Sinovac: 2900 got 1st jab, not bad

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mo...ine-oct-30
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Should have done it earlier.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(09-11-2021, 08:40 AM)theold Wrote:  Should have done it earlier.

Yes but they want to force as many as possible to jab mRNA first.  Then booster also have to be mRNA. If let Sinovac in earlier, fewer will take mRNA. 

It is mRNA all the way.... huat ah...
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

Im sure sinovac, sinopharm r so much cheaper, lesser side effects.but having more less efficacy than angmo ones...
Bottom line, doing the same job but pay thru the nose

So I will be the 1% workforce still unvax from January 1st 2022.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

290 each day.

(09-11-2021, 08:53 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  So I will be the 1% workforce still unvax from January 1st 2022.

You wfh?
Otherwise from next year onwards must do ART everyday to work in the office from what I heard. And paid from own pocket.

(09-11-2021, 08:53 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  So I will be the 1% workforce still unvax from January 1st 2022.

Either you are a brave person or a stupid person..... Laughing
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(09-11-2021, 08:48 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Im sure sinovac, sinopharm r so much cheaper, lesser side effects.but having more less efficacy than angmo ones...

Of course less side effects must more important than efficacy

(09-11-2021, 10:06 AM)debono Wrote:  Either you are a brave person or a stupid person..... Laughing

I think not stupid but selfish...used to it.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(09-11-2021, 08:42 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes but they want to force as many as possible to jab mRNA first.  Then booster also have to be mRNA. If let Sinovac in earlier, fewer will take mRNA. 

It is mRNA all the way.... huat ah...
You hv a choice to take Sinopharm as a booster if already had 2 Pfizer shots. Just hv to pay from own pocket. I did it this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(09-11-2021, 08:48 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Im sure sinovac, sinopharm r so much cheaper, lesser side effects.but having more less efficacy than angmo ones...

You look at how much our leadership cost vs other countries you know why the preference. Also it just makes biz sense lah. You own the horse, surely you bet heavy on it to be a winner. It's just human. Nothing to do with whatever party etc... Singapore Inc... applies to USA also, look at the booster approval... At first only moderna approved and Pfizer is risky due to inflammation. Then a week or two later, OK to jab Pfizer... All lobbying all for profit...

(09-11-2021, 03:09 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You hv a choice to take Sinopharm as a booster if already had 2 Pfizer shots. Just hv to pay from own pocket. I did it this way.

I don't know if Sinopharm is now available in Singapore, but for Sinovac it is approved and available, thence there will be scores of people that will opt for the Sinovac vaccine as this their 3rd jab..... Laughing

(09-11-2021, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't know if Sinopharm is now available in Singapore, but for Sinovac it is approved and available, thence there will be scores of people that will opt for the Sinovac vaccine as this their 3rd jab..... Laughing

But I think Ong says not free if you previously had 2 mRNA and now want a 3rd jab of Sinovac .  They want you to take mRNA as 3rd jab.

(09-11-2021, 03:23 PM)Sticw Wrote:  You look at how much our leadership cost vs other countries you know why the preference. Also it just makes biz sense lah. You own the horse, surely you bet heavy on it to be a winner. It's just human. Nothing to do with whatever party etc... Singapore Inc... applies to USA also, look at the booster approval... At first only moderna approved and Pfizer is risky due to inflammation. Then a week or two later, OK to jab Pfizer... All lobbying all for profit...

Vassal state of American

Many of these people were unvaccinated. How sure how many were misled by bad publicity about mRNA vaccines? Anyway, taking a vaccine is better than not taking any vaccine.
https://www.gov.sg/article/watch-out-for...9-vaccines

(09-11-2021, 03:28 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't know if Sinopharm is now available in Singapore, but for Sinovac it is approved and available, thence there will be scores of people that will opt for the Sinovac vaccine as this their 3rd jab..... Laughing

A friend just registered for his 3rd jab, all the available stations were either Pfizer or Moderna. Don't seem to have sinovac as an option for his 3rd jab. He took 2 jabs of Pfizer previously.

(09-11-2021, 07:32 PM)Sticw Wrote:  A friend just registered for his 3rd jab, all the available stations were either Pfizer or Moderna. Don't seem to have sinovac as an option for his 3rd jab. He took 2 jabs of Pfizer previously.

Sinovac you pay yourself if you had  2 mRNA jabs already. No free mixing. Must book with private clinic

First dose... have to face the restrictions

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(09-11-2021, 10:06 AM)debono Wrote:  Either you are a brave person or a stupid person..... Laughing

heard many rich are unvax. also heard many smart ppl are uunvax
[+] 1 user Likes happyharvest's post

(10-11-2021, 01:07 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  First dose... have to face the restrictions

already endure so long those restrictions, a few months more got diff?

5% to 1% will be a tremendous feat  Big Grin

Here not facing 
At least 27 states file lawsuits over Biden's vaccine mandate for businesses
KHOU 11|4 days ago
The lawsuits against the Jan. 4 COVID-19 vaccine-or-test mandate for large employers ask courts to decide if federal authority usurps states rights.

No news on Sputnik V  Novavax coming here but some may try Covaxin soon.  Laughing