Singapore's initial advice against wearing mask was based on WHO

Singapore's initial advice against wearing mask was based on WHO: Ong Ye Kung on suggestion it was due to mask shortage

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singapo...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

It's always other's fault
[+] 4 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Was it the nuar- nuar Gan KY who made that dumb decision in 2020?

He was the stupid Health Minister at that time, lah

Only Jac Lau will vote for him

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Lying through the teeth, if it was WHO advice then why did Gov even bother to spend ten of thousand $$ on media telling ppl "healthy NO need Mask"
Gov could just save the $$ and leave it to ppl to decide whether or not to put on mask.
[+] 3 users Like limpeh394's post

With so many scholars n expertise we need to follow who directives? Y can't these ppl come up with effective measures to counter the virus? Wat experts n scholars r they?  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

It's just pure common sense that wearing a mask offers some form of protection. This kind of issue also need to refer to their 10-yr series?

War over then issue masks and still not enough

Besides, at the beginning, all the pharmacies ran out of stocks almost immediately and I wonder why

Is it MOH prevents them from re-ordering??

And MOH discriminated against TCM physicians by not issuing masks to these TCM clinics

Then practice the no vax, no job discrimination and no vax, no hospitalisation, no mall, no travel, etc

Rush to hv the vaccine passport but end up so many countries ban Sinkie travellers, including USA, which PAP screwed up govt enjoy licking its backside, CDC, etc

And holding election when at that time, no one knows how the virus can mutate so putting Sinkie lives at risk for political benefit

So many missteps yet got cheek ro ownself praise ownself, ownself gives ownself highest salaries and thumbs up, when even countries like Vietnam, New Zealand and Hong Kong fared much better than Sinkiepoor

I can continue throwing many more brickbats but I see not much point, give up on them incompetent, no foresight sheet already
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

WHO also approved sinopharm and sinovac for emergency use before mRNA. Lots of global data also suggested that the inactivated vaccine was good stopgap at least. Why did Singapore not approve or allow it but insisted on mRNA only? Why then later on allow it and conceded to follow WHO list of vaccine later??

So can open up country for Indonesian and Chinese rich folks to come and do their biz?

Lol too bad I only an underperforming commoner. If on equal footing I will debate and tear the PAP ministers apart in live debate (sorry I can't submit answers and questions beforehand cos I do on the fly dialogue not scripted stuff).
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(22-03-2023, 07:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singapore's initial advice against wearing mask was based on WHO: Ong Ye Kung on suggestion it was due to mask shortage

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singapo...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
All these MTF are totally lacking in wisdom. Taiwan was totally praised for their preventive measures by wearing masks and not following WHO initiatives.
[+] 3 users Like Gemstar's post

Really useless df
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post