Singaporeans really don’t want to play second fiddle to foreigners

Singaporeans really don’t want to play second fiddle to foreigners

https://theindependent.sg/singaporeans-r...oreigners/
[+] 4 users Like Bigiron's post

(30-10-2022, 12:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Singaporeans really don’t want to play second fiddle to foreigners

https://theindependent.sg/singaporeans-r...oreigners/

Interesting article
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

It is obvious the party in power look down on it's own locals which is why they need to insist open up so we can have a chance to survive. But the problem with this strategy is what we see now happening in the ground where we are trampled and "laughed at" by the foreign entities who when we debate during one of the lunch he say the winning argument "It is not I like to come work in Spore but your government say you ppl no skillset so invite me to come here one leh" The guy is ceca who made this statement. This is in the context of software development role since I am working as one.
[+] 3 users Like sgh's post

Dumbfark sinkees deserved it. More ahnn FT to replace them make me happy!
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

PAP has all along never wanted locals to excel in their job but cutting them short in their career runway. MP Gan Kim Yong accelerated this process in 2000s by herding locals to be Security Guards. Having said this, it could be his Pay Master behind this.
[+] 3 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(30-10-2022, 07:02 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Dumbfark sinkees deserved it. More ahnn FT to replace them make me happy!

Later india variant black fungus sewage ganges CECA baboons will convert SG River like sewage ganges longkang so they can bath, pee, poo and drink  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

Riding on the same outdated policies and having expensive Puppet to continue the wave to displace and replace locals but never once took any responsibilities for those repercussions. This Govt is purely insane.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(30-10-2022, 06:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  It is obvious the party in power look down on it's own locals which is why they need to insist open up so we can have a chance to survive. But the problem with this strategy is what we see now happening in the ground where we are trampled and "laughed at" by the foreign entities who when we debate during one of the lunch he say the winning argument "It is not I like to come work in Spore but your government say you ppl no skillset so invite me to come here one leh" The guy is ceca who made this statement. This is in the context of software development role since I am working as one.
Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

Ns for sinkies jobs for Ceca

(31-10-2022, 09:19 AM)babygirl Wrote:  Angry Angry Angry

(30-10-2022, 06:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  It is obvious the party in power look down on it's own locals which is why they need to insist open up so we can have a chance to survive. But the problem with this strategy is what we see now happening in the ground where we are trampled and "laughed at" by the foreign entities who when we debate during one of the lunch he say the winning argument "It is not I like to come work in Spore but your government say you ppl no skillset so invite me to come here one leh" The guy is ceca who made this statement. This is in the context of software development role since I am working as one.

hmmm...."software development"...Is this CECA's best excuse they can cum up with ?

Well....let's see

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/d...r-problems
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Foreigner better life than Singaporean

i believe sg is the only place in this world where citizens r being made inferior against foreigners

(31-10-2022, 09:19 AM)babygirl Wrote:  Angry Angry Angry

Lky and his gang had never wanted singaporeans to be educated at all for fear they will rise up against them like the Chinese riot at nanyang uni back in the 60s
https://imgur.com/a/f8KsUTi

(01-11-2022, 08:23 AM)mrclubbie Wrote:  i believe sg is the only place in this world where citizens r being made inferior against foreigners

Should be, cos uniquely Singapore is our slogan to attracting foreigners. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

You can see for yourself almost every component too management are FT very few locals

Sinkies are slaves