Singaporean man breaks down after 'touched inappropriately' at JB massage parlour

ohttps://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singaporean-man-breaks-down-after-getting-touched-inappropriately-jb-massage-parlour?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1

Chao AQ…i think must be Gaypanda or Sodumb went JB.. Laughing

Lao gay free tonight? Blacky the big alsatian said he wants to 拜年 you. He said your service very excellent

I think is dirty massage like Spore version. The masseur is there to earn happy endings not actual authentic masseur so they anyhow massage just wait for the end as that is what they earn. The rest is parlor boss take.

(21-01-2023, 01:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Lao gay free tonight? Blacky the big alsatian said he wants to 拜年 you. He said your service very excellent

u talk dog language now? Laughing fuking xiaolang gaypanda

(21-01-2023, 01:38 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  ohttps://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singaporean-man-breaks-down-after-getting-touched-inappropriately-jb-massage-parlour?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1

Lol... really CAQ. Which guy minds being touched by women?
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

In before Shanghai unker colour very healthy.

(21-01-2023, 01:38 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  ohttps://www.asiaone.com/singapore/singaporean-man-breaks-down-after-getting-touched-inappropriately-jb-massage-parlour?utm_source=a1home&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c1

Orhh u always chiong JB for massage and then raw sex with the gals. Wow...f
Good for u and family. Super experience guy Clapping

Smile

How can this type of things happen..masseur have to be respectful to customers how can anyhow touch.

This type thing will never happen in Singapore as strict licensing at massage places.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I am sure if the masseur is young, attractive and hot, the Sg man will agree to the happy ending. Even pay her double also dont mind.

Right?

(21-01-2023, 01:55 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  u talk dog language now? Laughing fuking xiaolang gaypanda

If you tonight fully booked, then tell blacky the big alsatian go another day loh. He can speaker england like you

(21-01-2023, 02:09 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Orhh u always chiong JB for massage and then raw sex with the gals. Wow...f
Good for u and family. Super experience guy  Clapping

Laughing another CAQ appear

(21-01-2023, 02:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How can this type of things happen..masseur have to be respectful to customers how can anyhow touch.

This type thing will never happen in Singapore as strict licensing at massage places.

You are living in greenhouse?  Thinking

(21-01-2023, 02:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you tonight fully booked, then tell blacky the big alsatian go another day loh. He can speaker england like you

walaneh….Blacky  Rotfl can have more imagination when naming ur lover or not…

(21-01-2023, 02:22 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  walaneh….Blacky  Rotfl can have more imagination when naming ur lover or not…

[Image: Screenshot-20230121-142605-Chrome.jpg]

Big and friendly

(21-01-2023, 02:20 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Laughing another CAQ appear

U sicko... Angry

Smile

Molested by someone u don’t like sure breaks down

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(21-01-2023, 04:43 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Molested by someone u don’t like sure breaks down

A masseur can also be a man,not necessity a woman.......and therefore they may be manhandled by the  masseur................... Laughing nudie .

i think he broke down becoz he actually had a happy ending lah.................so now suspecting he's been a closet gay all along ! Rotfl

(21-01-2023, 02:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are living in greenhouse?  Thinking

He could be gay I think.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Getting out of hand now. So many sg people go over to jb and then complaint. Stay in sg, throw away your passports! Don't clog up the causeway!

Excellent, next place to try is JB King Spa ….. woooooo wooooooo  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin