Singapore is the worst place to live in : angmo

https://youtu.be/-tt4Wj0I3qI

fk off lor….go online cry for what
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

many ang moh now pokai liao boh rui boh chu boh chenghu

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

India is the best place for her!  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Are u sure it's singapore? 
Snakes? 
Fresh produce? She doesn't know Lim Chu Kang. 
Hot and humid? What does she expect from a tropical country? 
Small? Yes, Singapore is an island. 
Think out of the box? She must be living in one. 
Strict  Govn? Expecting guns and drugs? 
I tell her, get lost. 
My country is not for you.
[+] 3 users Like Migrant's post

She's taking up valuable space here and contributing to the high cost of living, yet has no productive value. She should consider leaving.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Yes

If you are undeclared drug addict

"Hard to work legally."
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(05-05-2023, 01:20 PM)theold Wrote:  "Hard to work legally."

Speaks volume about her ____________

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

Actually some points are true.

Expensive
Small and crowded

etc some points

Smile
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(05-05-2023, 01:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually some points are true. Expensive Small and crowded etc some points Smile

Now I understand why angmoh flocking to JB when over 1,000,000 Bolehlanders do the reverse... Big Grin

A total of 1.13 million out of 1.86 million Malaysians who have migrated overseas are residing in Singapore as at 2022
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/brain-...r-minister

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(05-05-2023, 01:32 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Now I understand why angmoh flocking to JB when over 1,000,000 Bolehlanders do the reverse... Big Grin

A total of 1.13 million out of 1.86 million Malaysians who have migrated overseas are residing in Singapore as at 2022
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/brain-...r-minister

You forget Singaporeans too, AH butt fav " crap financial guru Loo " showing his landed house in Malaysia etc.

Actually Malaysian come SG milk here due to Strong SIN dollars.

You have to study in depth how the movement go in between SG and MY.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Over population is the main concern.
人满为患。
人多是非多。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(05-05-2023, 01:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You forget Singaporeans too, AH butt fav " crap financial guru Loo " showing his landed house in Malaysia etc.

Actually Malaysian come SG milk here due to Strong SIN dollars. You have to study in depth how the movement go in between SG and MY.

Wah...why u so anti-M'sian one - accusing them of "milking" for SGD like parasites.  Big Grin

(05-05-2023, 01:20 PM)theold Wrote:  "Hard to work legally."

I agree with the TikToker's 10th reason why SG is the worst place to live - Snakes ! Big Grin

(05-05-2023, 03:03 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Wah...why u so anti-M'sian one - accusing them of "milking" for SGD like parasites.  Big Grin

Is not anti, should praise them ' how smart they are " good in earning money here in SG.

whereas we are dumb to get owned oversea , want to learn from these foreigners in SG do opposite try to earn money from oversea but get owned.

This is something wrong in SG society. Education is not means will train you to be smart earn money either.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

if possible , get out sg if you dont like here, which is truth. sg no longer enjoy the luxury of best of both world.