Singapore Job Market is so Bad

Mentally going kee- siao after submitting more than 400 resumes last time

Sure get 101% Rejection for Permanent full-time jobs

And get rejected 99.99% for Contract jobs again

Since my contract will expire soon at the end of June 2024?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(18-04-2024, 10:37 AM)Ola Wrote:  Mentally going kee- siao after submitting more than 400 resumes last time

Minister Tan See Leng said Singapore has full employment.

Write to him to ask for help since he said that the jobs are more than the applicants.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(18-04-2024, 10:37 AM)Ola Wrote:  Mentally going kee- siao after submitting more than 400 resumes last time

Ask whether can turn perm or not if u like your current company.

Tidy up your resume.
Learn to Blow Trumpet.

https://www.mycareersfuture.gov.sg/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-04-2024, 12:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  Ask whether can turn perm or not if u like your current company.
The HR will tell you it is very common in Australia.  Fcuk them! This is Singapore and a statutory board.  Australia has unemployment benefit.  Singapore has what?

too bad
You not  FT
FT with bogus uptron U cert no such issue

continue to vote PAP

McDonald 9.7 per hour.

aiya FT now also eat banana already ..

(18-04-2024, 11:51 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Minister Tan See Leng said Singapore has full employment.

Write to him to ask for help since he said that the jobs are more than the applicants.

All PAP Ministers will just send job seekers on a Wild Goose Chase like the past history that they have done

1. Tell me to attend some Skills Future to gamble if the course it what the next employer wants

2. Then go to e2i to learn to write resumes using 2 or format like last time

3. Participate in those Career FAirs by using NRIC for low- end jobs that cannot promote me 5 levels up for good performance

4. Apply via CareersFuture / Jobstreet another 500 times 

5. Go back to point #1 again

(18-04-2024, 03:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  All PAP Ministers will just send job seekers on a Wild Goose Chase like the past history that they have done

1. Tell me to attend some Skills Future to gamble if the course it what the next employer wants

2. Then go to e2i to learn to write resumes using 2 or format like last time

3. Participate in those Career FAirs by using NRIC for low- end jobs that cannot promote me 5 levels up for good performance

4. Apply via CareersFuture / Jobstreet another 500 times 

5. Go back to point #1 again

you are 100% correct and yet Manpower Minister still believes that we have full employment.

either he pretends there is no problem or 100% loses touch with reality.

In the past 3 weeks . . .

No jobs that I can apply to

I will have to sit at home everyday and write in this Forum

I do not mind Downgrading where I can do a good job

So where are the jobs???

(18-04-2024, 11:51 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Minister Tan See Leng said Singapore has full employment. Write to him to ask for help since he said that the jobs are more than the applicants.

TSL is referring to these type of CEO jobs.

[Image: CEO.jpg]

(23-08-2024, 10:39 AM)Ola Wrote:  I do not mind Downgrading where I can do a good job. So where are the jobs???

The white collar jobs are all snapped up by CECAs.

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

pleanty of jobs la ..its the pay you want is the problem

(28-05-2024, 08:57 PM)Ola Wrote:  In the past 3 weeks . . . No jobs that I can apply to I will have to sit at home everyday and write in this Forum

The reason there are no PME jobs in SG is because 95% of jobs created in 2023 and 89% in 2022 went to foreigners.

(23-08-2024, 12:14 PM)BigNLong Wrote:  pleanty of jobs la ..its the pay you want is the problem

A big problem is ageism. I know of many talented former schoolmates who are underemployed now in their early 50s in spite of sterling resumes, work experience and academic qualifications.    

(23-08-2024, 12:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  A big problem is ageism. I know of many talented former schoolmates who are underemployed now in their early 50s in spite of sterling resumes, work experience and academic qualifications.    

PAP FTs no problem getting job
PAP support it

(23-08-2024, 12:15 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The reason there are no PME jobs in SG is because 95% of jobs created in 2023 and 89% in 2022 went to foreigners.

PAP FTs no problem getting job
PAP support it

(23-08-2024, 12:18 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  A big problem is ageism. I know of many talented former schoolmates who are underemployed now in their early 50s in spite of sterling resumes, work experience and academic qualifications.    

exactly

they flood the market with jhk pinoy ceca tiong

stepped down and hold a redundant senior position whereas citizens suffering from joblessness

shameless hypocrisy

only in singapoo

you will be asked to be a hawker taxi driver security guard and for fück's sake do not touch the quality jobs as these are reserved for the foreigners only

Become grab driver. My friend earn 5k ave.

(23-08-2024, 12:14 PM)BigNLong Wrote:  pleanty of jobs la ..its the pay you want is the problem

Yea become PHV or food delivery rider for Singaporean....

End of the day most high level jobs EPIC are CECA, Pinoy , Malaysian occupy.

Unless you prefer civil service , most are occupy by locals.

This is why EPIC , Civil service can tell private sector hire foreigners don't bias etc

whereas inside civil service in fact the number of foreigners vs local is literally more locals.

I do know some Malaysian work as civil servant , public servant but overall is not much in entire civil service.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

age is an issue
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post