Sowing discord between China and Russia? Sure fail!

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Its clear that the West oversanctioned ITSELF
[+] 1 user Likes simpleman's post

If Xi is smart, he should deliver the final blow to tyrant Putin
[Image: 1647650977201-png.138187]
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

The war has woken up Vietnam also!

(19-03-2022, 10:09 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Kokee, true or not?

(19-03-2022, 10:17 AM)abc123 Wrote:  If Xi is smart, he should deliver the final blow to tyrant Putin
[Image: 1647650977201-png.138187]

If Winnie is smart, he should launch attack on Taiwan now..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-03-2022, 12:49 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If Winnie is smart, he should launch attack on Taiwan now..

Good move
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(19-03-2022, 12:51 PM)Dan Wrote:  Good move

And wipe out the 1450 brigade.. Our forum should be more peaceful without them..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(19-03-2022, 11:01 AM)kokee Wrote:  china is in a mess now, look like xi is out of control, every chinadogs bark their own.
Zhu rongji very angry, can xi take his life?
internal ccp politic in total chaotic now, all scared of USsanctiob, but no way china can run away from it & western is not so stupid to believe this evil so easily liao, after all the mistake made since WTO.

习近平内部认错!反习派修正路线:央视突报俄军不利。大使盛赞乌克兰。秦刚向美国表态不援俄。政协副主席出事?普京抓狂逮捕俄军副司令

習反悔?左媒:正用4手段施壓普京;德媒:俄外長前往北京半路掉頭

china itself in big mess, only russia & china themselves can destroy themselves.
china is totally blurred & do not know what to do now, they know russia already lost the war, but no balls to act against their russia master, they want to please US but worry of Russia attack them.
they support Ukraine to please US, but whole world know is fake.
to Xi, most important now is to continue to be emperor, how putin dies is not his problem.
without being emperor again, his life will be even worse than putin today.
inside china, ton of people against xi like russian against putin, especially lead by old guard Zhu rongji,definitely want xi to get lost.
west will not so stupid to be cheated by Xi, once settle russia, will sure settle china.

3.18 【不要俄爹要美爹!】習近平與拜登通話後,宣佈要引領中美關係沿著正確軌道向前發展!好明顯係想過底!

普京被習近平放鴿子!中國人做好最壞的準備……

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(19-03-2022, 01:25 PM)kokee Wrote:  china itself in 

Kokee so busy in smearing China ah? 

(19-03-2022, 10:19 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  The war has woken up Vietnam also!

waffug syonan and tons of moronic no nuts flg dogs all come from vn? come here to 做乱?

China can do humanitarian support
Not the best time to sanction world economy no 2
Global will suffer
Most countries will turn against big master.
Hunger knows no law.
Cooking frog strategy.
Soft approach.

(19-03-2022, 04:59 PM)Oasis Wrote:  China can do humanitarian support
Not the best time to sanction world economy no 2
Global will suffer
Most countries will turn against big master.
Hunger knows no law.
Cooking frog strategy.
Soft approach.

Every human being needs to eat and to keep warm!  Big Grin

(19-03-2022, 01:25 PM)kokee Wrote:  china itself in big mess, only russia & china themselves can destroy themselves.
china is totally blurred & do not know what to do now, they know russia already lost the war, but no balls to act against their russia master, they want to please US but worry of Russia attack them.
they support Ukraine to please US, but whole world know is fake.
to Xi, most important now is to continue to be emperor, how putin dies is not his problem.
without being emperor again, his life will be even worse than putin today.
inside china, ton of people against xi like russian against putin, especially lead by old guard Zhu rongji,definitely want xi to get lost.
west will not so stupid to be cheated by Xi, once settle russia, will sure settle china.

3.18 【不要俄爹要美爹!】習近平與拜登通話後,宣佈要引領中美關係沿著正確軌道向前發展!好明顯係想過底!

普京被習近平放鴿子!中國人做好最壞的準備……

how global sanction, Russia & china still will have food, clothing, even in 50s & 60s in china, peopleare still living.
like NK, Iran,venezuella & zimbabwee, their people stll living but backwards by 30-40 yrs, deserve it because of their dictatorship, greed, threaten world peace, dictator treat their people like slavery, no freedom & human right.
all these country, they invent any modern technology? who help them in WW2? who help them to develop? they know grateful? all these dictators.

拜習會!習近平依然買兩邊!拜登只剩警告兩個字!

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(19-03-2022, 06:28 PM)kokee Wrote:  how global sanction, 

Global sanction???

What "globe" are you talking about?   Thinking Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(19-03-2022, 06:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Global sanction???

What "globe" are you talking about?   Thinking Rotfl

[Image: 38-C6-F6-DB-2046-4-DCA-884-F-51-DB31-B91533.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

Russian FM Lavrov on US-funded biolabs in Ukraine, West sending weapons and surviving sanctions

(19-03-2022, 10:12 AM)simpleman Wrote:  Its clear that the West oversanctioned ITSELF

European countries have stupid leaders!

(19-03-2022, 09:29 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  European countries have stupid leaders!

Only left 2 Smart leaders… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

US need to do anything? china play out Russia, support Ukraine but Ukraine F china totally shameless.
china perfect in 汉奸 tactic, but western world is not fool, whole world see clearly.
china is totally 无情无义, betray & sell away their blood brother, Russia.
plot together happily, when russia lost, stab from behind, nice!!
Russia is super teluk now!! deserve it.

中國急切割「軍援俄羅斯說」 背叛「血盟兄弟」轉頭捐烏克蘭3千萬!

(21-03-2022, 02:09 PM)kokee Wrote:  US need 

'22.03.21【觀點│小董真心話】拜叫習制裁俄,美國再來好好修理中國?  .

LIU Xin 刘欣 :

Sleepy Joe, “Can you help me fight your friend so that I can concentrate on fighting you later?”  Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20220321-210623-com-huawei-br...730637.jpg]

upload pic

Some idiots are still trying very hard?  Rotfl

China don't need to take advantage of Russia, offer Russia a fair deal. That's how you make friends. You don't throw rocks at someone stuck inside a well.

Of coz, another school of thoughts is when you are weak, want your life, and drive a cut throat deal... folks that think this way, hope one day you don't end up as the weak party and someone pull the same stunt on you..

PLA spokesman says US claims that China knew about Russia's military operation is disinformation

White House Spokesperson Meets China's "Giant Woman"

(19-03-2022, 10:09 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

troublemaker lah