with nothing but disdain by the people of Singapore and foreigners alike

srsly, if LKY is around, this thing will not happen.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

nothing to hide
what is they to hide
is out in open
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

A good move by whoever brought this up..

While the 2 of them might not be against the law, the fact is that both of them are racking in millions now, yet still want to rent GCB from govt. How to believe govt's saying that your property (HDB) is your asset when even the ministers are renting and not owing a house.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(25-05-2023, 09:16 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  They will be damaged goods and a liability to their master from here forth.

Hope these two cheating snakes remain and drag the Pappies through the mud during the GE.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(25-05-2023, 10:30 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Hope these two cheating snakes remain and drag the Pappies through the mud during the GE.

Yes they will be the ultimate timebomb. What LKY predicted may come true afterall! Not only becos the opposition have gotten better but also because the incumbent have gotten rotten
[+] 2 users Like Truebluesg's post

Honestly, PM Lee should believe what Shan said that he has " nothing to hide " and instead of TCH, appoint Shan to investigate and review SLA.

Shan knows best

OMG!

Both Senior Ministers caught with their pants down

nudie nudie