Should you live in Melbourne? | Pros and cons of living in Melbourne

Looks like a terrible place when compared with Singapore.

No world class public transport and public housing ...how to live there?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-04-2023, 03:24 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks like a terrible place when compared with Singapore.

No world class public transport and public housing ...how to live there?
Just to highlight a few things..

Singapore is one of the most expensive cities, and not liveable by world standard.

Singaporeans are 2nd class citizens

Singaporeans dragging the world's happiest people down.

480K Pensioners age 65 and above living below poverty level

Increasing bribery and corruption tarnished Singapore's long established good reputation.

(07-04-2023, 04:01 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Just to highlight a few things..

Singapore is one of the most expensive cities, and not liveable by world standard.

Singaporeans are 2nd class citizens

Singaporeans dragging the world's happiest people down.

480K Pensioners age 65 and above living below poverty level

Increasing bribery and corruption tarnished Singapore's long established good reputation.

Singapore has some problems and is not perfect.

But how can a shit place hell hole like Melbourne ever be compared with with Singapore.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Will get worse when...

https://youtu.be/LTtxBIsIInI

living in a white supremacy countries ?

mlmlwml.

(07-04-2023, 05:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Singapore has some problems and is not perfect.

But how can a shit place hell hole like Melbourne ever be compared with with Singapore.

Don't forget to tell Mun Wai that.  crying

It is a boring place 

5pm all shops closed 

If you want a plate of CKT no have
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

Why so much lagging and freeze on page 

Something wrong

(07-04-2023, 07:43 PM)Odessy Wrote:  It is a boring place 

5pm all shops closed 

If you want a plate of CKT no have

No lah, shops open until 10pm….closing at 5pm happened many years ago. Why do you want to eat CKT while you can eat Lebanese, Greek, Spanish and Swedish food?

10 reasons...

https://youtu.be/afnjknxlTZA

Thailand should be better. Other than that, it is easier to get qualifications in Melbourne.

(07-04-2023, 08:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah, shops open until 10pm….closing at 5pm happened many years ago. Why do you want to eat CKT while you can eat Lebanese, Greek, Spanish and Swedish food?

You must be a regular visitor to Aust., We can eat other countries food, not necessary to eat CKT........... Big Grin

(07-04-2023, 08:54 PM)debono Wrote:  You must be a regular visitor to Aust., We can eat other countries food, not necessary to eat CKT........... Big Grin

CKT there not nice one, standard way below CKT in Spore, also it is very expensive, $16.5 per bowl.

(07-04-2023, 08:03 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah, shops open until 10pm….closing at 5pm happened many years ago. Why do you want to eat CKT while you can eat Lebanese, Greek, Spanish and Swedish food?

For a long time never ate Char Hor Fun. Now eat; it is heavenly.

(07-04-2023, 09:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  CKT there not nice one, standard way below CKT in Spore, also it is very expensive, $16.5 per bowl.

It way too expensive to eat CKT there, also we are accustomed to the way the fry the CKT..........it may not be to our taste............ Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Parking is very expensive!